Tfw CIA destroyed Soviet civilization

>tfw CIA destroyed Soviet civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2009/1223/Why-nearly-60-percent-of-Russians-deeply-regret-the-USSR-s-demise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was shit and deserved to be destroyed. Still leagues better than American """civilization""" though.

This honestly. Civilizations with high culture died in 1918, nothing but shit and rot since.

Jealous Europoor detected. Go report someone for possessing a fork.

>Soviet civilization

hahano

If anything those who had no culture got access to cheap afordable one.

>Soviet
>Union
>Civilization

Leftism is anti-civilization.

>Austria-Hungary
>German Empire
>Russian empire
>Ottoman empire
>no culture
You're an American aren't you

>soviet civilization

hehe

>cheap culture

>soviet civilization

Jealous Americlap detected. Go report someone for possessing a Kinder egg

epick samefagging

>newfag cannot into post count

>13 replies
>11 posters
heh

All empires are uncultured

based CIA

I love it when Ivan gets mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

You mearly adopted the corn. I was borne into it, moulded by it.

If i take of your iron curtain, will you die?

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

KEK

fuck those krauts

Communism is inherent incompatible with the Russian spirit, user.

Are you actually trying to say that the HRE fell in 1918?

>paint blotches and gay marriage
>culture

Best president ever! Fuck passanger pilots and fuck their unions. Fuck nigger single moms. Fuck poorfag degenerate subhumans. Fuck destitute indigenous Central American peasants. The rich and powerful are the only ones who deserve to inherit the earth.

Then why do Russians overwhelmingly prefer communism and wish the Soviet Union still existed?

csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2009/1223/Why-nearly-60-percent-of-Russians-deeply-regret-the-USSR-s-demise

Last week Stalin once again won the annual "Greatest Russian" survey. And he wasn't even Russian.

>HRE
>1918
>being this uneducated

As a Russian I'm gonna try to explain this phenomenon to you, many people miss the empire we had during the Soviet times, but they don't really miss communism. Having more clay is like bread for a Russian, so losing Ukraine, Central Asia and those Baltic shitholes is seen as a tragedy. Nobody really gives a shit about communism though.

It would be extremely painful.

I'm sure what they really mean is that they wish the USSR had been able to liberalize their economy without collapsing. Lamenting the collapse seems perfectly understandable given all the short-term problems that it caused. A slower, smoother transition to a market-based economy would have been a better outcome.

>Carries corn with him where he goes
>Bangs his shoe at the UN committee

Was it autism?

Does Russia still have food problems and shortages?

No.

Nope.

t. Schlomo