OMG $15 by 3am Friday night

Stagnated a bit right now
Buy now

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/omisego-is-the-first-plasma-io-project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ehh not sure about that,bud

Only because people don't know what it does yet.
steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/omisego-is-the-first-plasma-io-project
I just loaded up on OMG and ETH.

Nvm now possibly imo people going with neo profits to omg

See what i mean

what it does?

Buy the dip

personally I'm buying more OMG - just because it has a better chance to 2x than ETH does

>pls be true

should i move my LTC to OMG?

Nothing happens on LTC and charlie is a cuck...

>buying near ATH
I'm sure nothing will go wrong.

I bought $80 last month when it was just added to Bittrex and dumped -77%, that was the dip. Now I have $1500 and it's only going further up

>>buying near ATH
You've clearly not been in crypto long. If you read what's been going on with OMG it's one of the best new coins out there. It's like you're looking at ETH at $7 and scoffing because its at the high right now. Nigga... OMG is at minimum going to 15$ within a week or two.

For the last week people have been saying "LOL buying at ATH", a new ATH has been achieved almost everyday this week. Stop being an idiot

Now rising after dip.
How will FUDers ever recover?

It's true, I used to say this, but was wrong about NEO and OMG. Now I don't say shit.

Exactly, because nobody has a fucking clue where the price of a coin is going to go. Period

OMG is going to the moon :]

I'm gonna 3x on this coin and dump the profits into IOT

Thanks for the free ride, Chinamen

I was thinking the same. I just cashed out all my ltc into fiat and thinking of going into eth/omg

biggest mistake of ur lyfe

I hope the numeracy is greater than the literacy.

omisego will be the gateway from internet money use, to widespread southeast asian use.

you were here and you had access to all the materials you needed to make that determination.
dont fuck it up user

How to cash out into fiat pls

Do you use tether?

OMG will be a $25+ coinl, there's no doubts. Do your research.

it's not the worst idea, OMG is going to see a little dump when the airdrop happens

Not really, if you think about it airdrop brings OMG more interest.

please, I can only get so erect.

7.5OMG / 100ETH. It's not enough quantity for people to move it to exchanges and dump it; if anything, it will create broad awarenss for OMG and be price-positive.

It can go up forever.

Perhaps topping out at 300K?

Ohhh look the dip is over

>buying near ATH
I missed out so hard by not doing this with NEO or OMG. It never really dipped

How long are you holding till? The $25 number you posted before?

i just buy 80 omg

bruh, that doesnt matter when you are riding the waves. set a stop loss and follow the TA and youll be fine

I'm selling a small portion at pre-set levels all of the way to $25 to maintain constant portfolio allocations. [portfolio management theory in action]

if i was to buy NEO and OMG, how would you divide the funds going into these buying today?

I was thinking 60% OMG, 40% NEO.

You mean Saturday night.

both are primed to dip again, wait until tonight to buy

70% OMG 30% NEO

>primed to dip

everyone been saying that all week
looks like common sense is out the window int he crypto world

Am I doing this right? Should have bought more, but was like 70% sure I was buying at ATH

lloking good

looks like we gonna moon again very soon

OMG is the best thing this world has ever seen

best thing so far!

Been trolled too long in this board to not know if you guys are trolling

there are coordinated pump groups on discord that spam Veeky Forums. have you notice the spike in ANT threads?

next stop 0.00280000

(im trolling)

Dipping

all of this could be avoided if you fags didn't impulsively dump when the price falls 1%

I bought the """""dip""""" at 200k

Veeky Forums is definitely responsible for the dip

the editorial you ;)

Think you may be able to get some at $6.90 overnight

Well I bought in boys pls moon mission with nippon

What's a good reference on portfolio management?

What price did you get? Seems a good time to get in, should be 8-9 in a day or two I imagine. And whenever they release this news (August they said) about collaboration it should hit 10+

entering the hours you should be buying as it will start to dip into the 18's over night.

its dollar value will stay steady at $7 and keep rising, if it dips to 180k sats it would probably be because btc hit 4k

why is it falling so hard
is this another shakeout or am i going to die?

I was right it's in the 18's and BTC isn't 4k.

Next leg up we will break into 23's

it's the same play everyday learn to fucking trade.

Any insights for next 8 hours or so? Would love to make some 5% or so gains on total coins. Thinking it might go back to .215 next then back down?

Let's go boys. Stay strong and HODL!

