Don't get delusional guys. For anyone who was here for the Ripple mooning...

Don't get delusional guys. For anyone who was here for the Ripple mooning, the delusion and shilling and wishful thinking was exactly what we're seeing for OMG and NEO. Now look where Ripple is. BE CAREFUL.

>it happened to ripple
>therefore it will happen to all coins

cope

OMG maybe, because of the "muh mcdonalds" and "muh vitalik endorsement". NEO however isn't really a shitcoin anymore.

Comparison to Cripple speculation is also bad anyway. It got pumped hard because of rumors that banks and jews would need the fidget spinners to make use of their ledger when it is not even needed anyway (not to mention the 50 gorillion supply).

cant
cripple

NEO is better than etherium.

GAS is NEOs etherium. NEO is like a share in the mining rigs.

There is no better coin value than neo, at least until it's 400

Sorry OP, I can't lose money now. I said "get paid pupper" in another thread, now I'm guaranteed good fortune.

What's wrong op cant buy in with your 0.05 btc?

you are implying OMG is a shitcoin?

watch it moon now

it is. sorry the pump is over. "hurr durr vitalik likes omg" isn't going to pump it anymore.

>stop loss order
haha problem solved

yeah? no. Sorry you missed out bud better go try jump on some other, maybe yobit is a better playground for you and your 0.01 btc portfolio lel

Shit coin or not, without yellow jew overlords pumping cash in its not gonna moon as hard. NEO is being injected by yellow jew cash like a JAV actress getting creampied continuously.

ripple got killed the people because it was it smelled too much like corporate bullshit. If we wanted corporate bullshit we would have bought stocks. Now fuck off shill

neo with its trillion gorillion number of coins and tech that allows banks to just not use the public chain

stop throwing your money away on shitcoins

wtf I didnt mean to type neo I meant ripple

am I sleep deprived or are there word filters fucking with us that would be hilarious

Ripple sucks because it's not a fucking cryptocurrency. It's a banker-controlled piece of shit that can be inflated at any time. NEO and OMG are not the same way.

Max number of NEO is 100 mill. If it takes off, and it looks like it is with the recent Nomura talks and hype, it will go up a lot.

Don't know shit about OMG tho.

if you guys had just listened 2 days ago when i started shilling Binance coin you would have almost been up 100% already...