> team gonna communicate about the 5% returns and its gonna be big
> once out of craptopia and in mainstream markets it will be too late

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/addcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hitting bittrex
Source on that?

>> team gonna communicate about the 5% returns and its gonna be big
i know one of the guys doing code review for bittrex. they just reviewed and approvd signatum. only remains the legal phase and sign and moon!

>i know one of the guys doing code review for bittrex
my dad works for nintendo

Fake and gay

you're talking shit, pajeet

I bought 40 bucks of this. I dont know how this coin is different, but I'm sure it's going up.

you can screen this and talk back to me in a month when ill be in the moon and ull still shit in the street

PoS is a scam designed to trick idiots into wanting to hold other peoples' bags.

Sell while you can.

nice just bought 100k

My dad works at Nintendo and he said there's a secret hidden level in super Mario where you get to play as Bowser.

Yeah fucking right dude this shitcoin isn't moving anywhere. Enjoy those bags from being dumped on my miners.

>PoS is a scam designed to trick idiots into wanting to hold other peoples' bags.
ok im a fairly active developer on blockchain community and have extensive experience in c# mvp in the top contributors in many topics. i know what is a code review and i trust my friend as we were coworkers for a long time. screen cap this bro and in a month ull cry

+ there arent any bags anymore the great thing about this coin is that it is not that easy anymore to mine.

hey that's actually a good idea. AHCKUALLY i want to see someone make an entire mario(bowser) game where you are bowser and run from right to left and kill mario on the way. maybe first level could be you going into mario's house and stealing the princess. if u win you get to rape her :DDD

Nice concept

I invested $1700 onto this "shitcoin" when it was 750 sats that I've made X4 profit.. just wish I could make good use of these dips but I'm a pussy because I don't want to give up my ticket to the moon..

The reason why this shitcoin was going up is that miners were loving it. Just before halvening happened, miners dumped the shit out of it and price went downhill. This is a bad coin and I do not recommend anyone to invest on it. Devs are bad, community is bad and there's nothing really new. Stick to "classic" coins.

not a bad coin. look at the miners, they left and came right back,
they know this is gonna be 10x in 2 months

>miners were loving it
true but if you check the forums theres still a nice chunk of people still mining for such a small coin
>devs are bad
hardly, there very active on discord, released a mac wallet and osx wallet in a week, this coin is only three weeks old
>miners dumped the shit out of it and price went downhill
nah it grew from 700 sat to a 2300 floor in a week, it hitting 4500 was just whales fucking with everyone

i agree its not a unique coin but im still %50 up and am holding to Bittrex atleast, if i were you i would to.

Was actually surprised when I checked my mining stats yesterday to see the difficulty and hashrate right back to almost peak before it halved. Very good sign from the hashrate.

source?

i do not own this coin
also, it's very likely that this coin will never make it to bittrex
i do agree that if it hits brex than this shit will moon, but if it doesnt it'll go downhill
so i'd never buy at this point. better wait one week or two

>better wait for the news
Stay poor biz

>HITTING BITREX in a month

First it was days, then weeks, now it's a month. And of course there is absolutely zero sources to back any of those claims up. Don't fall for this bullshit, the only ones proffiting are the miners and PnDers.

main nigga
if u put 10% of your portfolio then its fine, but ive seen people going all in or 50% in this coin
WHAT IF it doesnt hit bittrex? not worth the risk.

>going all in
>kek

If some one put 50+% of their portfolio into 1 coin they deserve to lose it all.

Bitrex is definitely the play. The people talking about how it will be $1+ towards the end of the year are waaay to optimistic.

Is this the new floor?

>tfw only 2000 siggies

I-I'll still be able to afford a moon ticket with this, right?

blablablaaaa, we are going to the moon without youuuu fuckers

Where my marines? Considering dumping my 20k for other coins everything is fucking mooning this is torture.

Be patient, brother. We will be rewarded in the end.

novaexchange.com/addcoin/

it's gonna be on nova soon

WE

Just hold you dummy. Do you deally want to deal with sending btc to craptopia trying to chase the pump? I did that last time thinking sig was dead and i felt like a fucking retard later lemme tell you

ARE

The JUSTmarines