youtube.com/watch?v=0egOgojYrPM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Palestinian_people
reuters.com/article/us-genes-phoenicians-idUSTRE49T8AL20081030
reuters.com/article/us-phoenicians-dna-idUSL0559096520070910
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=860FnDGISNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you a girl and if so will you be my gf?

Wouldn't Tunisia and Tunisians be the closest there is Carthage

No since the Carthaginians didn't count hired goons as fellow Carthaginians.

It was settled by Phoenicians.

I get that Carthaginians were Phoenician settlers but if anything Tunisians should be just as close if not closer to Carthaginians than Lebanese are. Both countries have faced similar events such as the Roman and Arab conquests but Tunisia is further from Arabia than Lebanon so they should be more like their ancient predecessors.

There were Maghrebis there. And Tunisa with the rest of North Africa was both invaded by Muslims and had slaves dumped in it.

But wouldn't the ancient Carthaginians, such as by the time of Hannibal, have intermixed a little with near by people's such as the Berbers and the Levantine also would've been a dumbing ground for Slaves along with the rest of the Islamic world.

Lebanese Christians don't have the foreign admixture Muslims do.

Are you a proud Lebanese Christian living in Lebanon or an expat living in a western country?

Lol fuck off

Carthaginians completely split from Phoenicians in several ways over just a few generations. Saying Carthaginian empire is Phoenician would be like saying America in 2017 is British.

OP's a teenager looking for an identity on the internet. Let him feel good about thinking he's a Carthaginian if he wants. It's better than becoming a goth or a Veeky Forums shut-in NEET.

>hahaha I'm arab but don't worry I'm a CHRISTIAN
>downs half a bottle of vodka while twerking to rap
>"hahaha look at how not muslim I am do you accept me yet YPIPO?"
every fucking time

They do have foreign admixture as well.
Even then who gives a fuck about that shit except idiots who want to prove that one group is more "real"?

Based

Triggered mudslimes detected

This is not /b/

Why would you feel good about being related to losers lmao

>Lebanese Christian
So you're a cuck for muslims?

>Being legitimately related to a source of the alphabet we use is bad.

>Arab

>The Middle East is Arabland

>t. Amerifat

>Be one of the closest (if not the closest) to Ancient Israel genomically
You know I'm genuinely curious how this is a source of pride for you. I'd unironically ponder suiciding if I found out I'm related to some ancient kikes.

What language to christian lebanese talk in again?

>pol

>reddit

Aramaic

>Be one of the closest (if not the closest) to Ancient Israel genomically
That would be modern day Samaritans

It did say one of. All considered them, Lebanese, Mizrahi Jews, and maybe at least some Palestinians can brag they Wuz Wuz Egypt Slaves N Shieet.

No. You are confusing them with syriac christians,arameans and assyrians. Maronites are Christian Arabs

Don't most people in the middle east, muslim or christian, have less arab admixture then assumed?

Wasn't the conversion to Islam done not as much through rape, but through higher taxes and better living conditions for people who converted?

It often seems that non-muslim middle easterners are so desperate to be accepted by the west, that they will WE WUZ to no end. Is it not possible that at one point in recent history a muslim converted to christianity or the other way around.

It has been proven that endogamy has existed in the middle east even before abrahamic religions. Does that not mean that a Sunni Iraqi with roots in Mosul have just as much relation to ancient civilizations as non Sunni Northern Iraqis.

OP stop being such a special snowflake faggot, or you'll end up like those dumbass Chaldeans in Detroit who are about to be deported by trump even though they widely supported him.

>t. Mudshit

Why are you so desperate to be accepted by Christian middle easterners?

Incredible response to a couple simple questions

Carthago delenda est

Incredible response to a simple question.

>implying that cartaginians where not mostly berbers larping as punics a few centuaries after Carthage was setteled

Name a more annoying ethnoreligious group than Arab Christians. Protip: you can't.

There are no Arab Christians

She looks like a Greek

There should be a joint state between Lebanese Christians and Israelis.

Technically neither, I live in India.

Yeah, because that definitely wouldn't make them look like crusaders.

Fuck you Pashtuns wuz the true lost tribes of israel n shit

Why are Lebanese women so beautiful but most Arabs are ugly?

Because Lebanese people aren't Arabs

Nobody is desperate to accepted by Christian middle easterners, they're a bunch of wack ass WE WUZZERS that don't have a damn thing to be proud of.

Also they are so desperate to be accepted by the west, but won't ever accept the fact that the west won't accept them.

Christian Arabs are pretty accepted here, get over it

Muslims aren't we wuzzers, they literally are, right now, and have been for over a thousand years, yet they're still as impressive as black africans.

Really makes you think.

Reminder: Middle-eastern christians are more Jewish than converts will ever be, as they are the genetic cousins of ethnic Jews.

Why are they getting deported from the US

Why do they deny US garbage rhetoric about their land. youtube.com/watch?v=0egOgojYrPM

In what way? Muslims have a lot to be proud of.

One of the only eastern powers to every colonize the west. Some of the greatest works of philosophy from Iraqis and Persians (Muslims). Deep ingrained tie to ancient civilizations. Invention of the Oud, which was later spread and to the spanish and became the "spanish guitar." Discovering Algebra, toothbrush, coffee. That's only some achievements. What makes them similiar to black africans.

Maybe you should head back to /pol/ and keep thinking faggot, because you are so ready to deny history.

