If people of the Maghreb, Middle East, and Anatolia had stayed Christian, would the "white race" ever become a thing?

If people of the Maghreb, Middle East, and Anatolia had stayed Christian, would the "white race" ever become a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/golovkova.s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering it was invented during the transatlantic slave trade and had nothing to do with Islam, yes

"White race" is an American meme.

Yes it would, people would just think it ends with the Sahara and not the Mediterranean.

White race doesn't actually exist. Its a meme people invented to either
a) Justify their horrific treatment of others or
b) Make them feel better about their shitty, hopeless lives.

Literally nothing wrong with A or B.

The transatlantic slave trade wouldn't have happened without the trans-saharan slave trade, Therefore without Islam there is no slave trade. Therefore without Islam there is no dindus in Chiraq ruining America.

>White race doesn't actually exist

That's what OP is implying. Would the term ever be invented and used categorically as a demographic of a society?

Your map is missing Italians, Greeks and almost all Near Eastern ethnic groups

Oh wow some Berbers have light features and blue eyes are floating around in be north African gene pool because the Saracens prized blond sex slaves wtf Arabs are white now #openborders #letthemin

Nice argument

What's yours?

Oh wait you have none.

Damn she's cute.

what colour are those eyes

>WOW SOME MUSLIM HAS COLORED EYES THAT MEANS SHE MUST BE WH*TE AN SHIEEEEEEEET
Was this thread created by an amerisubhuman

>muslim is a race

She's not even Arabic, she's Russian. instagram.com/golovkova.s

If it weren't for Islam North Africa and the Near East would be part of western civilization.

Probably along the coast of Mediterranean or former Roman/Byzantine territory
Its interesting to predict how Mesopotamia/Persia will develop

Persia was and always will be considered eastern, it's actually THE eastern country according to Greeks and Romans. Eastern civilization starts on Persian border.

Yeah I mean how will they develop as distinct civilisation, unaffected by Islam and retain their connection with Scythians/Sarmatians rather than with Arabs

How does it not exist? Irish people are pale white as are many Scandinavians. Stop trying to pretend we aren't real. We exist. Spanish and southern Europeans are basically arabs.

the Mediterranean peoples , on all sides were very similar, but everything changed when the Bedouin nation attacked.

Doesn't makes sense

>Its a meme people invented to either
It was developed when the white race had achieved such technological mobility that they surpassed millennia old migration limitations to regularly meet other humans that were drastically different phenotypically due to said other humans having evolved separately from the white European cohort for thousands upon thousands of years without much much cross mixture with Europe.

At this same time colonialism became a thing. Now anti-intellectual white guilt types try to conflate the two events and pretend if the first European explorers had been saint like super liberals they never would have noted that sub-saharan Africans or East Asians are drastically different from them.

You guys in this thread realize that Islam and christianity aren't racial categories right?

There are muslims of all ethnicities (The great majority IIRC are actually southeast asians), not just arabs and other ME groups, are Bosniaks not white to you?

Same can be said about christians, you realize huge swathers of subsaharan africa are actually christian right? Heck, Ethiopia is one of the oldest Christian nations on the world.

Besides the fact that not all arabs are muslims, you realize that lebanon is like half christian right?

Stop reddit spacing you fuck. Is it such a problem to put those sentences inside a single paragraph?

The term white is easily maleable, for instance Irish were considered 'shit skins' back then poltard

>source: a single essay by Ben Franklin

They really weren't, anti Irish sentiment was...anti Irish. It wasn't """""""anti white"""""", the idea that the Irish were considered to be spoopy non white africans is peak revisionism.

>le reddit meme

No, all of those people have racially nothing to do with me, I am Iberian, large scale movements from north africa and arabia to europe never occurred.

Go back.

This, and we actually know who chiefly contributed this revisionist history - a marxist jew named Noel Ignatiev who wrote a book on it, full of literal nonsense.

