Alibaba Alipay senior system manager on board

Da Hongfei on advisory board

Is this another Chinese scam like Neo?

Very little information in English, coin is new

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BTMETH
news.8btc.com/deciphering-of-bytoms-data-structure
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm struggling to get into it right now. Gotta go to this foreign exchange and deal with a lot of risky business. I actually don't know if I'll be able to withdrawal out of that exchange fast enough.

following... what else do we know about it?

scam

more like Chinese Ripple AMIRITE?

>the bitcoin of China
That's BCH for you.

it's not on any major eastern or western exchanges yet tho. I can see an investing opportunity on this one.

Looks interesting enough, OP if ya know how to get it without gettin scammed just tell thanks

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BTMETH

The exchange is legit and has good volume. Chinese but with english interface targets but East and West. That's where I got it from.

No fees for traders currently, 2BTC withdrawal limit per day without authentication should be noted

The logo has a concealed swastika.

Veeky Forums will buy it for that reason alone

Has anyone bought into this? Is binance legit?

Ale Bytom to przecież pipidówa obsrana gównem, nie polecam

Honestly, the 0x coin sounded shilly and sketchy for many reasons but this one could be legit. it's also fresh off the press and under the radar so I'm consisdering dumping 5k on it that I made from NEO just to see how it turns out. Does anyone have more info on it?

Staff and Idea looks good

>the 0x coin sounded shilly and sketchy for many reasons
such as?

the answer to all the numeraires and bancors.

The anti-jew coin.

brb 100k

look at the staff list and whitepaper. To me it didn't sound as it would succeed. I'd rather put my money on the AlibabaPay and NEO guys, as they have already succeeded. Other than that the coin is made by 8btc the most influental site in China who just mooned NEO

>warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.

Sounds good, going to drop my 5k NEOs on it. If I fail, I'll lose a few k, if I win I win big.

>AlibabaPay
?

Also it isnt really clear what bytom actually does and they used a generic website that any basic bitch token used (like fuck token)

And bytom has no big investors... sounds scammy

news.8btc.com/deciphering-of-bytoms-data-structure

I don't get shit
I sure am below 200IQ, fuck