Binance Coin [BNB]

>you missed RDD
>you missed DGB
>you missed OMG
>dont miss Binance Coin [BNB]

Binance is a Chinese crypto exchange. The exchange only launched one month ago and it's already competing with the top exchanges in terms of volume.

Binance is the only exchange to sell GAS.

Binance Exchange has NO FEES for 1 month

Binance Coin is the exchange's currency, it has a real world use and it is priced super cheap at only 9400 sats ($0.30).
With a 100m total supply which gets cut down by 25% every quarter.

This coin is about to blast through 10000 sats and then MOON. Get on this rocket ship early guys.

white paper: binance.com/resources/ico/Binance_WhitePaper_en.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how2buy

www.binance.com

deposit btc
buy bnb

>RDD
>DGB

What

Fair play they are shite now but they both had amazing runs of 10x at least.

BNB will be very different to these coins, expect steady gains and big pumps all the way up to $5 where it will level out

thanks. can you explain what happens to the supply every quarter? what happens if I own 100?next quarter I own 75?

Binance exchange uses their profits to buy 25% of the total number of Binance coins from the exchange, they then destroy the coins they have bought.

Meaning the total number of BNB coins in circulation is down 25%. Which will drive up the price of BNB exponentially.

This coins is $0.30 and it has huge potential for 10x-20x gains.

Just like DGB and RDD did in May.

i feel de FOMO but im fear to be scammed
etherscan.io/token/0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52#balances
:(:( do i dump my money or not

This looks like the biggest fucking scam ever.

Explain why you think that

It's not a scam I'm just not sure how much these coins will actually go up. Very skeptical

Up 40% in 24 hours and no sign of slowing down

i feel like it was the same price when I joined yesterday. If the exchange dies or doesn't become popular the coin is worthless. I bet a bunch of the owners are just unloading onto us

Can you provide more arguments why BNB could approach $5.00 USD and in what time frame? A year?

I registered a binance account early on but haven't moved anything over. Need something to grow the BTC I have accumulated senpai

This looks like it's gonna moon hard. I don't understand why binance would do this.

Check the graphs.. It's up 40% in 24 hours

Also up 280% in 7 days.

is 5$ bnb predicted off the binance token burning? really curious

>don't want to sell my sigt at a loss
>don't want to sell my omg cause it's gonna moon
>only have 500 banc left cause I sold it all to buy sigt and omg

What do I do? Should I sell my last bancor for this?

They manually process transactions. MANUALLY. Binance is a shit exchange

Forget binance coin, buy bytom

They actually process transactions automatically and they have an extremely fast server that can process 1.4 million transactions a second.

why do people fud in every thread

You are legitimately fucking wrong. I use Binance a lot and customer support literally told me it's manual and to be patient.

Already made 2000 off this baby but we need some more fomo to remove the 10000 satoshi wall.

the conversion to/from bnb is probably manual because it hasn't been enabled yet... that's why they say be patient. the orders on binance is definatively not manual, are you smoking crack?

true. this does not look like a moon mission to me.

but won't all the extra coins be burned within 12 months?

it was a moon mission when i started shilling it here earlier today
>why didnt you listen biz
etc. but to be honest if we can kill the 21 btc wall, it will start mooning again. they have great volume on binance and the coin itself is tied perfectly into the exchange and 9884 satoshi is supercheap.

Actually i think it is a great idea. Imagine if poloniex would release a coin that would give people cheaper fees? The coin would go stratospheric just as binance has done up to now.

We literally just need to start chipping at that wall. If some richfags want to help here's some easy money.

BNB $5 in a year? TELL ME ABOUT THE BURN

sold 300 BNB from the ICO 1 week ago :(

user, if we break that wall that will happen in a couple days. idk about the burn thing, i dont think they will burn your coins, come on man.

you don't get it.. Judging off holders in the company and angel investors, you should be able to calculate a reasonable landing point if you also take into account volume right now and a 25% burn of the remainder every quarter

17 Btc...

poof

i don't believe in such exact wizardry, i do know that the burn thing is a good thing due to the fact it will increase the value of the coins though.

13!!

are you the one doing this btw? don't larp now :D

i just wanna know if richfags do this kind of stuff because they have a brain and also if there's people here that have this kind of money.

allocation of BNB

50%(100,000,000) - ICO participants
40%(80,000,000) - Founding team
10%(20,000,000) - Angel Investors

So are we the angel investors? 20mil coins available? If you want to call that the "market cap", moon potential is huge, but -

>Every quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back BNB and destroy them, until we buy 50% of all the BNB (100MM) back. All buy-back transactions will be announced on the blockchain. We eventually will destroy 100MM BNB, leaving 100MM BNB remaining.

There incentive for fee discounts is also on a 5 year plan, decreasing every year 50%/25%/12.5%/6.75%/0%

So that is a reasonable market cap right, 100mil? How much volume is that right now at current price? 9090BTC?

what? BNB is super cheap atm

10mil *** 909btc volume at this price

WALL IS GONE! STRAP IN FOR MOON!!!

buy order overtaking as i type all this bs

Anyone know how long it takes to transfer BTC from Bittrex to Binance?

i would buy eth in bittrex, then send them to binance.
Its faster, you can buy bnb with eth
run run run fomo

that's what i said.

