DNT

Lads get on this shit while its dipping. You haven't missed the PnD yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.district0x.io/district0x-joining-boost-vcs-tribe-10-4b794671e9cd
feedback.district0x.io/
discord.gg/MKjBTd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopped on for $1k like 15 hours ago. up like $800 already.

heavy bags eh?

your gonna be holding them for a long god damn while. i sold a bit too early but made out well. this also turned me onto 0x and Obsidian ICOs. Feel free to get in with me

I'm not even gonna hold this until Bittrex, but I'm confident I'm gonna make some sweet gains in 24 hours

I bought ltc for quick transfer to liqui but i waited and ltc dipped
Now I'm trapped

sold some other shitcoin i bought on liqui at a loss to buy this. hope it goes well

DoNT? I think I'll take that advice.

Volume is shooting up, should I be excited?

What is your sell price for this coin?

Also, does anyone know when bittrex?

Shitcoin, next SIGT. Don't buy.

good buying opportunities now

it's honestly still undervalued

what are the odds this thing goes to $1 dollar? Odds it will go to one cents?

dnt will moon next week at 3 cents before the next dip

it will moon to 5 cents before the end of this month

I hope you mean 30 & 50

sorry, yes $0.3 and $0.5

Such a fucking undervalued coin it's crazy

Literally the uber/airbnb of crypto
And it's fucking

gotcha

The longer it stays at this price, the better.
Our moon mission is going to be insane.

where the fuck do you buy this

i see enough shitcoins with 100m+ market caps that it seems inevitable that this will be 100m+ relatively quickly.

liqui.io

liqui.io

For a shitty exchange it works pretty well with mobile

So what was the deal with Bittrex? They listed the wrong token?

If you're an Eth guy, you can pick some up on EtherDelta without dealing with the sketch liquio

Bittrex jumped the gun and listed the token before they got their bribe money

The KYC on bittrex is basically "give us 5k and you're in". The community agreed thst the deva should pay the bribe. When DNT hits bittrex, it will be huge. Don't miss out on the AirBnB of crypto

Its been jumping up and down all day, everything can happend in a sec at this point. Great time to buy in atm tho. Im balls deep myself cause I believe we will hit pluto

Bag holder since 2500 sats reporting in. Not stressed i boughr heaps at 750 sats and made a decent profit, just wished I didn't get to greedy and JUST myself.

Holding my coins with confidence.

I firmly believe in the concept it sets it apart from "shitcoins".

its not really the Airbnb of crypto. stop shilling this coin if you don't know anything about it you dumb fuck.

its more like the wordpress/squarespace of crypto, in the sense that it facilitates the easy creation of decentralized marketplaces (such as AirBnB, Uber)

>succumbed to fomo
>sold my XRL and bought in at 2500 sats
>dipped not long afterwords
>decide to look at it now

all week i promised myself not to buy into fomo and yet i do it twice in one day. this fuckin coin and neo at 980k sats

just fuck my coins up senpai

oh and of course xrl goes up in value after i sell

i fucking hate this shit so much. lesson learnt (again)

>newfag detected

just hold the coin for longer than a fucking day jesus christ. DNT is easily a top 50 coin, selling anytime before that's the case is absolutely retarded (unless you find a better option).

its not that fucking hard goddamn.

Fuck... I was so excited

jesus you are ballsy.

why are more and more people on here holding MBRS ? It never gets talked about on here yet quite a few people have it in their blockfolio. can you educate me on why you invested in it ?

You taste that money, user? DNT will be there for real soon enough

Ummmmm....GUYS!

blog.district0x.io/district0x-joining-boost-vcs-tribe-10-4b794671e9cd

This is pretty fucking big

why

You don't work in tech? Boost.VC is one of the biggest incubators in the world. Ever heard of Coinbase? Yea they started that.

Hmmm its currently dipping quite hard.

Why DNT and not its governance system of ANT?

This is what I keep saying. ANT is the one people should be buying. DNT is nice too but way too volatile.

don't worry, it's a $10 coin, just HODL it :^)

I can't fucking believe this ICO went entirely unnoticed and didn't even finish. I have 75k of these DNTs and I'm holding until it's at least a 200m market cap

it's only volatile if you got in late. ANT is great, but the value prop of District is much bigger in the short run. They have a working product as we speak.

this...reminds me of Golem to be honest. It will spark so many ideas in the minds of people in the space.

WE HAVE ONLY BEGUN

ANT started to fall in mid June, anyone know why? It looks like it will return there soon though.
Apparently in September they are updating something.

Like my best gains have come from putting .5 or 1 BTC at rock bottom into something promising and simply holding the bags. I can't trade for shit but I've literally made the best picks and all my bags are mooning hard this bull run.

I work in the space and it's being talked about everywhere.

Isn't it already .07ยข

I want to buy this, but liquio is sketchy af

>Reminds me of Golem
>Is the only coin in my portfolio way in the red
OH SHI-

LIQUIO IS OFFLINE THE MOMENT I SENT MY BITCOINS WHAT THE FUCK

Bought at.00014 holding 2200
I should buy more, shouldn't i?

But i would have to short NEO or OMG
I home coinhase confirms the transaction tomorrow

COnfirmed trex in 7 hours or so

is liquio the only place to buy atm?

Hitting Bittrex in 7 hours?

EtherData also

No, the confirmation via the community vote will. Pretty handy example of the decentralized aspect.

feedback.district0x.io/

DOnt fomo though, price is already bought in for that. However looking at the market cap of this coin it'd be worth a small amount; especially ifyou've gone on a shit coin ride.

