/pfg/ Portfolio General

Share your own portfolio and rate others.

Stop roleplaying a milionare with >21btc, show us what you got.

I'll start, made a comfy x3 on DNT. Holding it till it goes on Bittrex since the vote is in favor!
Otherwise, if you hold the same coins as in pic, you might want to drop them.

I have a curse where everything I buy goes down by atleast 50%, you have been warned!

Also sold my NEO at 600k, on hold with the suicide hotline.

Now show me yours. :^)

Been researching Cryptocurrency for about a month now. Decided to start investing today. I've only bought around a single NEO and almost 200 DNT. The total was around 34 dollars and now it's worth over 50.
Does anyone have any advice? I like to think I've been doing plenty of research but some posts on here humbled me by how well thought out they were. I wish I could say that for the entire board but I'm definitely open to advice on where to go next when I start investing for real.

I can't tell you what to do desu since I'm not a master etc etc.

But how I went from 375$ to 1k was to browse Veeky Forums and bitcointalk, and then see rumours about new coins, then I would read their whitepaper and look up the founders and then either make the conclusion i want to throw some money at it or just let it die if I don't believe in it. :)

almost broken even from investing at the june peak :(

i think im going to stick with ICOs, im terrible at actively investing

summerfag detected.

I went down to 170$ from 375$ since I bought at the June peak too D:

But broke $1k yesterday with DNT + GAS
Such happy.

NEO is one of the few good things I've done. Almost everything else there was bought ATH, need to dump those smaller ones eventually too.

Bought OMG, CVC and NEO yesterday morning and sold to Metal this morning and now thinking of going into stratis

Looks like you've put all your life savings in NEO, right pajeet? Keep in mind bittrex take 0.25% on every trade, and 0.2 neo when you will want to withdraw. If you want to buy neo, go with binance at least, no fees.

>Stratis
Why are you choosing Stratis? I bought at .19 some days ago and sold at .27, thinking about rebuying now.

>go all in in shitcoins
>no btc
it's like retards like you actually want to lose money

I have a question about Blockfolio: How do you guys update the information on there? Do you manually change it every time your holdings change? I ask because I just sent some BTC to my other wallet and it charged me a fee, how do I account for this fee on my blockfolio?

Just keep an excel sheet and enter it in there

You mean to keep track on all my transaction on excel, and then manually change it in Blockfolio?

I'm the same as you, but instead, I started mining on mid-late June. I had a RX 480 which were doing literally nothing during the whole day and missed the ETH train.

Funny thing is that I knew about crypto and mined with my 5850 before the Doge craze and simply forgot about everything for years.

I started with 5k

nice basket user

Thanks

shitty portfolio but I gotta start somewhere

Sold off for fiat 3 months ago starting a new.

Pretty good choices user. Remember to get some BTC/ETH/XMR for long term hodls too

Started with 100 too

What do you think?

will do

What you guys think about my portfolio rn

Rate me, i don't have a phone rn but still investing

>t.poorfag

Bought $80 worth of OmiseGo 3 weeks ago after it was listed on Bittrex and crashed 77% desu, then it raise more than 1000%

Roast my portfolio. Not pictured:
Monero and BTC 2k in each

9.5/10
I envy you... And I suffer. I had 2000 OMG once, but I sold for stupid Signatum. Now I'm at a loss and thinking about how much profit I could've made... I'm too stupid.

Can someone tell me in a few sentences how I can start investing in cryptos?

Yah I feel you man it's easy to miss the moon shots. I already sold half my OMG since I'm scared it might retrace soon. Signatum is a shitcoin though

> 0% last 24 hr
fake kys

Easiest, yet least efficient way is to just make a coinbase account and buy ETH BTC or LTC

pretty comfy. Should i sell 3/4 of my OMG and wait for dip? Only 100 so I dont want to risk it too much

Dude I started using blockfolio yesterday night?

lol..

How do I sync Blockfolio with coinbase account?

>144.84 Wave
>5062 SNT

And a couple hundred bucks in Bitcoin

Enjoying those steady gains

Are you dumb?

