BitBay - undervalued?

What's the catch with BitBay?

It is severely undervalued compared to its competitors.
Syscoin
>$65m
Particl
>$52m
BitBay
>$23m

Particl doesnt even have a working client yet. Vendors are already using BitBays client, and the existing/planned features already match or supersede Particl.

So, Veeky Forums, what's the catch? Is it time to buy BAY and see it double, or is there something else going on?

Fundamentals haven't changed and 680 sats seems to be the floor. Their marketing team needs work, but they're aware of that. BAY is still active, so holders are just waiting on news for a volume increase and pump.
>1900 sat ATH
We'll absolutely see it again.

Particl is way better than your shitcoin, kys shill

forgot to sage

BAY is bae

Every dog has his day

It's basically Paypal, but decentralized and anonymous. Far as I can tell, no catch, but I just learned about it a week or so ago. I put a few things to sell on it, no registration required which is a nice change.

How hard was it to set up? Is the client easy to use? It's not working on Linux for some reason.

Particl? LOL they've been teasing a market for what, 3 years now, and what do they have to show for it other than photoshop renders and a fancy branding change?

Works fine on Windows. Honestly the client doesn't have a super friendly ui, but it works. I just wanted an easy way to accept crypto for my products, it's a pain to set it up through my website. Works for that, and I could also see replacing Paypal with Bitbay sometime in the future.

>unstable, rescource hoarding client
>absolutely awful 90's UI
>no drugs, cp or fake currencies allowed, will attract 0 users
>developer has 100m bitbays in his personal wallet, which is 10% of the total supply
>will most likey cash out once his scamcoin reaches 0.50 cents or something

i think i'll sit this one out

Wow, dev holds 10% of the supply of a platform he created entirely by himself? It's almost as if he wants to be rewarded for his work or something...

see
your coin is shit. greedy devs, shitty ui, right in the garbage bin it goes

>will most likey cash out once his scamcoin reaches 0.50 cents or something
>cashing out after a 20x price increase
You wouldn't?

That's good to know that it actually works, unlike pretty much all the other decentralized exchanges out there.

Sounds like the client needs work. Honestly the dev holding 10% doesn't worry me very much, funding for development has to come from somewhere.

Butthurt Particl investor

don't know why you wouldn't just buy BAY, it's not like it mooned or anything

This is Veeky Forums, logic and common sense doesnt work here.
With their logic, David Zimbeck should do all of this for free, until die.

large bag holder here

I first want to begin my telling all the bitbay shills hello. i haven't heard from you niggers in a while.

My issues with bitbay:
>mac client sucks
>only $100k in trade volume in any given 24 hours period
>this constant promise of 'rolling peg released in fall'
If the fucking rolling peg is coming out in fall, why not just announce the date. That would increase price
>"we just got a new marketing team"
Just now fucking now? wtf have you been doing all this time. What is the marketing teams new idea? Oh, its to have a survey where we give 2000 bitbay to best idea (aka few dollars). I regret buying large bags of this shitcoin. Only reason im holding, is to at least break even.

Fuck you bitbay

How does it feel to know 1 guy, 1 programmer, built a working decentralized market a YEAR ago while the shadowfag TEAM hasn't even produced an alpha in 3 years?

When did you buy in?

Bitbay is cool af. Don't listen to buthurt impatient Veeky Forumsanons. The only reason it didn't took off yet is a lack of marketing, a not so good UI and a slow mac release.
Also the dev don't hold 10% like the other user said, it is far less. He is the 2nd most big wallet but that is like 4,4%.
The man created a fully working client while competitors software are either not released yet or in fucking alpha.
Also he gonna solved hyper volatility with what is called a rolling peg. Something new in crypto.
Tbh Bitbay is a smart invest but you gotta be patient. I am personally betting on the end of the year with the rolling peg & API release.