My great grandfather was a Lebanese Christian, am i hannibal?

You must pussy then

*be a

>WE WUZ PHOENICIANS N SHEIT
>NOT FILTHY ARABS, REEEEEEE
Soon the Sunni's who are one with their superior Arabic heirtage are gonna rule the nation and remove the weak Christian LARPing filth.

>tfw when Lebanese christian and I cosplayed as a Carthaginian lady once for my boyfriends birthday.

Did he pillage your ass later while wearing a toga?

Not exactly.

>Wasn't the conversion to Islam done not as much through rape, but through higher taxes and better living conditions for people who converted?

People always push that narrative. Says a lot about the board zeitgeist honestly

Which narrative?

That conversion to islam was done through social segregation?

Or that conversion was through rape?

>Is proud to have Nigger and/or Euro blood.

>algebra

>Ancient Indians now count as Muslims

You'll never conquer India Achmed.

You moron. Indians invented the number system, not algebra.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra

Nice try, but even Cuckipedia acknowledges non-Muslim civilizations avanced in Algebra before any Achmeds. So Muslims didn't invent algebra.

Philosophy and science plagiarized from ancient civilizations which they have no connection to whatsoever, genetically or culturally. Case and point, the Oud. An instrument that existed in one form or another for the last 5,000 years, not muslim at all. Algebra was here before Islam also.

You clearly don't know anything about history, but if you re-read the Quran again I'm sure you'll find out everything you need to know.

If you want to seem impressive how about turning the fertile crescent fertile again like it was for thousands of years up until the point muslims took over and couldn't cultivate for shit turning the crescent green to desert brown overnight in a historical timeline.

>muslims
>invent

pick one, sweetie

>Invention of the Oud, which was later spread and to the spanish and became the "spanish guitar." Discovering Algebra, toothbrush, coffee.

WE

Why do Christian middle easterners trigger Arabs so much?

Because Islam is just the most popular Christian Heresy, and they know it.

Because despite being the exact same people the Christians get treated better by others for no real reason.

>Jewish Heresy

> the exact same people

>Pretending Christians have the Nig or Euro admixture Muslims have

Christian middle easterners don't have a history of fighting Europeans

>Samaritan Heresy

>Mesopotamian Heresy

Samaritanism is exactly not a Mesopotamian Heresy. That's the entire basis of the Religion

>One of the only eastern powers to every colonize the west.
That would also be the Phoenicians.

Christians mixed too.

As much as I don't care for Arabs, I've got to hand it to the Lebanese Christians for not giving up on their faith even when completely surrounded by muslims. I don't understand why muslims see themselves as superior when their ancestors buckled under the pressure and converted while the Christians ancestors stood strong against the Muslim Arabs.

>Lebanese think this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry bud but you are an Arab/Phoenician mulatto. You also got Roman'd and Turk'd too. Pic related is the average DNA of a Lebanese. 14% Jewish (Phoenician and Hebrew were ethnically the same, they were both dialects of the same language), 44% Arab, 5% Southern European, 10% Asian Minor.

>at least some Palestinians
Only the ones living in Nablus can. They have an actual claim on being Samaritan converts. The other ones lived in secluded Arab villages that were only created after the Muslim conquests. I know a Palestinian with the last name Al-Kurdi and it's because his family came to Palestine from Kurdistan in the 1,400s. They never really claimed anything prior to 600 until recently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Palestinian_people
>The Arab population of Palestine traces their history to theMuslim conquest of Palestinein 640 CE. In theOld City of Jerusalem, theDome of the Rock, one of the oldestMosquesin the world, was completed in 691 CE at the order of Arab CaliphAbd al-Malik ibn Marwan.[1]

Want to know how I know you're American?
And your pie graph is bullshit. Here are some facts for you. 1 in 17 people in the entire Mediterranean carry the carries a Y-chromosome handed down from a male Phoenician ancestor. That means one boy in each school class from Cyprus to Tunis is a direct male-line descendant of the Phoenician traders. In Lebanon the J2 haplogroup, was found in an unusually high proportion (more than half the population) among Lebanese, Palestinians and Syrians.
reuters.com/article/us-genes-phoenicians-idUSTRE49T8AL20081030
reuters.com/article/us-phoenicians-dna-idUSL0559096520070910

That's pretty hot

>ignoring latest study

I don't know about your ethnicity but you sure as fuck aren't christian.

The original Jews were from Ethiopia. I didn't believe it at first, but then did some research.

>East African is Ethiopian

Buzz off Jamal. Can't you Niggers take pride in Mali or something?

What are you talking about? Nobody even mentioned Americans, why are you so envious of them?

>Going We Wuz

>Pretending Americans aren't Cultureless mongrels obsessed with Niggers who also We Wuz

Stay mad Amerifat.

Reminder that Amerifats non-ironically believe in We Wuz Kangz.

Amerifat Education:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=860FnDGISNg

>The dates that emerge from our ROLLOFF analysis in the non-Mizrahi Jews could also reflect events in the Greek and Roman periods, when there were large communities of Jews in North Africa, particularly Alexandria

Whoops so much for Nigger Jews.

The study specifies sub-Saharan.

>Pretending North Africans (Berbers, Canary Islanders, Egyptians) and Arabians don't have SSAlike admixture.

>Pretending the study demonstrated the admixture came from Niggers even though it admitted it might have come from North Africans for non-Mizrahi Jews

Stop LARPing.

Assyrians didn't. See