twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's already back up retard

MY FUCKING BAGS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>BAGHOLDER

>IT WAS A BUBBLE

amazing image. I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING.

>it's already back up retard

I don't think 0.0095 = 0.0120

Where do you guys think we should buy back in at?

Fuck it, just went all in on this dip. Last time I'm going to miss out on another NEO moon mission.

AHAHAHAHA

how much did you buy? Im tempted to sell a few of my BCC to get more neo during the dip

>selling before triple digits

Everything is down right now, don't worry

DA HONGFEI JUST ANNOUNCED ON YOUTUBE LIVE THAT THEIR TRIP TO JAPAN IS DUE TO BEING INVITED BY NOMURA SECURITIES

THEY ARE ONE OF THE LARGEST GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANKS IN JAPAN

ALSO BEING ADDED TO 2 JAPANESE EXCHANGES.

BUY THE DIP
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

wise move

many positive news

$2500 at 0.00919.
Get fucked, no neo coiner, it's already on the rise again.

qque?

Well considering i put 5k in neo (Rather ANS at the time) around the 2 dollar range.... Iam not worried about it OP

>tfw when you got out

was at work at it was 0.01139003, now its 0.00939700 fucK ME!

Holy fuck the shills are trying their hardest. Time and time again, people doubted NEO. The idiots that sold are making their biggest mistakes. Overnight NEO is gonna pump to oblivion.

i cashed out a little at .01

I DIDNT SET A STOP LOSS ORDER BEFORE I LEFT MY FUCKING COMPUTER GODDAMN IT

NO NO NO THIS CANT HAPPEN AGAIN

Why do you think it's going to pump?

youtu.be/SgTQ32CkxlU

NEO is invited to Japan by Nomura Research Institute/Nomura Securities!!
BTFD this is going interstellar.

Cant wait to see your face when u realise this is just a micro correction, and will moon again from recent announcements

It's pumped entirely on fomo. If the hype is broken shit will tank

see

Just do the TA on it you fucking retards tomorrow it will be ez high 40's

Run a FIb Retracement on it, Look at the 60 percent mark... draw a box out, do a long position. Look at the total market volume and times that by the average overall rate and divide that by how many NEO coins you own... The will Give you the exact number of.... WHY YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON SHILLING FUD!!!

Why are you doing this?
What do you think you'll gain?

what?

what crash?

you thought it was over?

Boom. Proof right there boys. His ship is locked and loaded again. Chinese realized that this is the true replacement and successor to Ethereum. A coin doesn't gain millions in market cap in a short time for no reason. Yes there is hype around this coin, but it continues to stay resilient during dips.

The pattern is well established now. It climbs gradually for a while, then shoots up, then sinks back down, then starts climbing gradually again. It's done this countless times since it started mooning. Right now we're getting back into the gradual climb phase, and will see another rapid jump sometime in the next several hours. If the pattern holds, at least. It won't hold forever, but so far so good.

You must enjoy being poor

>A coin doesn't gain millions in market cap in a short time for no reason

Fomo?

lol get fucked op

I fucked up. I sold half of my NEO stack because I thought it would continue to dip even more, and now I'm desperate to buy back in. NEVER DOUBT NEO

Realize that everyone who makes this FUD threads either missed the NEO train and are super salty. Or waiting for a low price to buy in. All in all, these cucks are failures at FUDding.

So glad I sold almost as it was starting going down. 4x gains. Time to find another moon

of course, nothing goes up straight without corrections

They just had an announcement with a shitload of things.

All the rich chinese just bloated the fuck out of this just like ether.

Watch it hit 100 and drop to 20,

screen cap this

kek this is the moon
momentum will push this above $100 over next few weeks.

The rumors are getting better too, with interest from a japanese securities corporation. You know what we do with rumors

>trying to FOMO new fags

>following wolf of poloniex calls

Boys, I just want to thank you all for sharing this journey with me. I am learning the dao of the steel hands. Really is a pleasure. If I ever become a whale one day, I'll pay it forward on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZfg1Gtcg08

ITS BACK BABY

Listen people. It is at .011 right now. Do you see how fast this bitch recovered? Proof that the NEO developers are into something.

