Does acceptance of homosexuality destroy civilizations?

Does acceptance of homosexuality destroy civilizations?

Yes.

Giving women the right to vote does, as we're currently witnessing.

no but eliminating the gold standard does

What the fuck? How is a man kissing a child on the mouth in any way acceptable?

SHUT UP YOU BIGOT!

Don't worry mate, soon pedophilia will be acceptable too.

No, but it might be a symptom of other cultural trends that do

no.

giving them special protected status, at the expense of others, does.

No. Fixating on minor problems destroys civilizations.

If it's his own child? Parents kiss their children all the time. Sorry that you grew up in a household so deplete of compassion, user.

I fuckin' hate pride parades, it wouldn't be so bad if my city didn't have them every other fucking week.

Just a bunch of faggots acting like faggots and degenerates in public, I wonder how they can act surprised when some of us get tired of their bullshit

>mum and dad never kissed you.
I am sorry user.

But giving them equally protected status should not be an issue.

>kissing your son in the mouth
You are the worst degenerates

>~t. never been outside the US, or his mother's basement
Sorry thousands of years of cultural norms haven't bveen specifically altered to meet your needs user. You are definitely a VERY special snowflake, so it's hard to imagine why they haven't changed everything just so you can decrease the wear on your fidget spinner.

>gay
>his own child

My parents didn't kiss me on the mouth oedipus

Hard to say if it accompanies it or causes it, but the two are definitely correlated.

O-oh boy. Your parents never told you, did they? Well, there's a process called adoption. Now don't get too upset at your parents for not telling you, they just didn't want you to look into it and find out where you *really* came from. Tough luck, user. Tough luck.

Ask Ancient Greece and Rome

There's more evidence that nonacceptance of homosexuality destroys civilizations

>bringing kids to events that promote sex and other degenerate shit
What the fuck is wrong with the Western world?

Okay if you wanna take it up the ass but why the fuck would you bring a child to such a place that should not even be thinking about that shit until early puberty?

Homosexuality is dysgenic. Gay men used to get married and have kids and just suck dick on the weekends. Now they eschew women and reproduction altogether and just buttfuck each other letting their often good genes go to waste (I've never met a faggot that wasn't of mostly above average intelligence).

Coming out of the closet is the greatest and most dysgenic Jewish trick of our time.

Daily reminder there was no such thing as "homosexuality" in antiquity because despite how much they enjoyed buggering each other they still also had wives and families. The idea of a "gay marriage" would have made no sense an ancient Greek or Roman.

Uhh...you know the guys in ancient Greece, Rome, Persia, etc. were never in the closet to begin with, right? Surely you must, being on this board.

>t. Child kisser
kys pedo

Because they need to learn that is normal.

In other words social engineering.

Gay identity is completely fabricated identity sodomites of Greece and Rome were men with families and children being a power bottom in the bath house was just an extracurricular activity for them not a life defining lifestyle choice.

Dude are you really that sexually repressed that a parent lovingly kissing a child rustles your jimmies? Based on your reaction, it's more likely that the very thought of it activates your almonds, due to the cycle of repression and compulsion you have been perpetuating most of your life. But you can change that! The ball is in your court, and you have to believe in yourself!

Oh so now you're changing the premise of your argument, after having been called out on your bullshit? Clever.

No. Glorifying it as something to be proud of, or praising "difference" rather than accepting it without giving it a second thought does though.
No one gave a fuck about Hadrian being gay, but wew did they care about Elagabalus acting like a bloody snowflake.

The real plague of our era is communautarism. Everything must become a communauty, to replace the loss of traditional cultural groups to american pop culture.

>adoption
>his own child

Yup. That's what the paperwork says when you officially adopt a child. Take it up with the UN, because you're barking up the wrong tree. It will be very funny if you turn out to be impotent or get cucked by a nigger (and/or a pack of them) and don't find out til the baby is born though. If you ever get laid, that is.

What? I'm not changing anything. The promotion of the gay only lifestyle is preventing gay men from passing on their genes as they ordinarily would and is ultimately dysgenic.

>Coming out of the closet is the greatest and most dysgenic Jewish trick of our time.
>you know the guys in ancient Greece, Rome, Persia, etc. were never in the closet to begin with, right?
>(evades question)
>(tries to obfuscate by making assertion vaguely related to original point)
Whew lad. And you say the Jews are bad?

West is beyond saving.

>ask civilizations that were destroyed whether acceptance of homosexuality destroys civilizations

Those civilizations became unaccepting of homosexuality before they were destroyed

Male homosexuality not, is the "Sexual Liberation" of women which destroys everything.

You realize what I mean by "coming out of the closet" in that context right?

Coming out of the closet == full blown hedonism lifestyle that results in gay men not reproducing when they used to take one for the team in decades past

It's not dirty, it's just a form of greeting, like hugging. Hell I kissed my little sister when I'd pick her up from high school.

Kissing your child on the mouth is perfectly fine when they are infants and toddlers but you should stop that shit before they are in kindergarten.

yes

it does

Oh *now* you're gonna redefine your words to get out of being called out on your bullshit? Keep changing tactics, we're sure one of em will work, champ!

Nah the other guy's argument was perfectly understandable. You're resorting to semantics and meta-debate tactics to avoid engaging the content of his posts.

