Wtf just happened to stratis

wtf just happened to stratis

>stratosphere

I sold

smart money saw the ascending wedge days ago, it's been ready to pop for ages. now neo is finishing it's final wave and ready to dip, btc is mooning, stratis is the next coin to start its fresh impulse wave. expect 600,000 sats or more within a couple weeks, maybe sooner

could this be insider info?

I'm thinking about selling it and re-entering after the dip. I'm afraid there will be no dip though lmao

>neo is finishing it's final wave
you wish, faggot

right now, this is a dip. there is resistance around 260,000 sats you can gain entry from. the next stop is 360k sats, then after that 600,000 sats

i'll buy your bags for 350,000 - 400,000 sats as it starts its next wave, thanks.

Its beginning. Expect several days of large gains. The meme tria,gles were pointing to this. The same meme triangles that predicted NEO

why the fuck I keep selling everything that moons, and buy shit that dips wtf is wrong with me

Niggers... they just released Tumblebit. If you don't what that is then quickly research and buy the fucking dip before it goes to another universe. The crypto world has been waiting forever for this and they just dropped it like a bomb. No "buy the rumor, sell the news" for this one.

Edit: You missed the dip, just buy.

This is YUUUUGE. In essence it makes coin mixers obsolete and privacy coins piss their pants.

The fact is you don't know what the price is going to do.

This is a distraction. Stratis isn't going to pull a NEO. Don't sell NEO or GAS you retards

a shitty copy paste of the already existing bitcoin tumbler codes expect now with American servers that can be court ordered.

Nice use of three months of development, truly WE WUZ

Would you like the number for the suicide hotline for tonight when you check the charts without a STRAT bag?

going down already

One-800-273-825Five. I just took the liberty. You can also find me in this thread if you want to talk. I will be the guy rolling in the fucking dough.

Someone explain to me how tumblebit is any different from a traditional tumbler

it will touched 242k sats for a nanosecond before it rockets again

When volume doubles in just a couple hours you are going to see a little movement. It will be going up steadily all day.

at this point SIGT is a better investment than this shit coin and if you are so delusional that you don't see how awful this half assed attempt at a tumbler is than user boy do I have news for you when the hype dies down

Tech aside (privacy isn't even STRAT's thing, they just threw it in, it is an amazing platform)... this is going to moon today. Strictly from a profit standpoint, you'd be an r-tard not to buy at this price.

The TA even suggested a breakout around now, couple that with them dropping the news without any buildup, and it is a sure shot.

I will read more into SIGT, I have heard a few good things. Maybe I will buy some with my STRAT profits from these coming days.

i bought at 270k am i fked

If you sell right now you are.

we just broke 250k lads

Okay, here's my 1200 bags of strat. Good luck with that!

Tumblebit is going to make STRAT go 100%+ in the next 24 hours. Screencap this.