The Final Moon

> He missed ETH
> He missed STRAT
> He missed NEO

Don't miss the final moon. I/O Digital is under 2 dollars and provides the same if not more functionality as these other moon coins.

Don't believe me, i don't give a fuck, holding 2k. Bought at a dollar. Chump Change. i'll probably get fucking rich off it.

Because I buy before the moon, and not after.

Cheers.

Latest update (from yesterday, nigger): youtube.com/watch?v=MiFun3B5Rx8

what is I/O digital?

???

been around since 2014 no activity... same price now as it was a year ago.. gtfo with this garb STAY POOR FAGGOT

technology is outdated too... no one cares anymore about this garb... like bruh u just salty cause u been holding 3 years and gotten nothing...

Wow, it's like you didn't even watch the video that goes over several key features of IOC and also demonstrates the working DIONS wallet.

I'd go over it but google could explain it better and I literally don't care if this goes to 0 or goes to $100 because the entry point was so low.

>is under 2 dollars
Price doesn't mean shit, it's all about percentages

this shit hasn't gone up in price in over a year... so fucking stagent... been around since 2014 its garb sell now

who the fuck wants to spend 75 cents to send a photo... GTFO

ENJOY NO GAINS FOR ANOTHER YEAR HAAHHAAHA COMPANY DOESN'T EVEN ADVERTISE OR PROMOTE ANYTHING THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS CRAP

investing in fucking BITBEAN or niggercoin would be a better investment at this point.

ioc is the worst investment in the history of crypto

nope, there's only trash here....

Damn user, did you buy at the ath or some shit?

these fuckers have had niggas waiting 3 years and still ain't release anything or done anything.... and you expect gains GTFO ... they gonna make niggas wait another 3 years then go opps sorry doesn't work plust here technology is from 2014....

THEY THINK THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH BEING SLOW AND BAD AT THERE JOBS RULE NUMBER 1 ALWAYS BE CLOSING THESE FUCKS NEVER CLOSED ONCE

they will never CLOSE STAY AWAY FROM THESE FUCKS

Omg is the next moon mission. Stage 1 complete

they will never CLOSE STAY AWAY FROM THESE FUCKS.. THEY GOT POOR PEOPLE MENTALITY

DIONS looks legit

Wow I didn't realize of IOC for a long time, those video is sweet, arguably the best wallet out there once release.

I just bought $10K worth of it. Not gonna touch it for another year at least.

16 million circulating supply on a 27 million dollar market cap

Looks like it's going to explode to me user.

Op literally isn't even lying and people still won't buy kek

Of course it is! Some top 50 coin doesn't even have WORKING product, just empty promises and hype lol

Sooner or later IOC will start to get noticed by people, that's when the FOMO kicked in and the price will moon.

I'm predicting, once DIONS release in a couple of weeks from now, the market cap should be 100 million +, that's 400% from today's price. So excited. Also, join their slack people, dev are really active there if you have any questions.

BNB moonining on binance.

You're a total mess. Sort yourself out

replying to any of that post means you are feeding the troll, just sayin'

Also, to anyone who watched the DIONS video, here's the explanation on why sending jpeg cost money. It's only an example.

People don't realize, when you are able to store data to the blockchain,there will be a lot of use case for it.

Storing wills, private keys, important document, patent document etc. is possible now. AFAIK no other coin has this feature yet. SIA and RLC does similar stuff, but they haven't got working product yet. And the fundamentals are different.

Also, no one notice the decentralized secure messaging on wallet?

While ICO like status planning to build it, IOC already has WORKING decentralized messaging service on their testnet.

>Storing meme character on the blockchain

You just know it's gonna be huge. I'm in.

This coin is going to moon so hard, and biz is ignoring it. 3 years of anticipation for DIONs, and over 25 devs working on the project. The price has been stable through the whole alts pump, so it's due a massive rise. Also, many big partnerships on the horizon. This coin is going to be enormous. Top 10 potential right here.