Are the "Hidden Colors" Documentaries Accurate?

Here are some of their claims:
1) Greek scholars saw black Africans and their superior intellectual prowess as a result of their higher melanin levels. (I know this is scientifically inaccurate, but did the Greeks think this about Africans?)
2) The vampire fascination came from rabid cannibalism in Europe during the Medieval Period.
3) Queen Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz was a black woman
4) Charles II of England was black
5) There was a prominent black presence in Scotland including a black king named "King Dubh".
6) Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo were taught their insights by black Africans.
7) Italy became known as a fashion mecca because of the moors.
8) Mozart was taught to play by a black teacher.
9) Beethoven was half-black and when he went dead his melanin "kicked in" and he became a better musician.
10) A black man named Alexander Pushkin invented the Russian language and because of him the Russians don't speak French.
11) Black Africans established the first dynasties in Asia.
12) The founders of the "samurai system" was a black African
13) The founders of the "ninja system" was a black African
14) There is a consistent conspiracy throughout history by white people to hide all of this and "European historians" purposefully omit this information to uphold a system of "white supremacy".

Moors weren't black, it was a term for Muslims particularly North African ones. Moor may have become associated with black people because of Othello.

Is that the historical consensus?

Nope there were black and white moors, like in Mauritania.

This is all nonsense and I'm pretty sure you know it's all nonsense.

>There was a prominent black presence in Scotland including a black king named "King Dubh".
This is especially stupid. "Dubh" is a Gaelic epithet meaning "dark haired". In Ireland and Scotland black people are called "gorm", which means "blue".

Moor means Muslim, especially later on when they started applying it to even Filipino Muslims

The Greeks loved Egypt and were probably in contact with them for a long time. The first Greek sages, like Thales and Pythagoras studied under Egyptian priests. Modetn philosophy is invented by Greeks who studied philosophy under Egyptians causing Egypts importance in the formation of our society to grow exponentially making everybody want to be Egyptian.

>5) There was a prominent black presence in Scotland including a black king named "King Dubh".
he wasn't african, lots of people were called the black or black, so many its a common surname in modern times. referring to the hair or perhaps dark moods i would expect.
>4) Charles II of England was black
nah, just nah.
not seen it but its just the same edgy shit as alt-right, sjw, whatever. its easy to fool teens into belieiving anything AND make money out of it. so people do it.

The term predates Islam you cultural vandal

Language evolves silly

Is this real documentary?
Jesus

AHAHAHA
AHAHA

All European alphabets come from Phoenician, which in turn comes from Proto Sinaitic (in modern Egypt, Sinai), wh in turn comes from Egyptian hieroglyphs

Greek sculpture tradition (and therefore all later European sculptures) was heavily influenced by Egyptian statuary

Classical Greek temples (such as the Parthenon) were heavily influenced by Egyptian temples, and, to a lesser degree by Near Eastern ones

The first important Greek mathematician, Pythagoras, studied in Egypt where many progress in mathematics had been made

WE

>A black man named Alexander Pushkin invented the Russian language and because of him the Russians don't speak French.
I mean there is some truth to this but the way it's worded it makes it sound absolutely hilarious. Pushkin wasn't really black, he just had a black great-grandfather. And while Russian royal court and aristocracy indeed used to speak French, they completely abandoned the custom because of Napoleon, not because of Pushkin.

>Moor may have become associated with black people because of Othello.

saint maurice looks like a gorilla in western european art

I worked with a handful of African Americans, one guy was really on the whole Afrocentric view of the world. He started playing these movies in the breakroom, NONSTOP.
It was amazing how in the span of a few days all the other blacks were completely on board with these movies. I would dissect each scene and prove them wrong with facts, but they were not having it. In the face of overwhelming evidence they would still rather these ridiculous movies.
The one that really got me was that the first inhabitants of Ireland were the Twa people of Central Africa. The Twa are a pygmie people who allegedly made a journey hundreds of miles through some of the densest jungle in the world, fashioned enough boats to transfer thousands of people thousands of miles up the coast to eventually settle in Ireland. Having Irish blood, that lie made me rage. But they believed it, with no evidence, just hear say!