As I said white is an easily maleable term. Ask people anywhere, and they will tell you
a) skin related
b) ethnic background
Now Irish people are literally white, pale usually, yet they were despised when they started immigrating to the US.

For being Irish, they are white and Irish an arab is non white and arab.

Yanks hated the Irish because they were Catholic, while the Anglos treated them shir because they were basically slaves.

They were discriminated against but they weren't considered "shitskins" like you said, faggot. Stop backpedaling now.

You need to be clear on what you mean by "white" race.

1) Nordic White?
2) Mediteranean White? (Italy, Greece, Morocco, Tunisia, etc) +/- Nordic?
3) Euro White? +/- North Africans?
4) White encompassing all of Europe, North Africa and parts of the Middle East?

The "white race" comes in numerous shades, m8.

Islam is an Arab chauvinist personality cult.

What?
True, usually the biggest reason why. Irish people were considered racially inferior because they were Celtic, and not Anglo-Saxon.

White race meant core in USA English and Germanic in general.

And they still weren't considered non-white you stupid jew troglodyte.

It literally meant European from Lisbon to Moscow.

Morocco and north africa isnt white, they arent even in europe nor have anything to do with spain france italy.

Race was synonymous with ethnicity until the amerilards muddied the waters.

Perhaps you do not comprehend. There was no 'white'. It is obvious that the usual meaning given in the US refers to the skin tone, but back then everyone referred to themselves through their ethnic origin: Norwegian, German, Spanish, Polish, etc

>There was no 'white'.
Yes, there very much was 'white'. So much it was literally a part of the legal code you stupid fuck. Stop making up your own history.

Yes, because they only lived with their people, that doesnt mean they didnt know they were white, if you asked a Gernan if they were of the white european race he would agree same if you asked an iberian or english.

>North Africans aren't white
>But Iberia (Spain/Portugal) (who have been under Islamic rule for 5 centuries) are
>Greeks and Italians who look the same shit as Moroccans, Tunisians, etc. are White but North Africans aren't.

>Carthage and Rome are racially distinct from one another

Fuck off.

Correct, I am distinct from north african and arabs, I am Iberian European.

>being under someone's rule means you are the same race now
>Kenyans were under British rule so they're ethnic Anglo-Saxons now
This is how stupid you sound you absolute retard.

Which is iberian which is moor cant tell...

The Mediterraneans have been breeding and trading with each other ever since they could cross the sea. How the fuck are you comparing thousands upon thousands of years of mixing with some British rule that lasted a handful of years?

We could drop you in Tunisia and no one would bat an eye.

>le Mediterranean race maymay
Spaniards are genetically closer to Swedes and Russians than they are to Syrians or Egyptians, this is a fact.

Not sure about that.

He looks like a lighter skinned Mexican to me, but definitely not an Arab.

The ''white race'' is a bullshit term spawned by the children of European immigrants in America so they could separate themselves from the chinks and former sub-saharan population.
Same thing goes for the ''black'' or ''yellow'' races.

>you
>telling me who are my people and who I have nothing to do with
Lol, arabs are non euro same with north africans they have 0% absolutely to do with me.

Who the hell is talking about Arabs? We're talking about North Africans, the Berbers you mongoloid.

So u be saying racial identities become apparent and obvious in heterogeneous societies where many people from all disparate corners of the globe interact regularly?

>white person realizes who white people are after meeting a nigger
Wow what a novel revelation.

Yes, berbers I have 000000% to do with.

>pic related is definitely someone who would be racially distinct from regular spanish/greek/italian women.

boi if u don't stop

Yes, correct that woman is racially didtinct from me.

Your salafi overlords declared face tattoos HARAM

Fall in line

>le European race maymay
Greeks and Italians are genetically closer to West Asians than they are to Swedes and Russians, this is a fact.

Yes,

It would just include MENA.

I want to fuck her

You're being completely disingenuous.

Maybe. If the Mediterranean stayed Christian and part of the same sphere of influence as Europe, I'd imagine these peoples would also be considered white with much less discourse.