Student loan general

Hey Veeky Forums, I wanna hear your experiences with student loans. I'm going tomorrow to the financial aid office to take a small one out ($1,500) for the first time to cover an extra class this semester, and I'm feeling nervous. I think I may need more down the line, but I've been trying to put this off as long as I could and I feel sad about it. Cheer me up Veeky Forums, and tell me your stories.

Fucking stupid. I wasted 60k on college now I'm trading coins.

What was your major/school?

Dad and grandfather died and I ended up with enough money to pay it all off and now I'm sitting on my ass playing with cartoon money on the computer.

Wow that sucks

You win some, you lose some.

gonna assume op went to a shit school and got a retard degree

I owed 93k, ballooned to 106k because of interest. Never paid a cent of it. Moved overseas. never heard of them. I returned home several times, never was arrested or stopped. Sometimes I wonder how much I've accumulated. My net worth is now 500k+

>just graduated
>70k in debt
>$600/m payments
>deliver chinese / work as a handy man / trade crypto
>made 20k last 6 months

how did u not pay between 90k and 106k, didn't your credit get raped? and im guessing you didnt have a co-signer for any loans?

What did you major in?

I was thinking about doing this, can I just take out the loan and get out without actually using it for school?

He moved overseas. Other countries do not work with the same system. It's impossible to track.

Why don't you answer the question first you debt-ridden fruitcake?

Didn't see it, also Nursing

Get a student credit card to start building credit with on top of your loans.
>jews own the world, howd they do it, credit
But 10% into cryptocurrency and the loan might pay itself off.

Community college (cheaper, easier, smaller classes) trying to get into a nursing program there. Unfortunately the pre req classes I need require me to either take 5 classes this semester or I will have to wait an entire year with fluff classes to enter the nursing program next year. I didn't know this and I need to take out the loan to cover the class I didn't expect.

I already have a credit card, I've already got a balance of $800 because I'm also helping a poor childhood friend of mine get through high school. I bought his school clothes, soccer shit, homecoming outfit and school supplies, and other stuff and I don't want to keep using the credit card since the 0% APR ends around march and I want to pay it off before then. I qualify for stafford loans so I'm taking that.

Take every loan you know you can pay back due to low interest and payments. Always pay your bill on time and remember to invest atleast 10% of any debt into bitcoin for your future just in case, dont waste the money on anything that loses value, laptop, phone, shoes unless you need to then remember if you like 2 items equally always buy the cheaper one unless its a investment.
>I was middleclass once and then I left it all behind. But now im back and giving all smart kids the best advice I can, while taking my own advice.
I regret getting rid of my bank accounts and IRAs.
>uncleEarl the uncle that will never turn his back on you or sugercoat advice.

yes credit obviously is not there, not that i need it. It's been like 7 years tho. I think it's been wiped. Not American.

that's even better because after 5 years or so it's forgiven. Student loans are a lot harder and cannot be erased with bankruptcy

no co-signer. I'm not retarded.

I have $5000 in "debt" to my parents because I took their shitty fucking advice to go to college which they pressured me into. Luckily I only went for a semester before realizing how fucking stupid it is. Now that they know about my crypto gains they want me to start paying it but money is my tool to make money so it is a fucking pain especially since I spend money like im nigger rich. Now that I have grown up I realize my parents are just as flawed as pretty much all normies, their advice fucking sucks and they hate their wagecuking but say it is the only way to live

you will make it. Get a job tho.

College is fine if you can pay for it out of pocket or can get a job that will pay for it within a year

It's a good fall back. Don't let /pol/ sway your opinion. Online is easy as fuck and you don't have to deal with the "college experience".

I'm in my 4th year of college though and paid all of it out of pocket, is there any way to even get a loan or will they know I just want free money?

They don't care. As long as you can prove you're in college and need money to pay for college, they'll throw money at you.

In your case, if you claim to have other financial responsibilities that came up and you can't pay for school, they'll give you money

>be german
>study
>receive more than 40k Euro from the state
>just have to pay 10k back
>tax-free

kek. I wonder when our system will crush