Niggers cannot be persuaded by arguments. Call me /pol/ all you want but it's the truth, rational discourse doesn't exist with them. Look at those African countries that have democratic elections now, 99% of black Africans cast their vote based on tribal and ethnic affiliation, utterly disregarding what the candidate actually says or does. It's the same in America, 95% of blacks voted for Obama simply because he was black.

Dude I hope you aren't serious. That's so full of shit and fantasy only a child could come up with it.

Not him but I live among blacks and they unironically believe the stupidest shit you can imagine.

I would counter their fantasy stories with facts, but its useless arguing with them or even trying to have a rational discussion, they get one "fact' and just repeat it over and over but louder each time.
no, I am serious as a heart attack. One example I can clearly remember is us having a discussion on Carthage and Hannibal, they were claiming he was basically sub-saharan levels of blackness, I countered with a picture of the actual bust, which shows his facial features as being very Mediterranean. Their counter argument was that history was being white washed.
hmmm its funny you say that, because I have been to Africa and they believe in some very strange superstitions, witches, and curses...

bust of Hannibal

interesting...
it's like they want a mythology...

im telling you, anything ANYTHING you could possibly think of...was invented by blacks or originated in Africa. At one point I asked him why Africa wasn't more advanced than the rest of the world, he said it was because white people stoled everything. I said if they were so advanced then why weren't they able to subjugate or resist the white europeans, he had no answer to that.

WE

Are you white? If so did they get mad at you

It's afrocentrist historical revisionism. Nothing more.

This is beyond ridiculous

yes and yes.
Just to piggyback on that. Yes I am white, and I was even called racist for saying Cleopatra wasn't black. Even when I proved to them she was part of a Greek Dynasty (Macedonian if you want to get technical) I was still in the wrong because I brought it up.
That was kinda the last straw for me, I demanded sources every time they made an Afrocentric claim. And I don't think they were ever able to prove themself beyond some random guy in a forum or some crackpot making a claim.

It exists, and people take it seriously. But it's full of stupid shit like melanin being a magical neurotransmitter. Beethoven could hear better after he went deaf because of the melanin in his skin...

All subsaharan Negroid people who had flight and transatlantic shipping capability. They invented Buddhism and Bushido.

lol the sculpture of cleo during the time she was alive looks like the most European women ever

This. It's the classic conspiracy theory excuse. "I don't have any proof because the Bad Guy destroyed or altered all the original evidence". Of course that painting clearly shows Charles II as white! The Whites painted over the original to hide the truth!!!! Etc etc etc.

The overlap of the groups that say Beethoven was black and the groups that have never read anything beyond the Beethoven wikipedia entry or listened to Beethoven beyond the symphonies and the occasional sonata is huge.

Niggers literally believe that Jesus was originally black and that white Jesus exists only because of Cesare Borgia or some shit.

Early portraits if Jesus were still made by the early church in the Roman empire though. They weren't exactly less white than Cesare especially considering he was Spanish and lived in Rome for a lot too i.e Iberian. So technically, that could be the case since Jesus would at most be Arab based on where he was born.

>Othello
wasn't he based on arabs and moors expelled from spain and now in England?
Saint Maurice was from Egypt

That's only the crazy ones who never studied actually hsitoey themselves besides this fucking documentary. Most reasonable black people I talk to who study history understand she was Macedonian through Ptlomey and that there was a lotof incest that happened. At most, one of her half sisters, Arsinoie, was mixed with whatever Egypt was at the time as a general population but that's it.

I mean I'm sure humans from Africa did eventually settle there but not after 1000s of years of migrating through the caucus mountains...

>7) Italy became known as a fashion mecca because of the moors.
this is proof of bullshit alone
americans think moors are black because of portrayals of othello by black men
this is WE WUZ tier revisionism

What was his ethnicity? Do you think he may have had Berber in him?

why do chunks of blacks we wuz and take away from what brown people have done?

Yes for many years being black was indicative of higher mental powers then it changed to the precise opposite situation, as it remains to this very day.

BECUZ BLACK PIPO FROM AFRICA SO ALL OF AFRICA BE BLACK CUH

The eternal Anglo does it again.

Jesus what crap.

Also the whole, they taught Greeks "civilization"

it they mean to say the Egyptians were black, then yeah that's accurate enough because the Greeks did learn alot from Egypt and the middle east.