Why is the FOMO so strong today?

Whats up with everyone going crazy with ATH buys today, its like some feeding frenzy. Imagine how many pink wojaks we will see in a few days, weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenverse.com/news/penny-for-your-thoughts-idea-token-distribution-event/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Therw will be pink wojaks

From weak hand faggots

I'm looking to buy my first bitcoins after ignoring them for years and am shitting myself about it going up and not coming down again.

The fomo is getting hard

i remember the fomo of ETH at $400.

a great tide of pojacks followed

I love pink wojaks

Idiots thinking they can become millionaires overnight

New wave of fresh money. Remember dgb, xvg, swt?

People did from recent NEO and OMG climbs

Only if they sold

>i remember the fomo of ETH at $400.

That was the fifth (?) wave of FOMO on Eth.

This is literally first wave FOMO for OMG, second wave for ANT/NEO afaik.

Eth traced (by memory) 7 > 21 > 13 > 23 >19 > 29 > 53 > 32 > 43 ... 70 > 90 > 123 > 180 > 400.

Hodlers always win the long game, friendo. As many people as there were who were feeling smug from Eth gain, there were a minority that just held and won huge. Many are still holding and they're right.

ETH is going back to $400

i have never impulse bought before but for some reason i dropped $1k on OMG at almost ATH

>ETH is going back to $400

oh i agree, i bought ETH at $40 and rode it to $400, then panic sold at $260 when it crashed.

i re entered with 1/5 the total position, i suspect this FOMO wave will crash in the near future, due to koreans just insanity buying, they will dump once a whale shits on them (i think that happened with ETH around $400 last time)

Both OMG and NEO are comfortably sitting near their peaks, so people are still throwing money at it even though theyre hitting their walls

Did anyone actually make millions?

Or did people just make a few hundred. I have a legit job with a legit income, and the most I would think about investing into crypto is a few thousand.

Do people here just invest all their money?

A lot of people bought/mined bitcoin and eth sub 10/50/100$

Those people command huge buying power now and if you look at some orders, they are in million marks

What is ATH?

antshares has been getting shilled here for months, ive seen many blockfolio profiles with over 1,000

user
Tipoff
Hysteria

It's amazing how NEO has become fueled pretty much by self-sustaining hype at this point and not the project itself. The moment that hype falters is the moment the pink Wojacks come out

All time high

all time highest price

>he didn't become a millionaire over night

OMG LAUGHT AT THE GUY THAT DOESNT HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF COCAINE AN PROSTITUTES. PLS EXUSE ME WHILE GO WATCH TO HOOKERS SHOVE FRUIT UP EACH OTHERS ASSES FOR MY AMUSEMENT.

I bought bitcoin when it was $700. There was a point where it dropped below $400 and stayed there for a long time. Every on Veeky Forums was shitting on bitcoin. I only bought $200 worth because I was a pussy, and considered selling at $400 just to take my losses and forget about crypto. For 3-4 years I was at a loss, but it just climbed. (which is even why I'm here on biz right now)

I want to get back in the game because I have a lot amount of money to invest, young, and have a good job.

What coin do you recommend? I didn't have money before, but I do now. I am considering just yolo'ing 100k into something.

>sell XEL early before the moon mission last night
>been meaning to buy ANT but it keeps going up
>catch PAY before it shoots off but get distracted and it takes off
>end up settling for a couple falling knives
Yesterday was a bad day.

They have to be retarded to keep holding right? If it doubles, I would be really tempted to sell. If it triples, I won't be able to stop myself from selling.

Hard to recommend a coin as there are certain "flavours of the month", like you see with NEO and OMG right now and some others like Civic.

My personal strategy is to always hold majority in BTC and ETH and the rest in 2 midcap coins from top 20 marketcap and 1 small cap cap under a dollar in value. Adjust percentages to your liking.

Think there was a guy on here who yolo'd into a coin early with a mad amount like that and now hes sitting on a 2mil portfolio of that 1 coin. I'm sure others have seen it too, could be LARPing but who knows.

>They have to be retarded to keep holding right?

>calling people that have made the best investments "retarded"

not really user, the ether FOMO only really stared when it broke that 59$ barrier and mooned to 100$+ a couple of days later

after that it went quietly up to 200$ over a couple of weeks

the FOMO Started again when it got through the 250$ barrier broke through 300$, 350$ and finally 420$ in almost under a week, it then went into a correction phase and corrected down to 250$, but the bitcoin shitstorm caused it to dip to 130$

pre-50$ there was a lot of eth fud, plenty of daytraders said you should short the hell out of it

t. i was there back then

>t. i was there back then

So was I, and everyone has their own perception, but I don't see the move from $250-$400 being a fomo with intermediate stages, but one stage.

Although things were kind of a blur back then

Compared to now this feels like a moderately sustainable wave

Put some down in the big boys for the long term just in case. Get some BTC and ETH.

Then if you really want to YOLO, buy some MBRS. Full disclosure, I have spent 20k USD on MBRS so far. BUT, if you buy MBRS now, you get so many free tokens that will be released on the MBRS platform.

For those who haven’t heard about the Embermine, the most undervalued under the radar startup of this year, you need to look into it.

ICO went mostly unseen, and although not much was raised the dev’s are the most dedicated I’ve seen in crypto. Vibrant telegram group with daily dev updates and conversations. They are also embarking on a new way of token distribution for umbrella projects.
The total supply of mbrs is 50million, 0 decimals!!
The first distribution was yesterday, for IDEA token (100mill total, 0 decimals)

tokenverse.com/news/penny-for-your-thoughts-idea-token-distribution-event/

These were distributed at 2 IDEA for 1 MBRS. So for every 1 mbrs held, holder received 2 IDEA.

The next distribution is on the 15th, again only for mbrs holders. Token will be TOV - Tokenverse 100million total supply).

Distribution will be 2 TOV per MBRS

The next distribution will be on the 1st September, again for mbrs holders only. DOM token - Domaintoken (5 billion total supply).

Distribution will be 100 DOM per MBRS

Www.domaintoken.io

Right now mbrs is only traded on etherdelta, but soon will be on other exchanges.

Come and join the telegram chat to see for yourself:

thanks user, you made me hold my coins
I mean I was going to but the thought of selling crossed my mind a few times

I never got my IDEA tokens..

For every person that's done that their have been a lot of people losing a lot by doing that.

One thing I would recommend no matter what you do is set stop loss. You might lose out on some gains (I did last night as NEO dropped just enough to trigger my stop loss) but it can stop you from huge losses.

With all investments you have to balance your risk and reward.

I might sell tonight as I could see the Chinese selling off a lot before their weekend.