Hates Aristotle

>Hates Aristotle
>Loves Aquinas

stop making threads about yourself

That hurts.

>tfw John Alexander "The Great" Green destroyed eurocentric civilization

Didn't John Green used to study religion or something? I read that somewhere.

Apparently he was an atheist and later became a Christian, probably because of his wife id imagine.

>a christcuck has no loyalty to his volk
Color me fucking surprised

>he uses 'volk' in English sentences

Stormfags get out

He's episcopalian(which i can see)

Its cringy to read even though the anglos lack the word for it.

people?
folk?
nation?

>What is "folk"

>tfw you spend thousands of pages on arguments that are literally all incorrect
>aquinas irl

Folk is pronounced the same retard.

>t. someone who can't point out a flaw in a single argument

>unironically using volk
You know where you belong.

Isn't he the cheerios cuck who thinks there is nothing wrong with marrying a huge slut? How can he admire Aquinas?

Because he also believes the noble savage meme. What I'm getting at here is that he's a retard.

Same reason he thinks Zoroastrianism had no slavery, he's a fucking dipshit

Oh that's right.
He also heavily implied the Greeks would have been better off conquered because the Persians were le progressives and therefore good.

It wasn't implied, it was outright claimed

Is this the new lindybeige, or why is his face popping up around here so much?

Imagine an American Lindybeige who basically hates "eurocentrism" (a very loose term for John because anything west of Anatolia is evil to him) instead of just the French and shills for whatever the fuck isn't European or Christian instead of the British, that's John Green

Double majored in Religion and English

Learn to google retard

Starting to make sense why he chose YouTube as a career now

>Constantly condemns right wing politics, nationalism, and conservatism as evil
>Praises the Guamandong and says their nationalist and conservative principles were great
What did he mean by this?

Sooo is time better spent masturbating or should one really check his vids out?

Depends on if you want to shitpost about him or understand the threads about him, I'd advise against it, Crash Course History was a terrible waste of my time

As long as Le white, heterosexual male did it, it's wrong

Why not both?

There honestly would be very little difference if Persia won the wars. It would be an extremely autonomous region with its own local customs in tact that would eventually gain independence anyways. Plus it wouldnt stop Persia from eventually decaying and being whopped by the God King Alexander.

I dont think it would be better or worst, but any Persian King who was not a full retard was busying with rebellions across the empire at all times. So its not like they could have persianized Greece.

>John "military history doesn't matter" Green

Except that the Achaemenid empire never experienced decay even after failing to invade Greece. The macedon empire's success was purely an Alexandrian achievement.

That's exactly why he's a fuckwit, I sometimes think he actually hates history as a subject because he doesn't seem to know a whole lot about anything outside some well worn memes and basic common knowledge

I think he ignores military history because the Crash Courses are really designed for AP World History, which also basically ignores military history. They are essentially 'teaching to the test', and I speak from personal experience when I say that this test is retarded.

Explain Xenophon then

Ah meh, I love military history but whatever if someone wants to focus more on general history thats their thing. Plus its not like we are lacking in war focused content.

Not trying to defend the agenda pushing mongoloid... but you realize he is a best selling author with numerous awards and a successful movie adaptation of his most popular work?
I get the whole lol English is a trash degree circlejerk, but he is undeniably successful at his chosen field

No crossposting, retard.

No it isn't dickwhit