The Holy Trinity of Crypto

coingeek.com/the-holy-trinity-of-cryptos/

BTC, Bitcoin - first blockchain technology, first mover advantage, accepted by the economy
ETH, Ethereum - Smart contract platform, Decentralized meme apps, ICO and fundraising platform
XMR, Monreno - cryptonote blockchain technology, fixed where bitcoin failed (anonymity, security, fungibility), a swiss bank account for cryptos.

Does this hold true to you?

If not, post your top 3 coins.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gold Standard: BTC
Edgy Coin: IOTA - OMG
Good for pump n dump: LTC - ETH

Let me save you fuckers the trouble of reading this thread. First of all OP is right and you all know it.

Second of all, let me summarize the rest of this thread beforehand

>muh bags

I thought I said top 3.

Why is LTC tanking?! JewTubers said it's a good cc!

>Inb4 asshurt zcashers

because everyone who bought in at 50 like a retard was just trying to get there money back. it will probably bounce back up to 55 in next couple weeks.

ETH is a ponzi scheme because it's inherently hackable

It's not a ponzi because its hackable.
Its a ponzi because of the 72 million premine.

It's not "hackable" too. Saying it's hackable is like saying C++ is hackable because Windows has vulnerabilities/backdoors.

Windows doesn't store people's money

i dont see any IOTA ??

These are the exact three that I'm holding. I view them like gold (BTC), oil (ETH) and currency (XMR),

Ok,
Should i buy METAL on BITTREX right now ?

Pretty much. I'm just waiting for the coin that incorporates the strengths of all three.

Then I'm putting everything, including the proceeds from one of my kidneys, behind it.

LTC is literallly the worst in terms of "Pump and dump", shit is stable as fuck

Do you trust this goy with your shekels?
youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10

I don't.

What do all the banks use then?

What I have never understood is why the black market, especially drugs (the biggest market on the planet), has not considerably driven up the price of Monero.

Surely there must be huge demand among criminals and terrorists for the currency, yet it's one of the most stable in the top 10...

>top 10

>Does this hold true to you?
Yes, been holding just these three for months now.

This is literally why I keep dumping my paychecks into Monero. Everyone on the darknet is gonna use it once the police becomes better at tracking BTC and the exchanges start cooperating

It'll go up in value soon and I'm ok with it being grossly undervalued now since I can get more for the future 3x+

You smart.

I'm just waiting to exit DNT & OMG to add to my XMR stack.

You are tripping.
VERGE will be the true untraceable crypto.
A TOR Android wallet has been released and Telegram integration is coming next month. Enjoy your bags.

LTC is more like a middle man coin.

Hard copies.

This. Nailed. It.

>he thinks TOR hasn't been completely compromised anyway.
TOPKEK

Waiting on some returns to buy Monero. Maybe I'll even mine some.

Hopefully it will continue to go down so I can buy it cheap.

>blocked comments
its like they want people to know its a scam

please refer to this post as well

It is also about LITECOIN and does have some good valued conversation and comments...

Here's mine
1.XMR - first blockchain with fungible digital money
2.XMR - solid base to build smart contracts on
3.XMR - literally unstoppable

Ill just leave this here for all Monero lovers.
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken

Oh look it's that guy again who thinks "public blockchain" is a positive for a privacy oriented coin.

What does fungibility mean in this context?

>not public blockchain
>not ready for mainstream adoption
?????????

Anonymint is a schizophrenic retard. I wasted so much time reading his bullshit years ago because the way he writes makes you think he's discovered something important. In the end though he is just another bullshitting time wasting schizo (just a high IQ and one so it takes longer to realize).

That's what I'm thinking right now.
I'm reading this shit and I'm thinking, "what the fuck is he talking about?" Why can't he write like a normal person?
He didn't debunk shit. Talk to me again when you prove you can trace Monero and I'll start listening.

Trash.

Ethereum is a shit coin used for nothing more than a platform to create "tokens" that are used for pump and dump ico scams by bancor jews.

Finite supply sucks
Monero works fine over tor
Monero is getting RingCT in september

this

Ethereum is a shit coin and "platform" that has a long term value of zero. No CFO who isn't mentally retarded or just gave zero shits about the financial security of his company would EVER put money on the Ethereum blockchain to do any sort of high level transactions on. They've had repeated issues including the $150 million dollar fuck up with the "DAO" that ended up with them forking the entire blockchain and creating two separate currencies.

The platform is dead on arrival once the massive 28 billion dollar bubble it's riding on pops and all of these people learn the very, very hard way what Ethereum's value is when not a single large business will even so much as touch it.

Bitcoin will stay around as it has market acceptance and is secure, and acts sort of like a "gold standard" to reference the value of other coins by.

Monero will stay around because it's the Swiss bank account of cryptocurrencies and will be the preference for drug dealers, smugglers, etc. once they start to catch on to how safe and convenient it is to move cash around as opposed to their current methods.

The third for the Holy Trinity is still unknown as we don't have an actual good platform for smart contracts yet.

>The third for the Holy Trinity is still unknown as we don't have an actual good platform for smart contracts yet.

I have some news for you, it will be Monero.