DOnt make it a majority percentage of your portfolio though - I am risk aversive though. I make gains, not moons. Your choice brother

this

but it will have a considerable big pump 20-30% if its confirmed by developers to be listed on bittrex or atleast try to

im not sure if i should sell afterwards or hold tho

Same here

I wouldnt count on the pump; everyone knows about it. You may get some stupid FOMOs.

If you think bigger picture, the coin still has such low MC, so there's no fear if you dont sell. SHould take some pressure off. I do think there will be a big sell off though, I got in at 600 sats for 1 btc. I'm sure there's a few whales in there with much bigger stakes.

I usually regret most of my sells long term however

d0x discord, get in here

discord.gg/MKjBTd
discord.gg/MKjBTd
discord.gg/MKjBTd

>its not that fucking hard goddamn.
Yes it fucking yes. At least for us introverts who are either too obsessed with holding or folding.

Why is the Boost VC news not affecting DNT yet? That's pretty big news IMO.

Because DNT is still fermenting on low volume exchanges
I'll bet that a good number of people took one look at either EtherDelta or Liquio and decided that it wasn't worth the effort

Yep, I was almost that person. Took the time to figure out etherdelta and it was worth it.

guaranteed. i've done that for a million other coins and i almost did it for this one too.

>Passing on huge gains to save 20 minutes of time making an exchange account.

Why is this a thing?

Literally fucking everything fell in mid June you moron. How fucking new are you?

Idk but it's laziness traps like that which keep increasing my BTC stack

It seems obvious to you if you're already making gains. But for a lot of people they're skeptical as they should be, and the hurdle to make an account and transfer funds into it compounded by uncertainty is just too great.

HOW THE FUCK DO I USE ETHERDELTA

WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS WEBSITE ITS SHIT. SO I HAVE A COUPLE ETH ON THIS ACCOUNT, THEN WHAT?

THE PRICECHART FOR DNT IS JUST A STRAIGHT, RED LINE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WTF

Skeptical about a low market cap coin that just got support from a major VC? I'm even thinking of dumping some of my OMG gains to get more DNT.

t. brainlet

You'd have to be a real brainlet to not learn how EtherDelta works in two minutes lol

Import your ETH wallet and deposit it to EtherDelta, then buy the DNT/ETH pair

my iq is legit like 250 i can see why nobody bothers with this fucking website

nah etherdelta blows chunks.

use liqui.io

so i'm trying to deposit from the browser wallet to etherdelta and it says "You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error."

wtf does this mean? this site is shit

I bought 500k MBRS in July. I dont really wanna go into a long thing but I will copy paste something which is why I assume a lot of people are in it. (FREE TOKENS). If you want to know more, read the telegram. The founder and lead James Drake is always talking in it. Its one of the reasons I invested so much. Its hard to find a project where the devs are a part of the community.

3 new native Embermine Platform Project tokens will be introduced and distributed proportionate to the amount of Embers held. Right now, the dates are:

8/8 for IDEA (2:1)
8/15 for TOV (2:1)
9/1 for DOM (100:1)

Keep in mind your MBRS must be stored in an ERC20 compatible wallet (like MEW) on the above dates in order to receive the airdrop, not on an exchange wallet.

it means you're trying to send your whole ETH stack and not leaving any ETH to pay the transfer fee, brainlet

If your IQ was 250 you wouldn't be messing with this shitcoin ;^ )

M-mi-mister Bogdanoff, is that you?

Someone shill the fuck out of this coin to me. Tell me why I should buy in. No faggot shit either, I want effort and articulated sentences on why this coin is a smart move. Go.

Funnily enough, while EtherDelta is a pain in the ass to use, it is the safest exchange out there since the coins are kept in your wallet on EtherDelta and the exchange doesnt own them like Bittrex or Poloniex

tru
ya i figured that out

u guys gassing up the tank? im ready to fly boys

This is what I should have done. Still holding 10k SIGT bags. FML desu senpai

At least I bought $30 worth when this was at like 2.2 cents. Seriously though please kill me.

SIGT can only moon when weak hands give up faith, it's like clockwork.

Well I hope you're wrong because I'm about to sell all of it and go all-in on DNT. I'll be killing myself if this doesn't pan out.

I never got my tokens

Hello sirs pls buy DNT as it is very good coin, very bright future you will be very rich soon.

so when does this shit get on bittrex

It's coming.

It's not getting added to bittrex dummies.

Based on the slack message, it appears to be a matter of principal.
Essentially (according to DNT):
Bittrex said they were listing DNT and 40M DNT was deposited from various holders.
Trading begun
Trading was almost immediately halted
Bittrex said it was a regulation thing
Bittrex requested $5000 (not just information or anything) for review with no guarantee of listing after or that the $5000 will be all that is needed.
When DNT raised money, it was all allocated to specific purposes. Paying exchanges (who stand to benefit more financially than DNT from DNT being listed their) wasn't one of those allocations.
Importantly, I've not read anything from the Bittrex side (if there is any, also haven't looked) so I can't present any information from another point of view.

You shitcoin is dead in the water bub. Unless polo or some other exchange picks it up

you seriously think bittrex doesn't want in on the DNT fees? $5k is nothing to them

The DNT code is added on bittrex

>You shitcoin is dead in the water
>shitcoin
you are gunna be real sorry user once this shit gets added to an exchange that doesn't take nobel prize mathematicians to understand

>retard who thinks it takes a mathematician to run a parity client to interact with a dapp giving other people investing advice

k

it does tho

can you brainlets STILL not figure out delta?

LOL you deserve to miss this one then