What does biz think of ptoy?

What does biz think of ptoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/).
patientory.com/2017/05/30/7thingstoloveaboutpatientory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, there is this pic related

it doesn't

Why not? I don't mean this in a facetious way. Just seeing what others think about it

>nigger
>female
>ponzi

Veeky Forums hates it with a passion. Little do they realize the last month have been a steady growth.

So a coin can't moon if black people are involved? What about reggie Middleton and veritaseum?

If there is a legitimate reason not to buy I would love to know. Market looks ripe from where I am sitting and the 950 people on thier telegram agree. I just think it is a legitimate moon

No. Just no.

Look, let's set aside the fact that the CEO is a black woman that all the associated stigma for a moment. Let's set aside the lack of code, the vague ideas on the white paper, the questionable team with little blockchain experience, the paid endorsements, etc. Let's put aside for a moment.

Hospital staff people are some of the most resistant to change motherfuckers you will ever meet. It takes years to get them to adopt something small. Do you really think they'll even come close to just learning a new, very high-tech and complicated way of filing records? Especially if those records have to be spotless when being recorded on the blockchain?

Haha, I didn't realize biz hates profit. Wierd thing is, I usually have go to /pol for my nigger hate speech. Thanks for bringing it in to the world of finance for us all.

That is exactly my thinking

That's what I first thought when I heard of this project. The idea itself is sound.

But once you look into team behind this particular venture really closely (and I mean it, do research on these people and how they react to questions/critiques), not to mention the reality on the ground...

this. the medical field is filled with some of the most arrogant people on the planet. the industry is behind EVERYONE in terms of data management. it's not something that's ever addressed in healthcare debates, but it is wasting millions of not billions of dollars every year.

You have some good points. Lack of blockchain experience is a serious setback for a team. There are some medical doctors on board though.

What about the union with dash? Wouldn't that essentially solve the lack of blockchain experience? Rumors to announce soon

it's like when the sheboon nigger ooga booga admin monkey files your paperwork in the garbage can, only now there's an app that does the same thing.

what about it?

>female
>shitcoin scam

still 2 other bad things

Im bullish. I think its s good team and a viable concept

I'm unaware of any (possible) partnership with Dash (and question why the team behind a currency wants to get involved with healthcare), so I can't comment on that.

But to me, the fact that these people would launch a crypto-relate startup with no one with blockchain experience to begin with is by itself a red flag. It says they're either greedy or stupid.

Worse is what happened before the ICO. Someone on reddit made a pretty good post pointing out some questionable things about Patientory (reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/). And of some of the concerns (if true) are pretty goddamn damning. Now, the sane thing to do would be to send your PR person to Reddit to calmly address these questions. Show that not only are they wrong, but that you do care about your image and being transparent and responsible.

Do you know what the people at Patientory did instead? They just posted this on their website with no context: patientory.com/2017/05/30/7thingstoloveaboutpatientory/

The sheer insolence and unprofessional tone in that "response" killed it for me. I want nothing to do with people who address investment concerns and possible investors like this.

free banana with every purchase

That was one of the funniest things I have ever read
Yeah, females in crypto just irks me for some reason.

Still, it's moon time baby! Me and the ooga booga tribe of Atlanta Georgia are going on a rocket ride! This whale is taking a dip!

fuck you, coon.

I just read that, what a silly and sad "response". They don't seem to understand crypto in a sense.

It's a shit investment.
t. med student.

You have to understand that this sector is adapting super slowly to tech.
To give you an example we still have windows XP on some computers in a newly built hospital and there are still doctors who write their prescriptions with a fucking pen like in the 80s.

Why is that ? Because insurances and states managers make cuts on budgets since fat ill boomers are flooding the place and the ponzi of mutualized healthcare is crumbling.

In short they don't have money to invest in deploying something like that and pay the doctors to make effort to adapt it (they are already pissed by the paperwork inflation since 20 years), especially when it's so experimental.
It could be solved if we let tech companies invest themselves in the sector but that would need heavy deregulation, something that people don't want.

Want a pic of my giant black cock to prove how nig I am?

if only your father could see you now.

Thus why I say: No. Just no.

Also, as said earlier:

He can see me anytime he wants to but mainly focuses on basketball, gambling and fried chicken

Scam. They don't have any developers nor a single line of code is yet written and already running out of raised ICO money for shilling.

WE

Veeky Forums ptoy fudding is weak but that's up to you to listen to them