Thoughts about Aragon?

coinmarketcap.com/assets/aragon/

Seems pretty good? Nice logo atleast. What are you guys thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

decentraland.org/).
medium.com/@raulsantahelena/boiling-liquid-modernity-fc21efafa719
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitcoin disguised as a decent product, has a small but loyal cultist following

See user-sempai.

Sounds good atleast but still worth to invest?

I'd be buying if I didn't already put most of my money down on DNT.

Reminds me of how ANS began.

Remind me what we're actually trading here: on paper dollar value or percentages?

Follow up question: which shoots up faster?

>thoughts
you're going to be poor forever. you post cmc instead of their road map or upcoming ??? makes sense though, you do shit on a street. good luck with that.

fiat and BTC/ETH value

Wrong, wrong, and wrong, user-kun! What we're actually trading is percentages. Fiat is just a measurement of that.

To give an example lets say Aragon's token goes up from the current $2.67 or so to, say, $10 by November, give or take certain events. Maybe it can be sooner, maybe it can be later. As we've seen with OMG though, a *huge* announcement involving Vitalik's new blockchain will get you up from the mid $3 range to the low $6 range. Unless Aragon has that kind of announcement under wraps, we'll assume slower growth. Anyways, that $10 goal is great and all, you'd only be making 4x the money you put in.

I'm betting that the DNT I bought in at $0.02 will shoot up to $0.20 once it makes it onto the large exchanges. So that's a 10x return in a short period of time, maybe a few weeks. And even higher in the long term. So I'm looking at a possible x50 (a mere $0.50 per token) on whatever I put in by the end of the year, give or take. Plus, Aragon will be a component of what DNT has set out to achieve. So either way, I can't lose.

ETH and BTC hold value because they're the biggest, and there is plenty to grow in the long term, but not the short bursts of money that makes one a millionaire overnight.

This coin is going to be one of the biggest gainers between now and Halloween. I predict 500% and I have several thousand of them to back that up.

Spot on. This is good.

how is this not patently obvious to anyone with any kind of money

ETH, BTC, ICN, ANT, REP, SC, and XMR are solid buys that will make NEET wannabe-traders jealous in 3 years.

shameless bumb, more opinions?

I am not that sold on Aragon's use case. There are better opportunities out there

do you really think dnt has that much potential?

but then again, if fucking neo can go from being worthless to a top 7 coin, then i guess anything is possible

dnt is at an ath, so im scared of buying into it now

Spot on, this is the next coin that will moon

>Spot on
>Spot on

hmm... pajeet thread

user-san, I bought in at $0.02 and am planning to hold my 100k plus tokens for that long.

Let me tell you three special things~

One: evidence shows that platforms for building applications and services do well in crypto markets and tend to go over $1. Even shitty ones like Lisk! With DNT, it'll be a platform to build decentralized markets and communities, there is the potential for even more value there. Decentraland is one of the proposals and its already going to ICO (decentraland.org/). Second Life in cryptoworld! With virtual real estate with fiat value!

Two: DNT still has a lot to implement, from the various modules (including the Aragon module) to the registries to the DNT power factory (read the white paper). Plus two possible additional contribution periods, to raise more money to build all this stuff.

Three: These projects don't exist in a vacuum; they're are all going to be interconnected because of Etheruem. DNT provides a platform for markets. Aragon provides governance. Civic provides identity verification. SNT provides communication. 0x Protocol provides decentralized token exchange. It goes on!

And all the projects I just listed are going to work with DNT! SNT is already in integration plan stage. DNT was built using the 0x Protocol network. Civic might very well be in the future.

We're seeing the start of a new world of liquid democracy and markets (liquid modernity), and people here and buying and selling their stake in this for temporary current solid fiat profits! Anyone with a real brain will realize that you want to *own* a chunk of liquid modernity to ascend to an even higher realm: gaseous modernity: medium.com/@raulsantahelena/boiling-liquid-modernity-fc21efafa719

In other words, oligarchical power.

Stop thinking small, user-san.

Spot on

ok i just bought 3 eth worth of dnt

im not worried about long term growth, im just worried that ETH goes ballistic any day and i miss out

i want to accumulate ether, so i can only think short to medium term, but i think the neo hype has to die down first before eth goes anywhere, plenty of time for dnt to be listed on a decent exchange and moon

Spot on

Man, I hope so. These XMR bags are getting heavy.

As I explained before in this thread user-san, we're trading percentages here. Not values.

Let's say Vitalik appeared tomorrow and dropped biggest possible positive news he could drop on us: the release of Metropolis. Markets go insane and shoot up to $500 per ETH from the current $301 in a wild orgy of hype and speculation. Eventually, the prices settles around the $600 to $750 range. That's still just a 100 to 150% increase; 2 to 2.5x.

If that's what you prefer, then don't take a risk with DNT and others. But I'm going to keep on playing this game my way, and expect to make a *loooot* of money out of it before I'm done.

not a problem

i basically just need coins that'll remain above the eth value i bought at, it doesn't matter if eth and dnt moons accordingly, i wouldn't have lost anything because im only interested in ethers, not usd or bitcoins

besides its only 3 ether, its not like i traded my entire eth stash on this, its not even 5%

and if vitalik actually were to announce that, i would trade my dnt back to eth desu

This has been an unusual yet educational thread.

XMR is near record highs. Relax, nothing wrong with $50 per unit

Yeah, but I care about BTC gains. And it's not looking that bright.