Can anyone tell me how this piece of shit works?

Can anyone tell me how this piece of shit works?

I just added a SELL transaction on NEO/BTC. It deducted the NEO from my portfolio but it didn't add the BTC?

>that picture
>BTC still only at 900 dollar each

So add the BTC buy.

But I didn't buy BTC, I sold NEO.

Why does this shit app require me to add 2 transactions, when there was only 1?

You answered your own question. Because it's shit.
Waiting for a decent portfolio app for crypto.

I am a app dev
thanks for giving me this idea

Make it open source user

>eth at 11
>xmr at 12
>zec at 30
dude did well for himself

Okay, why not
any tips on how to name it?
Cryptofolio?
Cryoptolio?

Cryptkeeper

not bad

what function do you want it to absolutely have what blockfolio absolutely doesn't have?

transaction import like bitcoin.tax

I want it to look and work exactly like blockfollio only with this smart feature that OP has pointed out. In fact you should also call it Blockfolio.

That won't work kek
not allowed to take the same name

that should be feasible. Bitcoin.tax has an API. I'll take a look how to incorprate it through an API endpoint to my "fictional" app

A log page that has all transactions listed

ok noted

Don't use pairs like Blockshitlio does.
Make 'accounts' for every currency like BTC, ETH, USD, ...
Make it so that you can enter a trade in which you select FROM and TO, add a fee, and automatically update the involved currency accounts.
So let's say you buy ETH for BTC it should automatically update the ETH and BTC 'account'
That way you always have an overview of your portfolio without needing to add useless pairs.

Ability to read the API from exchanges like bittrex.
There's an app called mybittrex but its shit in that it doesn't keep track of profit loss etc

I'd also pay like £3 for an app like that

>mybittrex
let me check it. It shouldn't be hard to read the API endpoints from bittrex but I'll have to check on that

Do you want it to be opensource ? If not, is 3 bucks really acceptable for most users here on /g/ ?
Noted

I get the idea yeah, the pairs in blockfolio really suck arse

Make it 1.99

sounds good

I'd pay blockfolio a shit

OP, you need to find a way to lock in prices at time of trade. If you sell a shitcoin for btc shitfolio won't let you set the price of BTC at time of trade just what it is at the time of logging the transaction

mybittrex basically gives the ability to see wallet values, open and closed orders without logging in.

problem is that you must give some pajeet app access to your crypto accounts, as long as you cant make the access read only no ones gonna use it

you create the api key in your bittrex account and can set it as read only in there

okay thats nice i guess, how many exchanges support this?