SIGT - 3k wall breached

SIGT just came back to 3k, the rocket's about to lift off big time.

Now's the perfect time to jump in before it's 4k+ territory.

Got myself a humble 15k. My seatbelt's on.

How many times do we have to tell you bros to get in? Are you just gonna listen to the loser FUDers with their triple digit portfolios again?

Got 200k sigts...

GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Already made .5 BTC with an initial .2 investment. I really can't wait to make more :3

That 3k wall was fat as fuck. I'm actually surprised it's down. I have a mini-sell order set up at 3199, was hoping it would hit that yesterday when it was surging so I could buy back in lower. Wonder if it'll hit it.

>this thread again

For anybody who isn't sure if he should put money into this now:
These guys just want you to buy above 3k so it's gets pumped nice and fat again to at least 4k. Then they can unload their shitcoins on more idiots who thinks this will go above 4/5k and it will crash to ~2k again. rinse and repeat

Shoo, shoo, nosiggie.

>That 3k wall was fat as fuck.
And people think this is dead shit coin.

>4000 sigt

JUST

Point and laugh at the NoSiggies telling us to sell at 2700

I love FUDers, every time there's movement with this coin they scream pajeet even though this was debunked, then they move on to the good 'ol >pump and dump when it's been a 3 weeks old coin with a promising future.

Fox, grapes, etc.

You are right, every time it's the same
This coin rises pretty hard to 3-4k
Suddenly tons of threads come up with people spamming how this is just to beginning and 12 hours later it takes a nosedive again. Pretty obvious

Idiot, this happened only once. Got, you're stupid.
This is a two week old coin. Fuck off.

This literally happened once. Try to keep up, dirty, unkempt nosiggie.

Not much resistance at this point until the high 3000s, but then there is quite a bit of sell pressure around 3900. 23-24 btc worth? Yeah I think that'll be the high point at least today but it'll be interesting to see if it snaps back or holds there.

Its going straight up into 10k after it enters on bittrex, then will dip severely and probably never recover

You are still on time for the moon mission

Such Excite

3200 wall broken

Is there something intrinsecally valuable in this coin?

Anyway to buy this coin without cryptopia? I would want to get it but the site looks sketchy as hell.

Coinigy I heard. We all agree about craptopia btw

Whales manipulating the market... NO MORE.

NO MORE DEAD MARINES

No siggie left behind.

got a feeling this is going to moon again

>selling sigt anytime soon
Yeah, if you hate being rich maybe.

Craptopia sucks, but you don't have to verify there. Just going to move my sigt over as soon as a better exchange lists it.

lets go BOYs!

BITTREX BITTREX WE NEED AN EXTRACTION WE ARE PINNED DOWN BY WHALES IN CUNTOPIA

There's Coingy, but I'd just wait until another exchange lists it. Buy the coins at Craptopia, then move them straight into your personal wallet. The site sucks, but I haven't heard of anyone being hacked there.

>BITTREX BITTREX WE NEED AN EXTRACTION WE ARE PINNED DOWN BY WHALES IN CUNTOPIA
lol I know right. we need to get to the bittrex choppa

Cryptopia is good

Sorry but they could take example on bittrex for the order box.
Do I have to copy/paste the amount of bitcoin I want to place? Shiiieeeeeet

I'm a Sig hodler so don't get the wrong idea but it has been pumped followed by a nosedive twice already. The second time around there was strong support at 23-2400 levels though so it's definitely a great sign I believe and now is showing healthy recovery rather quickly