Tfw my ancestors created civilization, the most significant advancements in engineering, art, mathematics, and science...

>tfw my ancestors created civilization, the most significant advancements in engineering, art, mathematics, and science, and were the most feared warriors in all of human history

lol i'm supposed to believe some pale long haired twinks playing in the snow up north were """superior""" hahahahahaha fucking wew that's good.

My ancestor killed Russians

>tfw i am a greek

disgusting
stop copying our culture and stealing our cuisine k ty

I am Greek

>didn't even have shoes and pants
Nice "culture".

on a scale of 1 to 10, how embarrassing is being bitchslapped by roaches for centuries?

Pay denbts

You are Subhuman
I am Greek

That was so their feet wouldn't be weak, stupid subhuman. they would only wear shoes in dire situations where no human foot could traverse

>WE WUZ CIVILIZATION
>has no achievements of their own

truly caused me to ponder

*gets conquered by a bunch of horsefuckers*
ayo w-we wuz philosopherz n sheit

>muh ancestors
what did you contribute to any of that?

Subhumans

Its really strange how Italy is today complete shit while all the germanic countries are the best countries on earth.

If I had a dime for every time a butthurt Med started crying on Veeky Forums about how his ancient ancestors were superior simply because Germanics have dominated every major field for the past 5 centuries

Your ancestors where assyrians?

>best countries on earth
>Italy being shit
LMAO

most of italy is germanic you uneducated fuck

What the fuck am I reading?
It's not fucking true you idiot.

The developed and intelligent Northerners are, the Southern niggers aren't

Second world ex-soviet shitholes have higher wellbeing scores than Italy hahahahaha

learn geography, holy shit.

Assad and his family are whiter than every Southern Italian I've ever seen and they're fucking arabs

and arabs are white.

I'm talking about the general concept of whiteness, don't play stupid. These fellas right here are prime caucasians and yet no European would actually consider them white

>When the achievements of other people give him an autistic sense of pride.

>Saudi Arabia is great because they have low suicide rates

Arabs are white amerifag

my italian relatives look nothing like that. they have green and blue eyes and auburn/light brown hair with pale skin. maybe they're just northern italians and fucked austrian and swiss people. I have light brown eyes with green on the edges and wavy light brown hair and pale skin. I don't look like a finn or anything, but I'm definitely not whatever the fuck your picture is. most of my italian relatives have german and eastern european spouses.

Litteraly impossible to distinguish from southern europeans once shaved and unexposed to the harsh middle east sun for a few month

ITT: albanian subhumans

>mfw my ancestors were dirt poor farmers and savages until the industrial revolution
feels plebeian man

that well-being score doesn't seem to take in to account things that actually help people live happy. As someone who has travelled all across europe I think actual quality of life is higher in northern-central italy or southern france or coastal spain than the rest of europe, because while socio-economical developement is lower those places have what really matters:
> good women who don't age like milk
> good food and cuisine
> a pleasant climate
> nice looking landscapes
all while doing well enough economically that the citizens can enjoy those things. Do you seriously think polacks or even germans live a more enjoyable life?

>the most feared warriors in all of human history
>can't even his own country itself and use Latin Mercenaries

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

>Portugal
JUST