Just a heads-up if you have trouble registering(maybe it was just me), i had to send an email to support to get the confirmation email. when i did it happened in 5 mins though.

took a big chunk out that wall :) I like the idea of this coin, think it will do well as long as Binance has traffic and GAS will ensure that

GAS may be overvalued, if it isn't overvalued, NEO is worth $50 already

Just bought 3k of these. I can't add it on Blockfolio? Wtf? How am I supposed to track this shit?

ask blockfolio to add binance support, its a fresh exchange.

i added it in blockfolio, try sync

blockfolio has it, just update the list

07 in shanghai now. chinese soon waking up :)

Is 3k going to be enough to make it? How high is this baby going?

Binance seems like a really shitty site so I guess this coin is just a way to lure in new users. I can see this $10 EOY.

We are the early adopters.

trying to find out myself. According to their burn schedule it will be capped at 10mil in one year. I am not experienced enough to know off the top of my head how to calculate how much it would theoretically be valued at after cap.

>some really niche coin available only on one exchange and useful only for trading on it
>implying it's gonna keep mooning
no thank you, I wish I bought this 5 days ago but now it's too late

*Only exchange where NEO holders can keep generated GAS* it is tied to NEO's success almost intrinsically

their bancor partnership also raises my eyebrows des

a'ight I'll bite but only because the graph shows a steady growth unlike the NEO pumps that are going on.

>small picture FUDing retards

Imagine if Bittrex made a coin to attract new users, and promised to buy it back with future earnings every quarter. If this site gets half as big as Bittrex it's going to be worth a lot of money.

idk man, but 10000 satoshi is still cheap so we could be looking at 10x within a week.

only 2500 of 16500 btc is in gas on the exchange. it also has 15700 eth. i don't think binance will go anywhere... it's also the first international & chinese exchange.

I think when the price on bittrex settles into a bit more sideways pattern, people will begin to move over to binance for storage, unless bittrex announces that they will let you keep GAS.

I think we should all buy BNB and shill Bittrex being shit for taking your GAS when the time is right

or just buy bnb now... it's in rumour phase while neo is in news phase...

but how high can this baby go and how much do i need to moon

Some said 5$ is reasonable. Could be a low estimate. I have a feeling if GAS has a correction it may get partially dumped into BNB. Going all in boys.

I would lie if i told you how high it can go and that is dependant on how long you are willing to hold now isn't it? I do think it can reach 10x in a week though.

Huge whale dump, buy quick faggots before pump

BTC volume

p&d shill why post here?

buy low sell high

jesus how retarded is this forum

Why the fuck does Coinbase take so fucking long to send their Bitcoins? As if the blockchain isn't fucking slow enough already, I bought $500 on credit card with their bullshit fees just so I could get in this quick and I've been pending for an hour. Fuck them.

I guess they will be useful pawns when I'm cashing out my lambo though.

no

localbitcoin is faster, just never send those dudes your id because they sell it on the darkweb.

No thank you the name sounds like Benis so I have to decline

>t. buy my bags

10200 now. Ok im going to bed.

u trying to dump bags sir?

Anyone know when the first burn is going to be?

Every quarter, so 4 months from release. I think? I imagine each quarter will be pumped from hype

Meh, was just reading about the coin. It's literally just a shitcoin where they will buy back half the supply. Once the buyback is finished this shit will go to 0.

Kind of regretting buying in now but it might pump a bit still before the dump.

why would it go to zero?

I don't know. Just doesn't seem to have any value, any attributes at all. It's just a coin that they will buy back half of, what happens after they finish buying back half? What's it going to do after that? Doesn't seem like it will do anything.

It can be used to pay for withdrawal/trading fees on Binance and it's cheaper to pay with it than with the currency itself.

Just check the Binance Twitter and see how unprofessional they are

>Chinese
>1 month old
>is the only exchange to trade a piece of shit memecoin
>uses its own special token with its own dwindling supply to artificially inflate the currency's value as time goes on
>takes your cryptos that are actually worth shit in exchange for these shit tokens
>did I mention it's Chinese?

HOW MANY FUCKING RED FLAGS DO YOU NEED? ARE YOU ALL REALLY THAT GREEDY?

So, when they buy these back...they only buy the ones that are actually listed on the market, right? I can buy some and keep them safely in a wallet, correct?

are you among those fudding ans and neo for the past 4 months?

So you have no actual counter to any of my criticisms except to bring up two coins that had nothing to do with my post?

all i noticed was your bias towards neo

>22 posts by this user
It seems to me that you are the one with a bias. I have not even mentioned NEO.

GETTING DUMPED ON

FUCK THIS SHITCOIN

OP CONNED ME I TRUSTED YOU

Its called a dip, buy it