Dipppp

26-28 ATH early morning (about 5am PST) and floor around 23-22 is my bet. Bit scared to swing trade on this since the "news" will be timed most likely as it is pumping already...but if they don't fuck me over with news I could scoop up an additional 300-400. I wish I knew when the news...other than soon...God I hate that word when dealing with money.

I have 17k omg and its so tempting to swing trade. I did several times quite successfully before but I was doing it with 2k. Feels way scarier with so much, especially when no idea when this news will , making 5-10% gains is so much $ though.

Skim a % at any resistance around 215-22 for the swing back into the 19s or touching on 18's.

If you see it start running hold til the next resistance at 26-28. Then should be safe to start swinging in again.

Pick a % of your gains to swing with then, don't use your whole float.

if you buy right now and hold for a week you are guaranteed 200% gains

>hahha enjoy those bags buying ANS for 13 dollar
>hahaha enjoy those bags buying NMR for 20 dollar
>hahaha enjoy those bags buying strat for 2 dollar

Just shut the fuck up retard...

What does the "news" mean?

Bearish engulfing. If you made any gains at all I'd suggest taking them now. Its about to get real ugly right now.

Hey look it's the bitterex crew looking for a trick

Thank you kindly fellow omg bro

Yeah I fucked up a swing earlier and lost about 400 and am now down to 2400 OMG. Worried they'll throw the news out when the chinks are pumping and I'll get left behind. I know it's stupid to swing the whole amount but fuck it would be the fastest way to recover.

Someone they are going to be partnering with. It's hyped enough that it will drive the price up even harder than we've seen.

Don't do it. I lost 50 grand on NMR during its big pump swinging my whole stack around trying to make up lost gains. Revenge trading will make you poor very very fucking fast. Still came out 10k ahead but it wasn't worth it.

Went all-in at 115K. Think I should pull out?

Had similar happen to me on ANS feels real bad. How soon are you expecting "soon" to be? I'm guessing the announcement will probably happen during the day in SEA so probably during late night in US

Don't listen to me lol, go with your gut. Worst trades I have ever made was being convinced by strangers on the internet.

lol no. nice try. on no significant time frame do i see that. in fact this looks like textbook consolidation--coiling up and ready to moon.

hold that shit, we going up

Agree completely. Trade a % of profits and gain it back slowly, don't try to revenge trade with your stack.
Yep be cautious of this when trading.
You're welcome, this board could actually try help eachother instead of posting that fucking shit pink wojack meme, or screaming it's crashing at dips. But these retards are the ones that allow us to make money so it's not so bad.

I don't always listen to biz, but when I do I don't regret it. Cheers boys

Typically around prime pump hours 4-6am PST is when I see it pump or news buzz.

Yeah this is what I am worried about. I think you're right, and it's just me being greedy and trying to get back what I lost from stupidity. Can't make up for stupid by being stupid...thanks for the sage advice. Will listen.

imma do it, boys

my nigga

Made a good deal on this coin, but it really seems Veeky Forums is not getting behind if. Other coins getting shilled way harder; I guess we have to rely on the tech + Vitalik connection for organic growth.

My friend knows an ethereum dev. More big news between OMG and a big US tech company.

BUY BUY BUY

I BELIEEEVEEE YOUUUU

MY FRIEEEND IS VITALIK'S NEIGHBOR HE SAID VITKO (CLOSE FRIENDS CALL HIM LIKE THAT KEKEKEK) IS CLOSED IN HIS APARTMENT DAILY AND ONLY KEYBOARD CLICKS ARE TO BE HEARDS

HE IS PROGRAMMING SOMETHING BIGGGGGGG

WOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW

Slow and steady. Everyone is always in a rush to make money. God damn.

It's one of those things that mooned out of nowhere so nobody had it, and nobody is gonna buy it after these record increases.

Everyone owned antshares so when it mooned everyone was on board and it got shilled/discussed to death. Nobody's really going to buy in now. (because buying a 100 coins would take up most peoples entire portfolio).

It's not like there is any real money on here anyways, and if they do I'm sure they already had some.

the next moon will take care of that user. we're currently consolidating in a bull pennant. which means $11 by Sunday

It can't go up forever baka

who said forever? it will go up until the bull run is over. and it ain't over yet.

screencap it and put it in your "i'm wrong" folder if there's any room left.

I've made good money on these dips. Could use one more good one down to 7.10 before I hold and wait for the launch from mars to Jupiter.

so no 15 today at 3 am :'(

its okay guys this will moon more than the number of times china supposedly wakes up per day

can you use a vpn to use exchanges banning usa residents?