We are the d0xmarines

We are the d0xmarines.

the d0x is love. the d0x is life.

where can i actually get my hands on this?

liqui.io

EthDelta or Liquio

Why did bittrex btfo'd them? Seems fishy...

feels bad seeing the numbers go back down but i knew it was coming. time to hold.

Don't miss this Veeky Forumsbros. It is the next NEO. I bought at 1000sats yesterday afternoon and I'm already up 60%. Website is awesome and has some pretty unique and creative tech behind it. Dev. team looks grwat. The community just voted to get it listed on Bittrex, and if it does, the price will just skyrocket from there to at least $1.

Holding since 600 sat and buying this dip

We are the d0xmarines.

you stupid fucking faggots. everytime you create this meme you ruin the fucking coin. stop this gay shit.

Buying the dip too. Purple = where I tried to buy the dip at (didn't get it in time and it moved to open orders, was 1 second off damnit)
Green = Where I bought the dip at

Feels nice getting in at nearly rock bottom with a substantial amount. This is an easy ten bagger

We are the d0xmarines. We're not selling. We will reach $2. Stay strong.

It really does. Can't wait for the potential of this coin especially when it gets onto better exchanges like Bittrex.

Bittrex when?

This. The volume will explode when listed on Bittrex, making the coin less susceptible to whale manipulation and helping out the price. The community just voted to pay the fee to add it to Bittrex. It will be the next NEO/ANS, mark my words.

bittrex is just another step to moon. Team have/will be reaching out to the teams at Bitfinex, Kraken, Poloniex, and Yunbi. Its already listed on HitBTC so chinamans soon will start puting their rice money into it.

tl;dr set your belts

The moment I see this meme for a coin, I know its dump is imminent.

We are the d0xmarines.

WE ARE THE DDoS MARINES

How long you gonna hold for marines? I see this hitting 50ยข before the year ends.