What site should I use to bet on this fight?

What site should I use to bet on this fight?

Wanting to put a few hundred on McGregor

Other urls found in this thread:

paddypower.com/bet/boxing/boxing-matches/Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-v-Conor-McGregor-12418948.html
nitrogensports.eu/r/537843
nitrogensports.win
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to know this as a well..

Also what are the odds right now?

No White has ever won a fight against a Black

Mcgregor will win because they will rig it into a """rematch"""

Mcgregor by KO in r4, or Mayweather by KO in r2, Screenshot this

Silva and Weidman or Bisping

put me in the screenshot, because this guy's an idiot. fight ends by decision, conor loses. fight's already been fixed.

i've only heard of paddy:
paddypower.com/bet/boxing/boxing-matches/Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-v-Conor-McGregor-12418948.html

>Mcgregor will win because they will rig it into a """rematch"""

> mayweather willing to put aside his ego and tarnish his legacy

clearly you are new to boxing. He doesn't need the money, so why? And why hasn't he done this before?

System is rigged you'll see

who the fuck would he have done it against, you stupid fuck? There is noone else with mctappouts star power.

any good crypto betting sites for this fight?

i've got you brah

it will support the Narrative for mayweather to win over whitey...the trend is your frend

buy the fuck out of STOX

mcgreger will probably get disqualified somehow

neither will, that's forfeiting a big payday

should I put my BTC in STOX ? pls reply quick

> who is manny pacquiao

so in retard conspiracy land, why didnt he lose in dramatic fashion to manny pacquiao, or at least let manny make it competitive, to pull in a potentially 400+ million dollars in a rematch instead of shutting him out completely in their first and only fight?

just shut the fuck up moron. Bet the house on mcgregor because you think theres going to be a rematch, but buy a pair of kneepads before that because you will need them.

yeah, if he just lets himself take it to the face like he did in the Nate Diaz fight. He'll lose his cool and do an eye poke or something.

I got you guys use this site nitrogensports.eu/r/537843
they got a chat room there too use my link and message me there

USE FAIRLAY

I want to bet with stox is that the announcement of 26th?

Stox gonna stream this and price of it will skyrocket

William Hill
Sky Bet
Paddy Power
Bet365

There are so many bookies in the UK, man. We are degenerates

I put 1 btc on nitrogensports
to go over 9 rounds.

is there anywhere to bet on this fight with btc?

Bovada

>he missed DNT

why the fuck are you not buying STX?

All these stupid Bizniggers commenting and they can't answer a simple fucking question.

Bovada is taking action... easy to sign up on and they deal in BTC.

With that said, betting on Mayweather is shitty odds/ROI. Betting on McGreggor is probably a fools errand. I'm still going to bet on the Irishman, but not more than $100 fiat.

Mayweather will win on points, it's literally the only possible outcome

this. trying anything else is desperation, buy some shitcoins instead.

I can't wait for this fight. Finally we will know who is better at boxing, a professional boxer or someone else.

you dumb fags bovada accepts btc but the require ID, if you want to be user use nitrogensports or cloudbet

kek i giggled

They must be really struggling to find people willing to bet on mcgregor, surely

I mean, he's tough as all help and could beat up just about any man alive I'm sure... but he still isn't going to outbox Mayweather

Stox is avail in jaxx wallet, I'm grabbing some

Anyone who knows anything about boxing will bet on Mayweather.

Betting white out of principle

That's what they're banking on m8. You don't have to like Mayweather to realise he's going to win. Betting on mcgregor just encourages further racebaiting

I'm rooting for the irishman but he doesn't stand a chance. Mayweather is a boxing champ and they are boxing not doing efc. Don't underestimate pro boxers, they know how to take a punch and return one. I'd only bet on mcgregor if the odds were astronomical, 4:1 isn't worth such a long shot.

Betting on him doesn't encourage racebaiting you autist. He is the longshot, the outsider. Relax mate

This

A lot of UFC tards will be betting mcgregor, that's just how most people bet and is also why most people lose. Given conors odds the only way to really justify it is as a bet on the match being rigged, it could be, so then what you are trying to guess is mayweathers price, he has already mooned so it will be high. UFC is also mooning right now so there's a fair bit they can invest in a rigging. It's all too difficult for me to stake serious money on, there are easier 5-1 chances out there.

As long as they dont let McGregor drink before the match May will be fine.

>
i see 5.7 odds at nitrogensports.win

The odds are above 5 to 1

I put down 80 bucks on McGregor because he is twelve years younger and has an inch of reach on Mayweather

Most old boxers who take one last fight for the money against a young-blood end up loosing because reflexes and strength aren't what they used to be, see Ali, Holyfield, etc.

The Pinoy was also close to retiring and is now a goddamn politician in Dirty Har... I mean Duterte's goverment

It's like betting on Trump (which I also did), it seems stacked against him, but when you look at the facts the odds should be in McGregors favour