You dont.
You manually add transactions each time.

Blockfolio is kind of shit

DO NOT INSULT THE NAME OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF CRYPTO

Doubled my money this month lol

Kek

Starting from the bottom

Very fucking comfy. Take a look at NET (Nimiq) for a potential 10 bagger on liqui

Too late for that, didn't have anything left on Liqui and its already flying

It was a good week.

What are you guys buying next? I've been on the OMG train since 1.37 and neo since 7.

Trying to find the next to put my fiat on, not selling the OMG and NEO though before 2019-2020

I'm putting a few thousand into some upcoming ICOs. The next one is project0x, on August 15th. The one after that I will give more info when it gets closer. I've got two main ones I'm very very interested in, both competitors to Bancor.

Was thinking about IOTA and DNT still, but being a lazy fuck and only buying on Bittrex.

Will probably get DNT for 15ETH if it goes on Bittrex.

But desu I'm happy OMG is doing well, no reason to get hit by too much FOMO.

What have you bought?

Bought all of these cheap.

U guys know when Kyber is coming out? If OMG popped like this, I think Kyber might not be different.

You guessed my other ico. Good job. August 17th is a key date. Mark it on your kalender.

Sell everything except OMG, PAY, FUN, BTC

Not worth it imo.

Is it not a normal ICO ? or haven't there just been an announcement yet? Tried googling it but got nothing

Sick, thanks guys, I'll read up on them.

Get in the slack ASAP.

Says its offline when i try to get an inv. fml.

Thinking about selling the GAS to buy ANT, please advise

started this year when ETH was at 28 USD with 200 Euros.

Thank you biz for those amazing gains

Nope. Look at this shit. All your gainers are starving of capital.

Logical

Unless your a Bogdanoff and know something we don't, you should dump all this shit

Who /digimarine/ here?

Started less than a month ago with 300. Just bought OMG yesterday.

For quick gains, it is not about the project, quality, or whitepapers. Just look for coins that have low market share, growing volume, hype, and low coin count.

Moderately poor fag here. Rate me! Was thinking about adding some FunFair if it dips.

2400 in OMG @ 2.92

>BTB

What the fuck?

Started in may w $25k to invest, was bag holding neo for a while sold at 58k lol. But put it all into neo at .1 so seems to have worked out. Tempted to get dnt and a few others but omg feels really safe to me

Riding those comfy OMG feels.

SIGT, DGB, Hush, ETH are all mined so just small amounts.

Am I going to make it? Those 12 eths were put on Tierion ICO.

Do you think it's too late to buy OMG?

Good choices tho. You smart

Had 975 coins last week. Now only 588.

My bag is comfy af

No not at all. It will absolutely hit $10, $15 is reasonable too

impressive portfolio

thoughts on mine? Got in on ETH around $25 and NEO around $8 so made a good profit so far. Was thinking about picking up some DNT and maybe IOTA, but not sure if I've missed those moon missions

Trust me, DNT hasn't even started mooning. 3x minimum, 5x max IMO.
Buy before it gets listed on bittrex

Pretty comfy. Got in OMG at 110k and just been chillin.

Why am the only person going hard on Iota?

Started with $12,000

I plan to put 10k on alts in a few months.
Would it be good if i simulate the gains in Blockfolio til then? Just to train a bit.

I get that real money makes your more nervous but if i do good simulating then i guess id do ok too with real money but a little more cautious.

you're not, I spend every minute of the day thinkting about accumulating more IOTA

started at peak in June, all in all invested 4k eurocoins, lost 1k in the beginning, then got lucky with OMG, IOTA and TenX

XEL and UBIQ are chart gambles

forgot the pic because I was thinking about more IOTA

I have some IOTA but currently waiting/expecting a crash To buy in for more

crash is happening right now, question is how far will it go?

No, experimenting and thinking things is always a bad idea.

sold mine at 20, will re buy at 12 kek

sorry but i dont get what youre trying to say

He's being sarcastic

Poorfags

All in antshares payed off, pretty salty I sold at 750k.... is it possible to be happy with your gains?