The USSR and Eastern Bloc fell 25/27 years ago

>The USSR and Eastern Bloc fell 25/27 years ago.

Still fucking hurts, the should have won the cold war it would have avoided most of the problems we have today.

this
sieg marx kamerad

nice

What problems?

And would've given a rise to new problems

Yes, i truly wish everyone would have shitty lives so i wouldnt be alone anymore

It would have solved the obesity problem

What "problems" they would've solved?
Look at Belarus. It's still a country where the state controlls most of economic activity and it's a shithole.

I'd rather live in Belarus than the west and I'm saying that as someone who's thoroughly anti-communist. Belarus, even if shitty and poor, is still ethnically Belarusian and racially white, and will be Belarusian and white for the next 100 years. Can't say the same about the western nations importing muslims and niggers like madmen.

have you ever set foot in Belarus in your life?

>imblying capitalism with red flags would make a big difference to the state of the world today
Epic

>ch-china is totally different, r-right guys?

>I'd rather live in Belarus than the west
Then why don't you?

Underrated

you think that just because ppl are same nationality, they have compassion for eachother and form a community

i can tell you thats not the case, ppl are extremely individualistic more so than the west and if theres and inch of advantage gained by trampling over you, they will

what, you didn't get to fully negrify us before falling apart?

Go to Poland or Czech. It's still poor by western standards, but its homogenous and and richer than Byelorus.

Delusional commies.
Communism is the most inhumane evil doctrine to ever grace this fkin planet.
I dont know what schools you visit or what books you read but how you couldcome to that conclusion is beyond me.
Boggles my mind.

Czech yes, Poland nooooooo.

Classcuck

t. american teenager

Get fucked.

>tfw you realize McDonald's is the most powerful country on Earth.
I'm gonna go lie down.

Gotta love when /pol/ attempts false flagging by making threads and then samefags pretending to be offended. Don't you have anything better to do than arguing with yourself?

Winning woulda caused more problems than it solves - and indeed, a lot of the same problems, just from a slightly different perspective.

Keeping it going on the other hand... Fuck, we both reached heights man had never before dreamt of thanks to that competition (literally, in some cases). If we had backdoor funded them to keep the game going, we'd be fighting it out on Mars by now.

>tfw you realize McDonald's is the most powerful country on Earth

>tfw you realize capital is the most powerful thing on Earth'
fixd :DD

like how

just fucking what
it literally died of incompetence

I think eventually they would have come round to modernisation and streamlining with the help of computers. Immigration would have been handled with workers in mind rather than profit, there would have been no mass immigration. 1, because you couldn't leave/enter lol and 2, mass immigration is a late stage capitalist phenomenon (no matter how /pol/ thinks it is a commie plot)

Plus I think the pressure of the USSR Would have made it harder for the USA & KSA to reintroduce Islamism into the Middle East to bring down Pan-Arab nationalism and secularism.

>okay, we can't compete, we were behind and Afghanistan ruined us, we give up, lets make peace
>the terms are: we disband the Warsaw Pact, and you disband NATO, and we go back to international politics
>no cold war, no ideology pushing, no coups, we disband the two empires and we return to self determined sovereignty for nation states.
>"Alright comrade, lets do it. You do yours first, and then we do ours, promise :D"

Wew lad, has anyone been wrecked harder ever in all of human history?

You follow the line that because today, with neo-liberal capitalism, we live in a world where the dialectics of finance rule the opposite would be true. Remember that communism in a crisis will/would make us return to barbaric tribalism.
Do a introspective analysis on why you like the western bloc and you will find the why you identify with it.

>I'd rather live in Belarus than the west

Jesus Christ. Are you retarded?