Tick Tock 9 (Floor edition)

By pattern repetition, $2.50 is the floor. Some user did the math.

Loaded up $30k more yesterday, lets go!

I did math too, I'll be able to retire once this coin hits $30.

Retarded

The math means nothing. This is what decides the price.

FUCK YOU

Already a used whore to me..PUMPED AND DUMPED

Why is there still accumulation going on, then?

This is my post from over a month ago.
This coin is now being added to Binance like I said.

Ask questions and I will try to answer them.

whale doesn't need it to moon in order to profit

From what I've been reading the value of ICN just isn't there except from the team burning off the tokens and thus decreasing the supply. Any more info on this?

And, simple question, whats your opinion of the current state of the token?

>being added to biance

If you don't know what the token does, you're reading too much FUD and not enough real information. This question has been answered numerous time and you will find out on or before August 16th for sure. I don't care about the current state of the token right now. Weak hands can sell. Smart money knows the true value and potential of a coin like this. I know people held ETH for over a year and through the DAO hack because they knew what was coming.

I really, really like this answer. Mind if I save it?

This meme should never come back.

Gotcha, thanks user. Do you have any info on ICN and the SEC? Do you think the platform will reach the USA?

August 16th is the new August 1st, since that was a dud.

No idea on that, my guess would be yes. Even if not, icnx is coming to exchanges and you can buy it regardless of where you are in the world.

August 16th is going to be a dud too, price is gonna go up maybe 50 cents and then drop to $2, screencap this.

Thanks, Lori

This is the absolute bottom, I suggest you buy in now but honestly anything under $25 is printing free money.

At this point I have nothing else to do but HODL. Wish I had more capital to put into it DESU

this shitcoin is fucking useless, for the love of GOD stop shilling this money sink

The price is going to be whatever is in between the whale's buy and sell walls at the time. People think he's accumulating because he knows something. That isn't required - the whale probably chose ICN because it is on so few exchanges it is an easy target. Sell until the price goes down, take the money and buy the same amount at a lower price. Rinse and repeat. Siphon off profits every time. He can stop buying at any time, sell off what he has and it's all gravy. The coin doesn't need to moon. He can jerk it up and down forever in the same price range as long as someone is willing to buy it at the low prices he's keeping it at.

>god
>money sink
>terrible spelling and grammar

Why should I listen to you?

look at its volume. its dead

Doesn't look that different to NEO. Right before mooning.