He missed dgb

>he missed dgb
>he missed rdd
>he missed ans
>he missed neo
>he missed gas
>he missed civic
>he missed omg

will you miss TenX? they got a working system, great tech. It's the next boom coin. your choice, biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

tenx.tech/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bagholder since ico. Feelsgood finally

POorfag here, i just bought 1.2 because i all i can, i appreciate some gifts...

0x3f6034f6a6e6077ced73bdba7d28142d2a8e28b1

If you're gonna shill a shitcoin you're bagholding at least provide useful info in case I'm curious

Why should I put 0.5 BTC on this? Seems to have already mooned.

If I make 15% I will give OP 0.05 BTC.

>TenX connects your blockchain assets for everyday use. TenX’s debit card and banking licence will allow us to be a hub for the blockchain ecosystem to connect for real-world use cases.
tenx.tech/

Paying Ethereum ETH in real-time through the TenX card
youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U

zero fees to use the debit card. use whatever crypto you want instead of being limited to btc, etc, whatever

PAY token holders will receive an incentive of 0.5% (in ETH) of the entire payment volume on the TenX
payment platform initially on a monthly basis.

also if legit about the btc

1UGPpqL9iQXu55csHwbFrQVoYUPLjQYzH

Have to admit user, you caught my interest. Downloading the app rn to check it out further.

This actually sounds really good.

Video of the guy using it to buy McDonalds made me instantly buy
Im true to my Amerifat genes i guess

"you are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to purchase any PAY
tokens if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the United
States of America or a citizen or resident of the Republic of Singapore"

aww cmon

Buy anyway. When it moons denounce citizenship and live anywhere with your millions

isn't their already multiple card cryptocurrency tech out their? They all failed...

I don't wanna fuck with uncle sam

isnt this pretty much what SNT does?

10x market cap over 300 million

Monaco market cap under 20millon

Monaco card gets released in September so both have a working product that's almost identical

Op thinks tenx is the one you should be accumulating

Just lol

Monaco is a scam. Why is there no Visa logo on the card if they have a pertnership?

but I am already holding OP :)

Because they don't have the partnership yet and they have never said it was a done deal anyway.

From telegram

'Hi Alonso,
We've explained our communication strategy time and again, and we stay firm behind our approach - for very good reasons.
For those, who do not follow us on Slack, here's the latest update from Kris:
"We are working on the apps, cards and Visa program - product is coming together really well and we have quite a number of exciting features that were previously unannounced and that we think users and investors will love. It's hard for us to keep quiet, but it's the right thing to do for competitive reasons. We will without a shadow of doubt have a product that is better than anything else out there. By a mile. Getting things done and getting things done right with the attention to detail you would expect from a premium brand takes time and effort. All I can say is that in our view it's definitely worth the wait. In terms of market communication, we understand it's importance and we have retained a well respected PR firm to drive the message home on a global scale for us. This was done roughly a month ago. We do not shout about it, but they have laid groundwork for a massive PR push when Visa approval is in. We are simply timing it for maximum impact. For all holders, please remember: Monaco core competence is a triangle of Compliance, Product and Customer Acquisition. We are building this product with customer acquisition and retention in mind, all the investment right now will allow us to acquire customers faster and less expensively once we go live with higher frequency of use and lower churn. This will deliver massive transaction volume and resulting growth in MCO token value. Compliance as or core expertise means that we will get our program approved faster and on better terms than our competition.''

Hurr durr scam where My logo

These threads do nothing for me

These guys are already signed up with visa and mastercard

nice, just bought 100k

Tenx is a scam