Thanks to...

The One

>tfw bought the shit outta the dip
Bull market is back for round two

Meh

D-did I do good, senpai?

Holy fuck... Good job.

SIGTMARINES

This is the healthiest blockfolio thread in 2 months. I'm happy for you all.

what a Good-Looking lad, surely he's also wealthy, over 6' tall, has blue eyes and is getting megatons of wet fertile pussy

Hahahahhah
That became a meme way too fucking quick

Thanks, NEO.

>le pussy slayer look

we got that Digimarine who put a pen into his ass and now this.

I love this board, nice, bought 100k with my half year earnings as canadian plumber. I will definitly not end up posting majin buus

Today is a good day to die.

>Finally get around to changing ANS to NEO on Block

Oh my

I didn't invest in NEO so I had to visit the spooky castle of Cryptovania

I gotta say it was a good day.

Ive seen that castle in my nightmares. But nice total.

can i have 10 bucks pls
btc
1xNKotTGo1AvKVAyLJQEkToeQLWujMu76

What app is this?

I dont have any BTC.
I mostly am In NEO and OMG

but i started with 200$ and havent invested more than 1500 total. So have hope. 10 is enough to get started these days.

Cuckfolio

Blockfolio.

how long did it take you to get here?

I see yall with your thousands invested, I wish I could use my money how I like and invest in crypto. But I know the rule, never invest money you can't afford to lose. And I can't afford to lose any money at all, I guess being a good brother and taking care of and supporting your mentally challenged sibling equals no gains.

I started with $500 only 2 months ago. I put more in over time, to $2700. Because of NEO and XEL, I'm up to over 10k. Don't need to put that much in that fast. And if it all comes crashing down and I lose everything, I had a fun fucking ride.

All in on NEO since mid June. I'd rather not talk about anything before I got saved.

I want to get this far but taxes are scaring me. It's like they're keeping the into hidden enough, and anything I read basically says "hire an accountant" which will probably cost me more than I'll end up making.

>the info*

Don't know how your taxes work, but in Canada, you get taxed based on only half of capital gains. Fuck an accountant, I researched it. There are a lot of tools you can find online to calculate your tax.

Seriously, this thread makes me happy

I hope to see all your beautiful faces at the Veeky Forums mansion in lamboland

Wait, so does this app actually have an exchange? Do you just record your own transactions that take place on other websites?

I'm in USA, so 1/3 income goes back to the gov't. I'm also pretty sure there is a pay out for each individual time you make a transaction, which is why I'm really going back and forth on if I should even keep going. I put in just 5 dollars to test with (currently up to $16) but I have made a lot of transactions. Fear in my says that I will owe more than what I make because of how many transactions it took to get this far.

I have 1200 USDT sitting there since I bought it at when BTC was $3100, should I be waiting for a big crash or grit my teeth and buy back into BTC and get some more alts. Seems like a lot of alts are mooning right now

Literally just use it to buy stupid shit from newegg and overstock if you don't want to be "serious"
??????
Profit

this is what I've been thinking. When I my shitcoins build up I was going to convert it all back to BTC, and then buy ten dollar brush for my cat off of Overstock

We climbin

There is only a taxable amount if you cash out bitcoin for fiat

It would be literally impossible to track every single transaction on a website that doesn't even have your personal information.

This is what I had initially thought? Months ago I had said in a thread that you only pay taxes on the lump sum that gets put in your bank account when you cash out. Was I correct?

I guess I watch too much news. There was a very angry looking lady that said you will be looked at for tax evasion if you try skimping out on the transactions.

So, I was right about only being taxed on the lump sum! Hooray!

god damnit i reddit spaced

love seeing this kind of graph, hodl truly is key.
not as bad as yours but i was -50% during that dip and now im +75%

>trusting women

She doesn't know anything

sold a few neos to buy more cvc, dnt, posw, and eqt

It's nice seeing all of these recent spikes in your portfolio's. Hopefully you are all smart enough to take your profits while they're high. Use that money for the next pump and go even higher. Don't hold bags.

now show me your chart in BTC, goyim.

next pump byteball
lots of whales have a lot of byteball and will start pumping soon now that they won't get too much from the airdrops.