Psst

Cleared for takeoff

Other urls found in this thread:

bitkan.com/event
cash.coin.dance/blocks/profitability
medium.com/@rextar4444/the-myth-of-bitcoin-cash-understanding-game-theory-f87858bf8791
reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme lines agree

so.....you're psychic?

what's my sign?

wanna read my palm?

Faggot

I made 9% since posting this

sold it at 81 thinking it was going back to 60....FML.

Is this suddenly mooning while nobody is watching?

i don't know if it can break this resistance :(

some of us are watching. two or three of us maybe.

god damn baka

those lines

do they ever end?

What is this mean?

yeah, they're just trendlines i put on. the smiley face is because that negative obv trend was broken signalling a rise in price. the green line is resistance from the last strong support. have to break it or we will trend down again. i think it will go back down now that it has tested resistance.

The only thing that matters as far as BCH is concerned is mining profitability. Keep an eye on difficulty adjustments.

Could it be it's going for parity soon?

i wish it would

Well it's creeping closer...it looks it's gonna hit parity soon...or do you think it could plummet back to the beginning difficulty levels?

who the fuck is over-mining it atm? Is it deliberate to stop it reaching parity? Wtf is going on?

Where do you see it being overmined?

Just give it time, this is proof that the network is live, it is not time for the big mining flip. Too early, need more time for transaction companies to switcht

well the difficulty isn't dropping so blocks are found every 10 minutes so yeah it's being over-mined at a loss

so blocks aren't being found every 10 minutes*

Only if you try to sell your minted coins at the current discounted price, longterm it is very profitable to mine at the moment. These miners know that.

Could be some whale playing...but...not exactly chump change to throw I think

if BCC price falls under 300 in next 4 hours, i will be giving away a total of one (1) free BCC to first 3 posters after the dip. (include your bcc wallet address)

Each one will get 0.33BCC (1:3)

Steady now user :D BTC is ATH'ing and money won't be bothering with BCC I think...not today

I might be seeing things but I believe the profitability of BCC is slighty up compared to earlier today...only a lil bit, but I think it's up.

Never gonna touch that shit again. Volatile as fuck. Be carful anons, just saying

It is wild, that's true...but if you keep an eye on it, you might tame it...a bit...keep it under control.

Told you. Its crashing. Get the fuck out or its baghold time

oh man are you gonna miss out

Miss out on this glorious whale pump n dump game? Enjoy your bags senpai

Gee thanks for the free money user

13BWRe8fx47deJQ7Hx7KEVvp3bpjRfeQH7

Going up again. This is a different kind of beast.

Well, here is my address user

1NpFFcVteFSNUDm2TVHmXGMKapS8AKbtRe

LOL JIHAN IS PUSHING BCC SO HARD:

bitkan.com/event

1AbUnm1Zccs1D4PUbnHQtazX1qHtPg4B9H
thanks senpai

>what is a dead cat bounce

Slow n steady boys.

MC AFFE WILL BE THERE

FUCK ME ALL IN

We shall see...

John McAfee, Roger Ver and Jihan. I'm sure there'll be hookers everywhere.

The real gangstas of crypto, not some idealistic cypherpunk larping faggot antosocial introvert neets, I despise those types

>satoshi's vision

he da real hard shit tupac of crypto da god nigga of dola dola bill yo

Touched 0.1

Where do we go now
Where do we go now
Where do we go now
Where do we go now
Oh oh
Where do we go now...

Just to check volume progress...

At this very moment pic related volume.

0.25 as events unfold

Fuckin hell 4 minutes later

Is this pace normal for pumps?

To the moon we go lads

>muh flippening
Go to bed folks it's nothing.
Wake me up if it ever hits .2 again

KEEP PUMPING

Volume went up 500 BTC's in 15 minutes

Anons, let me know if this is usual pump metrics, I'm not knowledgeable enough.

Ive seen it going 1000s up and down yesterday, dont worry, I think they do this to trick trading bots

Pls explain senpai, you think this could be just whales buying and selling to pump the volume up...but what is their end? Mysterious crypto games desu...I want in on the rabbit hole!

Thanks op 1Kvd8hQhqDJiNwEXzR1vw48XFDVtSPHjiV

Now as I said earlier, this definitely went up, in the morning when I checked this line was almost horizontal now it's clearly ascending towards the magic line...

Riveting developments in cryptoworld wow wew wiw wuw

Oh nice the chart has export feature, silly me didn't notice it before

what is a big mining flip?

It could be anything. Im writing a neural network for price forecasting and in the books they say an AI should consider orderbooks, so if you know that you could just stuff the book and the AI buys the coins.
It could be fighting AI's or just tons of people trading - we dont know anything.

I think the price goes up because of jihans newly announced conference.

Its when people stop mining Bitcoin core and start mining BTC

Where mining BCC becomes more profitable than mining BTC. It's just a matter of when due to BCC automatically adjusting difficulty

>in the books they say
Can you recommend some books for AI trading?

Grab popcorns if nothing else

cash.coin.dance/blocks/profitability

theyre pumping bcc to be as profitable to mine as bitcoin when the difficulty adjusts come 17 aug(could also happen before, but is guaranteed the 17). if miners leave bitcoin to mine the more profitable bcc network, corecoin will become completely unusable, expensive as fuck and slow. that's when youll see bcc replace bitcoin.

So - if we're thinking strategically, if we consider that BCC has some stake in this, bitmain or whoever, in order for their "plan" to follow thru, they need this coin pumped up to be able to at least pose threat / compete with BTC?

So +1000 BTC volume in just under an hour.

They are waiting for 21 August chain split.
I think they will push profitability over btc before that time for kicks though. Will be a head fake, but also to see whether miners switch.

Then, following the core seperation and disintegration, it will be segwit 2x vs cash.

I don't even think it will be that, they may fork Segwit8x into BCC, but a GOOD Segwit that isn't loaded with Blockstream's backdoors.

full story coming up next : medium.com/@rextar4444/the-myth-of-bitcoin-cash-understanding-game-theory-f87858bf8791

"The exchanges and companies that support it are insecure and nefarious."

And with that this guy loses all credibility

4 hours have passed.
Looks like i can keep my BCC

Fellow BCC bro you can always help me out, I'm on board with BCC and currently hurting a lot financially speaking...my portfolio is measly and if you can lend me whatever amount of BCC it would mean significantly more than you think

12XKB6BjdmytUVvWWGogWVdpQm9fuQybCK

If not no biggie, I hate to ebeg but I had to try.

Godspeed user.

Daily reminder that Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin and the Bitcoin we have now is owned by the Blockstream corporation

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/

You cannot silence the truth.

Enjoy your worthless chinkcoin

shut up you dirty goyim. your gonna ruin everything.

we need your transactions to be processed through our super nodes so we can collect all the fees goy.

Now that i dumped my BCC i can finally say it,

YOUR
COIN
IS
SHIT

.00001 btc has been deposited into your blockstream accounts.

Rootstock just announced they're prepping test releases for BCC.

Enjoy holding Blockstream's bags pleb, they're on a one way road to irrelevance.

good for you, bcc user
also, checked

the fuck you got against hookers?!