It begins

it begins

what's the news?

Shhh not yet I'm still strapping in on the rocket.

the awesome new coin d0x uses ANT for some reason, so if d0x moons it stands to reason ANT will too

I'm accumulating both. But I sent my Bitcoin to liqui about 25 mins ago and it hasn't even shown up yet as a pending deposit...

got 7.5k and a rope just in case

and ANT runs on Bancor

we are reaching nuclear levels in this ponzi scheme

can take a while. from bittrex was like 30 min for me. from hitbtc it was like 2 hours.

Buy etheroll dice.

I can finally drop my bags

got some @ $2 a while back, should have loaded up more

Ok good. I was starting to get worried I just lost a couple hundred

40 BTC wall up, you got time

same shit here

it took like 30 minutes to show 0/6 on pending in liqui, now its been like 20 minutes and its still 0/6

We are about to hit the wall. Strap in. We are either bouncing off or breaking through it.. somehow

I've learned to be patient. It goes down, I buy more. I'm happy with the whale keeping the price down

most jewish wall of all time

Omg whale just removed wall!!!

HOLY SHIT I SAW THAT WTF, STRAP THE FUCK IN

Moonimg time. Volume just skyrocketed when wall was removed

Fuck I'm strapped in with the little I got

see how much better the world is when you jews stop colluding

shekel time bros

This just feels scrawny as fuck...

never seen a 40BTC wall bought at once like that, I'm ready. BTW the audio captcha is bullshit, don't fuck with my music

it's a time of discovery

Just bought 200 ANT

will that get me a seat in coach?

break the ATH boys

It wasn't bought at once. A whale was holding it so he could accumulate and then removed it once he got what he wanted

no there was a 40btc buy order in the market history

Holy shit niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Daaammmmnnn that's why the volume jumped up

weird

FWIW I never ever saw one decent buy in that order history window, ever, it's always some jewish 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC transactions, I don't know if that windows is useful in any capacity

fuck I cant sleeep

I need a moon rocket badly guys. I've missed out on NEO and everything, feel like killing myself. I need some things to go my way :(