Thanks, just bought 100k

I GOT BAGS THAT JINGLE JANGLE JINGLE
AS I GO HOLDING MERRILY ALONG

who do you steal info from?

Almost hit my stop-loss. keep going up baby

ded cat bounce

And back down we go

SELL
E
L
L

holy shit just wait til after this AMA and japan meeting shit all comes out.

You don't just get invited to talk by one of the biggest investment banks in the country for them to not be willing to put money up your asshole.

This shit is going to hit $50+ in the next 24 hours

This post angers me so much

If this hits 50 in 24 hours I will make a thread where the OP pic will be me with a sharpie in my ass.

I already sodl and bought back in. Earned myself another 10 ants

depends on the context of the meeting. Big finacial companies meet with countless start ups a week. so this could be something huge could be nothing.

this is literally huge news. I call jumbo sharpie

Kek, I got in, made 5k, and got back out. Fuck this p and d shitcoin, and lol at the people who think it's anything other than that

Volume increasing. This usually means price will continue to go up unless their was some bad news. Picked some up last night for .0068. Already made a few thousand off that decision. I recommend placing a buy order lower than current price. It will prob dip some time in middle of the night then continue up.

lol you guys are funny

neo is the future and eth is the past...will be over $100 by next week

have fun watching

When Neo hits 20k im not going to share my cocaine and hookers with you.

This

They are also meeting with FSA in Japan to get their certificate in corporate governance code. Allowing Japanese ICO's and possibly for Nomura to use the blockchain also.

buy the rumor sell the news. even though only 2 percent of this is a rumor.

You got it buddy. I don't have one but I'll get one for this.

i sold 200 ants for 350k

the only reason i'm not killing myself is because i had about 500 omg at $2 that was mooning kind of in line with ants

but left about 8k on the table in one fucking week, almost the value of my entire fucking portfolio

fuck

i hope this shit crashes to $1 FUCK ALL OF YOU

>above 1 million sats
>crashing
yeah, ok :)

I remember browsing /b/ back then and thinking it was a scam. That's probably the closest I'll ever be to being a millionaire.

Get ready for the dump :)

That feel when the Chinese have been pumping this shit for ages and were about to see the biggest dump in history

>Im buying at 50 its ok its gonna go to 100 right guys
>guys

>tfw too scared to look at the chart
How we doing guys?

Sell orders building up, buy orders slowing down.

>$33M pizza
I hope it was a good pizza!

Headed for another test of low prices, every bottom thus far has been higher than the last, and the trend is still healthy if the upcoming bottom is higher than 930k sats
Trading around 1.02m

You know that its mostly us bittrex roundeyes determining the price right... over 70% volume

Well I guess I better learn to deal with dips or I'll never make it to lambo land.

Do you have access to this data (how much % of bittrex volume comes from what countries)? I've been looking around for it.

cocaicoin and beejercoin?

Its crashing boys

youtu.be/xQn1wclpoLs

>Sell orders building up
Yeah okay

remember when no neo faggots said the volume was dropping. now it's 67k BTC lmao

Just wait til the 2 names of the japanese exchanges adding neo get announced.

If its okcoin and bitFlyer the fargest exchanges in japan than holy fuck better hold on

laszlo your glorious son of a bitch

>fargest

What

new support line at 0.01 BTC. FUDers absolutely BTFO

>tfw you somehow manage to time the market thanks to meme lines, meme triangles and meme order books, getting back the 10 neos you lost in a previous trade
Revenge, motherfucking whales

In europe, a comma(,) is actually a decimal point(.) If he is from europe it is only 10btc, still 30k pizza though lol

This was actually documented, this guy really did pay 10,000 btc for two pizzas and it was the first time btc was used to purchase a tangible good

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Laszlo_Hanyecz#Pizza

new happenings.

pump isn't done bb

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6sy1gn/financial_nomura_holdings_invites_neo_team_to/

He under estimated that call because he didn't account for the support bit91 and segwit.

And he did correct himself and a knowledge that later.

Everyone should do their own due diligence but doesn't stop people from look up to the cocky but disciplined bastard.

It's all a calculated gamble at the end of the day, but some TA does increase the odds ever so slightly.

Noob. Gtfo

How do think lazlo feels?

I'd an hero if i was him. That would torture me.