Post em and rate

Post em and rate
>+180% in the last week because of NEO

V nice, holding any STRATIS?

Is there any in the picture?

Bump

ICN has been disappointing to say the least

Started with $563 worth of BTC that I bought 3 years ago at some ridiculously cheap price

Then I discovered Veeky Forums on Jun 24th

Anyone want free chancoin?

I'll just leave this here

did you actually buy that??

I started with 600, please advise i barely know what I'm doing and I'm scared ill lose it all. Also, how do I add money? It's too late to buy more of my current investments, so do i invest in new coins when i want to add more investments, or..?

Neo will bring me salvation. 1315 Ants here bought 1190 in at $6 and 125 at 16. Im not making this up or looking for fake gratification on the internet. Im just very happy. It was 50% of my portfolio at the time and was pretty fucking risky betting on a Chinese shitcoin.

Gains arent gains until they are realized!

Add money by buying btc or etherium and transfering to your exchange, buy new coins or more of what you got, thats on you.

who here /d0xmarine-digimarine alliance/

>buy new coins or more of what you got,
That's what I'm asking. It's too late to buy into the coins i anyway have isnt it? This isn't like stocks. I should look into investing elsewhere instead of accumulating?

I had $140 worth of crypto in July boys, we're all gonna make it.

Have not set up a blockfolio but I have gone in 1500 and am sitting at 2k over the last month.

What pisses me off is I trade to make more btc but I end up making more fiat.

I put all my BTC into DDoS coin

Forgot to post image

Am I going to make it to lamboland, Veeky Forums?

Civicville

>how do i add money?

buy bitcon

>do i invest in new coins

depends how much you are playing with and what your risk tolerance is. I'm no advisor but I'd hold and play the long game. If you aren't holding long term coins then do some research on some coins you think add value. If you want gains fast and now, your best bet is pndcoins on Veeky Forums. But you could lose it all. So just hodl and learn more

I'm thinking long term, but the coins i have right now.. Neo, gas, omg, dnt.. It seems like it's too late to pump more into it and expect gains, right? People keep telling me not to buy at ATHs but that's what I'd be doing if I bought more

>Missed OMG
>Got memed by STOX
>Dumped that XVG shit and piled on more Bcash
>NEO fuck yeah

very nice
from what it sounds like you're not very confident, just don't get weak hands, hodl your investments and don't sell at a loss. Like user said, buy BTC or ETH and move it over to an exchange to buy altcoins
you're make it to Corollatown but that's still better than Ladaburg

Holy fuck. One day i hope this is me.

Hope you got it on a wallet generate GAS

If you think there is more upside on those coins then hold them. If it dips then you buy more. When you are satisfied with your returns take profit and reinvest in some other coins.

I used total around $700 of my own money and just bought more coins with my initial profits.

Nope, wallet takes too long to sync, so fuck it, wont generate much anyway, easier to just buy gas

Why generate wealth when you can buy wealth

Use the NEON wallet, insta sync

Feeling pretty comfy. Had about $1600 on August 1st.

I now have almost 200 euro profit since last time I checked, so I'm going to buy more. But what should I buy? OMG, NEM(XEM), XEL I don't really want to get into the NEO because I value more coins of x over a couple of NEO since I feel like NEO is already reaching it's potential value-wise.

So: OMG, XEL or NEM?

what did you buy NEO at?
I've been endlessly shilling for DNT so if anything buy that, it'll hit $.2 once it gets ported over to bittrex
between those 3 options though, OMG is probably a good bet

JUST

I got 59 NEO between 250k and 300k, then another 15 at 460k.

How do I get NEO on my blockfolio, its still called antshares in mine

More like poorfolio lmao

You will have to re-synchronize and add it manually. Your transaction will be lost so you might wanna copy them from ANS

Gotta start somewhere, user. Good luck.

Do I seriously need like a new wallet for each fucking coin? Is there a wallet that merges multiple coins or am I asking a stupid question

XVG is such a heavy hold. One day... one day...

Yes, its called Bitcoin core. You simply transfer your shitcoins in to bitcoin then downoad them.

I got it for free

R8 me

>tfw eurofag and no NEO on kraken

What exchange did you use to buy the IOT?

yea

R8 m8s

Bitfinex