Sell your shit on BitBay

BitBay is the decentralized exchange that will replace paypal. Since its decentralized, the devs can't prevent you from selling anything on it, and meanwhile the double escrow system already allows for trustless transactions.

This post is less for traders who want to make a quick buck, and more for those anons who want to start selling there one shit on there. You can sell literally anything, and unlike Craigslist it has escrow.

Be aware that the client doesn't work to well on mac or linux, but windows is currently working fine.

Check out the Wall of Features:
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CQhm1knxm4RW1iVmd0RTBnbFk/view)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY ARE YOU SHILLING NOW?! THE PRICE DROPPED FROM 1700 TO 680 IF ONLY YOU ADVERTISED IT MORE ON HERE! I LOST OVER $600 DOLLARS HOLDING THIS DAMN COIN AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Scamcoin. Go buy something good like neo instead

Made a nice profit from 900 to 1500. Sold it all. It's literally the least interesting exchange in the works.

Should have HODL, new features coming out frequently. Also this is not a shill op, we're trying to recruit more vendors to the platform. Veeky Forums has been taken over by cryptofags but theres still a few of the good old Veeky Forums here who might be interested.

Did you even read the post? This isn't about making a quick buck, this is a way for people to sell their shit for crypto and cash anonomously with escrow.

To be fair though, price will probably go up as vendors join.

>in the works
BitBay is already out, functional, and actively used.
>least interesting
Did you check out the link? BitBay already have more features out than any other decentralized anonymous exchange.

fuck off with your shitcoin

>cant sell drugs
>cant sell weapons
>cant sell fake money
>cant sell cp

why would you need a anonymous exchange if they dont even allow the basic goods to be sold

/thread

The devs don't control what people put on the platform, its fully p2p. Of course they are not going to support or endorse illegal activity. It's like torrenting; the torrenting software is not controlled by the devs, and people use it for both legal and illegal activities.

>why anonymous exchange for non-illicit goods
Right now, small merchants are stuck with using PayPal or something similar to process their transactions. PayPal has a lot of problems and high fees. With BitBay, you can do the same kinds of things you do on PayPal, except without the fees or anyone censoring you. There are a lot of merchants who have been cut out of PayPal and CC companies because they sell things that aren't illicit but are offensive.

>The devs don't control what people sell
>Only they can't sell anything illegal

Okay

I don't think your reading comprehension is up to par

God damnit not this fucking shill. No one cares. I already lost $500 on this shit.

From the FAQ (drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CQhm1knxm4RW1iVmd0RTBnbFk/view)

There is only one 'default' marketplace called >BitBayBob's market< then you probably run the risk of it not being so private as
anyone else who creates >Bob's market< will also be on that market and can post items on it.
Yet if you create a market called >Kskg89f6wDKGU7s9hjs&DKBF78sgjn< the odds are that no
one else will know that market exists unless you tell them it exists.
We want this protocol to provide a way for ecommerce to function in a trustless environment on
a global scale. Therefore, we want to keep it clean of illegal activity, yet at the same time we
can't moderate what we can't see.
We can program this design to anything we desire (majority consensus of course). In the future
we could easily set up public markets that are specific to geographics. For example, if there is a
country where drugs can be sold legally, then we could create a market eccentric to that country
and moderated by the merchants from that market (they could be voted into power by the voting
consensus feature built into the Client). So merchants from a specific country could create a
market called "BitBay Netherlands" These merchants could sell whatever is legal in the
Netherlands to clientele in the Netherlands. It would be up to them to take the risk if they
transact with clientele outside of the country that could potentially be illegal elsewhere.
The private markets are decentralized and cannot be moderated if we can’t see them. The
public markets like >BitBay< are decentralized for legal commerce and moderated for illegal
activity. Moderators can be voted into power by a decentralized voting consensus.

You really think a word of mouth private market is going to be profitable? This might work with small groups/individuals, but I doubt this could work on a larger scale because the mods would be alerted about its presence.

Buy high sell low right?!

You're not understanding the point at all...

If you want the main market, you're in it by default(BitBay market), if you want to sell illegal shit, then you can make some darknet site and give out the name of your exchange (which would basically be a password) to whoever you want to be part of it.

If you don't see the value in a decentralized market that's cheaper to use than paypal, then that's your fault.

Bay is utter shit. Safex is going to be the winning decentralised market place in the end. Hint hint for anyone wanting to make some big money by mid next year.

Please explain why. What's special about Safex, and does it have any product to show yet?

SOMEONE ANYONE MY LAMBOOO I CANT SEE MY LAMBO

Safex is more like holding shares in the company and you receive dividends off the fees collected for each sale. Bay could have its place sure, but in terms of making money there isn't too much more room to grow in my eyes unless they get some serious funding for advertising.

Right now you can buy a pretty big chunk of Safex right now for practically nothing. If you buy $100 or so now and the wallet gets released this weekend which it should be. You could be sitting on a hell of a lot of money in the near future with dividends as an incentive to hold. Worth the risk more so in my eyes.

With that being said I'm holding 50k bay just in case. Have a look at the market cap and supply for both coins and make up your own mind. The development is coming along much faster than bay and the followers are growing daily.

"This thing that doesn't exist yet and is years behind? It's going to be way better!!!!"

Crypto logic at its finest. No doubt that MAYBE you will make money, but that's not what I'm about. I stick to pragmatic picks desu

I like the idea of double escrow but without a mobile wallet it isn't practical to do in person deals. Fix that and I'm sold.

sys will leave bitbay in its dust

>sys
>market scheduled for release
Yup, just another exchange that doesn't exist and isn't used. BitBay is going to make me a fee million once it moons.

This is the definitive list of decentralized marketplaces

1.) BAY (just for working right now, not saying it isn't ugly as fuck)
2.) SYS (for being normie friendly)
3.) Particl (for appearing professional)
4.) SafeX (come on guys, let's be serious.)

This order may change in the future but that's how i see it right now.