I'm putting all my money in sia during the next dip. If you want a private jet someday you should too

I'm putting all my money in sia during the next dip. If you want a private jet someday you should too.

Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
wallet.luxor.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dip

Needs to go up to even dip. You trying to upload some bags?

'no'

SIA can basically never be worth more than like $1.50 because of how the tech works.

how so

I'd be pretty happy with 1.50

Even if that is the max, which I don't believe it is, you could still make a pretty good profit investing now while it is still a mega shitcoin.

had a big discussion about it here a few months ago.

Something about how the storage works/market cap/burn policy, means that the coin will never go over a certain amount

That's correct, but also that means that it has a long road ahead and it's a decent long hold.

BNB has went up 300 satoshi since last i shilled this. it's only 9300 satoshi now. will 2x before the day is over.

What I haven't been able to discern is a timeline for when it could hit such an ATH, which has stopped me from getting into it.

It also is going to have competitors by the time it is ready to make moves..

Which has better fundamentals, this or LBRY?
I have like 1m of these things because of dual mining.

I'm bag holding this shit so hard rn. Looking at all the gains from ans and strat makes me wanna cry. Keep telling myself to be calm and patient

Same boat user

I'm not worried about competition since Storj seems to be doing something somewhat different and Filecoin looks clearly as a scam because the devs are holding double the coins they sold in their uncapped ICO.
I am certainly putting some gains from other coins here and it's money I can afford to lose or not touch for at least a year.

LBRY looks good too, but it's doing it's own thing. Looks more like a publishing platform with it's marketplace approach.

but user, I'm almost 4x my initial capital and yes I could have dumped all of it on ATH but I'm holding still half of it and it's a comfy hold. I'm planning on double it if it keeps diping.

noone cares about you not bagholding you fucking dick, this coin keeps going down the shitter for the rest of us plebs

trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
If this roadmap is accurate and the developers competently do it, I see a great future here.

Holding nearly a million Sias.

Don't care if I'm missing opportunities: I'm not letting go of these.

Oh, and reminder for everyone: the lite version of the wallet is coming soon.

wallet.luxor.tech/

just dipped hard on Polo

We are the Siamarines

WE

ARE FUCKED

SIA is a fucking joke. Drop box is fine. No one will use "muh decentralized storage" because they don't want to associated with a giant CP/snuff host, which is all SIA will be used for.

Think about it, why the fuck do you need decentralized storage? For what purpose? Yes ideally the NSA doesn't watch me jerk off on my webcam, but we already entered that world and it's probably not changing anytime soon.

Sia is a somewhat interesting idea, but COMPLETELY useless.

You're probably onto something. I would still be willing to dump all my gains into for the chance of hitting 50c - $1. What exactly are the chances? lol

HEY ALL SIAMARINES OVER HERE JUST SELL YOUR BAGS, YOU ARE JUST BEING SENTIMENTAL ABOUT YOUR BAD PURCHASES THIS COIN HAS NO FUTURE, STOP YOUR LOSSES WHILE YOU STILL CAN AND INVEST INTO SOMETHING PROFITABLE JUST TAKE A LOOK AT NEO, OMG, IOTA - YOU ARE MISSING ALL THESE GAINS BY HODLING

Yes, please sell all of your sia bags and buy OMG and NEO.

You know I have to say, it is quite cheap so why wouldn't it be a viable storage option?

also, is the concern that someone would essentially be storing snuff/cp on your 'block' actually something to worry about?

>also, is the concern that someone would essentially be storing snuff/cp on your 'block' actually something to worry about?
Of course not.

=/

The long term goal of SC is to be the storage layer of web 3.0. So better look into possible future of net neutrality and the emergence of web 3.0(decentralized web) if you want a picture of the future of sia. it may be a bit far ahead of its time to be holding right now, there are other opportunities.

big dollar mean good coin, low dollar mean shit coin

SC wont take-off until/if people actually start using the storage and coins get locked up.

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that big losses? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a successful trader behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases? I'm sorry but remember that sometimes bad decisions are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your fault. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to risk even further with basically dead scam coin like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at Neo, OMG or IOTA for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this shitcoin.

you know that wasn't my point

It's not done yet. 150 sat is going to be the next bottom and that will basically make me -100% gains, lol.

+
This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... Eventually, developers said publicly that THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you hate money? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been warned.

except I sold almost all of my SIA by 90% profit :DDDDDDDD

I left a few 15k SIA still up by 60%. I'm going to sell it if it goes below 50%

sia is trash

tenx is worth more than it now

>for the rest of us plebs
Good to know that you know you fucked up. That doesn't make the project a piece of shit.

>hurr durr also is durrr concern dat someone essential durr storing snuff/cp on your "durrr" block actually worry about something?!?!?

what the fuck do you think? HMMMM we have this untraceable shit coin that fat retarded pedos all over the world are using to store their cp, what should we do about it fellow CIA buddies? Our technology is 50 years more advanced than the public believes, maybe we should destroy this shit coin AND CONSEQUENTLY ALL THE VALUE BEHIND IT.

Sia is not a currency, it's a fucking pedo friendly drop box. idiot.

this

Sia will go below 100m before the end of the year

Be careful what you post you retard. Don't want this coin to spike before my btc arrives to coinbase.

are you reatrded? Sia isnt at ath, its like 70% under the ath. it swing from under 300 to like 340 all the time

I wish this were true.
>plz swing back to over 300 so I can sell my bags with minimal losses.

it is true, ive traded it a million times

i bought at 822 sats just kill my life, if it went to 600 sats i would be happy but right now im severely depressed having a 60 % loss. this was being shilled so much on biz i tohught it was a real project, but instead it plummeted completely.

It is not a real project. Just another vaporware. Dump your bags as soon as possible. It will drop soon back to 20 SAT and you'll loose virtually all of yr money.

Just waiting for 787 to get my 0.02 btc back. I fell for the biz shill meme.

Probably never going to happen, good thing I don't bet what I can't lose.

even though its dropping its due for at least one more pump before it dies a slow death. 250 million marketcaps with active devs dont just die.

I have a gut feeling we are going to see a repeat of June again... These threads are giving me dejavu and there's mounting evidence of buy/sell walls holding back sia and dgb.

crypto market is irrational af, there's no reason for these not to rise again

I'm still hodling this shitecoin.

>cryingpinkgentlemanwithheavybag.jpg

Once that UI redesign goes out it will moon a bit at least in comparison to lately.

They hired a guy specifically for UI design since they are shit at it apparently and are still doing tons of work on everything else which is good.

This shit is long term gold mine here. literally have 100k

If you were here last summer, then yeah, this might actually be a repeat.