DONT FUCKING MISS IT

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lazybits/neo-conference-in-japan
yunbi.com/markets/anscny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he wasnt at the jap conf
>he didnt hear the big reveal
>people are just getting word of it now, biz didnt even hear about it
Heres my tip, theres a reason neo is pumping go translate the conf n ull see what they revealed

not sure if talking to me but if you are re read my op

Why not just tell it here mate...

they are rebranding it back to antshares

Let spill...

I'm one step ahead of this user. I'm sure there will be a thread any hour now regarding what he's referring to. But I'm not one to put all the evidences together so just wait for the thread.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lazybits/neo-conference-in-japan

OH FUCK
ALIBABA BABYYYYYYY

thats it?

we've known that for weeks

going over 1 million satoshi soon

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Alibaba has collaboration with OnChain, not NEO. Feel free to check the reddit AMA from Hongfei himself.

stop spreading fake rumors, the conference hasn't even started.

Chinese wake up soon.
Expect the dump.

I read a translation and it was something about representing assets digitally so that they could become liquid and interact through contracts. It read like OnChain tracks ownership in the blockchain amd NEOX lets them be involved in contracts + interact with other blockchains using the same protocol. Then there's a bunch of talk about NEO being able to partition off nodes to check if they have consensus on contract execution without having to make the whole network do it. So concurrent execution instead of what Eth currently does.

Then something about the hello world contract being in visual studio and a visual studio add-on for Neo.

Also some stuff about there being the potential to isolate bad actor contracts without forking.

The potential here is pretty ridiculous if their core devs do a great job on the platform and the community keeps its serious dedication to using it.

Please biz.. I missed eth, I only got 59 neo....where can I put down 1000 bucks and pray for something I can hold for these kind of gain

Chinese already are wake up, and NEO now well over 1 million satoshi

WE CHINESE NEBER SCHREEP YOU ROUNDEYE FOORS!!

It's 6 a.m., they're not up yet.
It's going to drop hard. If you can't realize that, I don't know what else to tell you.

Literally every time anyone has said this all week they've been wrong

yunbi.com/markets/anscny
Feel free to watch as it drops.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

i been reading china message boards

they talking about moving all btc into this

Get on OMG before it goes truely nuts

Bingo!

I've been waiting. Thought I was the only one