>Rome goes from being somewhat tolerant of homosexuality within socially acceptable settings to Christian and actively against it
>collapses
>clearly this means that homosexuality destroyed the Roman Empire

given that the gayreeks were plowing each other all the time and basically created civilization, no

>le samefag.

Back to

My dad and mom kissed me on the mouth, and so did the parents of everyone else I knew when I was a kid.

Don't worry user, people who have never left their trailer's bedroom don't get much exposure to reality. The only time they see relatives kiss on the lips is when their siblings marry each other. Sad!

>be me
>about to jerk off
>see is /his has any good stuff to activate the almonds.
>this thread is front page
Why not have a hate wank

Why why not the cheeks

Why do you think a kiss on the lips is such a sexual thing? Are you also one of those faggots who always associates a naked tit with something sexual?

>It's an "Abrahamics think their morals are universal." Thread

Daily reminder hating fags on the basis of "Morality" is semitic.

Homosexuality is the ultimate redpill.

I still hate faggots, tho.

There's a difference between being gay and being a faggot.

>The only way someone could be disgusted by my behavior, is if they secretly want to engage in it themselves!

stop projecting, homo.

He's the type of guy that kisses prostitutes, user. Leave the sad little man alone.

It's acceptance of women that does.

I'm glad for being born bisexual so I got to make a choice of rejecting females completely after having a girlfriend or two. They're supreme evil and they ruin your life.

>Does acceptance of homosexuality destroy civilizations?
>Thread filled with homos/pedophiles kissing children on the mouth
Hmmm

>Twisted faggot that keeps on thinking that kissing is always sexual.
Dear god user what kind of a fucked up home life did you have?

I wasn't molested by my parents so all in all it wasn't really that bad.

>I'll pretend my opponent is as pathetic as me! That'll show 'im!

I was kissed on the mouth by my mom all the time, you're suggesting she was a pedo?

>(IRONIES LOUDLY)

>fucking your sister just a little bit isn't sexual at all! It's really YOU who's weird for not accepting it!
Fuck off, cletus

You seriously equate kissing with a sexual act? Hope you know literally ANY therapist or psychologist would consider that to be unhealthy, and immediately to proceed to question you to find the source of your sexual repression/frustration? Not even kidding.

I'm sorry you had to find out like this, user.

Nice armchair psychology, fitting since Freud himself wanted to fuck his mother

Fuck off you American nigger.
>parents kissing their kids is perverted and pedophilic
>parents mutilating their son's cock and having it sucked by a rabbi is completely normal and healthy behavior

Go to any local psychologist in your area, or even call them up, tell them what you have been saying on here, and then suck on their answer.

Are you one of those people who kisses their dog too? You Europeans are really too much.

Not European. Just been out of my house more than the times it was necessary. Never even had to be dragged screeching out of the basement. AND I'm American.

t. pedo faggot
>it's not my fault I'm a degenerate, it's because I'm a shitskin

THE NORMALIZATION OF DEVIANT BEHAVIOURS, HOMOSEXUALITY INCLUDED, IS A SYMPTOM OF DEGENERATION, NOT A CAUSE.

THE ROOT CAUSE IS RACIOGENETIC; FROM RACIAL DEGENERATION, ENSUES SOCIOCULTURAL DECAY.

>if your parents didn't molest you they must have mutilated you!
I can't imagine what it would be like to grow up without love and respect from my parents. I'm sorry user.

I hate to break this to you user but them bringing you your tendies when you ask for them is not out of love and respect.

albanian subhuman

Whom are you quoting?

Deviant behaviors like Pederasty, which is practiced by *ALMOST* the entire command of Daesh, and many many lower officers? The crime where they throw you off a roof for it, even if it's with another adult? But if you're with THEM, you're even allowed to fuck children, so long as you keep it on the DL? And even if you get caught, they just move personnel around until you can get the fuck outta dodge? Fuck you Tusken Raiders and your chomos.

>being kissed by your parents is molestation
You really are a nation of mental fuckups. And yes circumcision is considered perfectly normal in America, so it's hardly a strawman.

>proud child abuse victim implying I must be a basement dweller because I don't have an Oedipus Complex

So in europe parents routinely kiss their children on the lips.

Got it. The anglos were the good guys all along.

>my strawman isn't a strawman because someone else actually does have that opinion!

What are you even posting about? Calm down, buddie.

>not denying being American

Why assume I'm American? Do you think only Americans would find passionately kissing children odd?

His point still stands though, afaik back then you could fuck boys but were still expected to pass on your seed

Go talk to a psychologist if you think you are sexually or mentally healthy. You just keep repeating the same tired bullshit but won't take me up on my challenge, so obviously you are the pussy you were born to be. It would be traumatic to find out your entire worldview has been warped by sexual repression, but that's what the counselor is there for. to help you thru it.

Im not even the same person, retard

Gee, dunno, how do these little red number things work again? How does google work again? Sorry I'm new here.

>passionately kissing

His point that they were "in the closet"? Because that was the only thing I was questioning. you'll notice their obfuscation and complete refusal to answer my question, though.

>not wanting to fuck your mother makes you sexually repressed

Most countries restrict this kind of sexual behavior towards children. I don't know what professionals you think would condone it. Until you get these issues sorted out I would advise against having children of your own.

Just look at the OP you nigger