Hold

Hold
Always hold

Because the moment you sell (literally less than 1 hour ago), this is what happens

FUCK
THIS
SHIT
COIN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/da_powerplay/status/895986577440100353
twitter.com/da_powerplay/status/896012628522303489
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/jaxx-cofound-partner-give-new-cryptocurrencies-immediate-liquidity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't worry - it won't go up much

I sold it 2 mins before the big pump I am not even angry, I am laughing at my stupid ass

Sold my 8k bags yesterday for omg. No regrets. Glad to be rid of this trash.

I'm pretty sure they did this out of spite because I called one of their employees a faggot

That would only have proven your point

Co found just start mooning. You can still join now to catch the rocket.

I bet you 1eth that the moment I jump back in, it'll sink below its all time low

Fuck it i'll find something else

Same. 50% gains almost already. Fuck CFI.

Not long after I got banned from their subreddit, it went up. Whoever was that user that lived near by those Serb inbreds, kick their fucking ass

you're a hero

moon?
twitter.com/da_powerplay/status/895986577440100353
twitter.com/da_powerplay/status/896012628522303489

What happened why did cfi pumped like this

link ?

I don't know and I don't care. I see a light at the end of the tunnel and I am hoping I can finally escape without a loss. Please.

maybe this?

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/jaxx-cofound-partner-give-new-cryptocurrencies-immediate-liquidity/

> I bought CFI for 3000 sat.
> Holding for several days.
> CFI does not move
> Seeing CFI and buy SAFEX for 600 sat because it goes moon with the release of the wallet.
> SAFEX does not launch the wallet and the price drops.
> CFI moon.

But at least I know this CFI pump is temporary and will soon go back to the 3000 sat.

one can only hope

This is surreal. I held through with this coin through thick and thin and I sold yesterday to buy OMG and IOT

Dumping as soon as this shit hits 80k so I can get my money back

>Always hold

Even DGB????

If I was holding that shit, I can assure you that it would have gone to the roof right after I sold

I unironically went balls deep into CFI yesterday for no reason (divine guidance?). I doubled my portfolio in 15 minutes today. : )

There's a difference between projects with stuff in the pipeline and active devs as opposed to dead projects

Also DGB kinda is the exception as it was created as a meme from the start so I wouldn't even go anywhere remotely close to someone selling me it

What is happening is that somebody (and I believe it was the developers) just killed the coin and now must be doing the pump.

If it was some whale who did it, he's trying to leave now. But anyway the currency is already so screwed up that it will take a year to regain people's confidence. Just look at the wall of people wanting to get rid of the coins they bought.

They will make the pump and soon after it will fall apart. Everyone wants to leave. Whoever bought above 4000 sat should probably already be with the sales order waiting to be able to leave.

See how fast it is falling.

see how fast it rebounds

wtf is the reason behind this ?

I do wonder if all of the slings and insults the past week has made the iconomi/cfi teams rethink what they (may) have been doing to the token prices.

Maybe they are saying "let's let these assholes out so they'll shut the fuck up"

btw guys... let me out and I will shut the fuck up

YESSSSS

Sold off all CFI for total .47 btc. Glad to be rid of it. Now to hope for a pump on ICN and offload that piece of shit as well.

lucky bastard - I bought near the ATH so my stupid ass probably won't get out with today's pump.

I bought CFI for 12k on the day they launched on Bittrex and then bought more for 8k. I followed this coin daily and I advise everyone to stay away from CFI.

Whatever it was that played the price for 3k sat killed the coin and soon she will return to this place. There are a crowd of people desperate to get out and any attempt to pump will come across multiple walls of people wanting to get rid of their bags.

i bought this last night lmao
inb4 jewcor pumps

Already going down. People are trying to get in front of the big sell wall to escape.

But why would that kill the coin ?
Only the failure of the project can lead to that, not people losing money because they bought the FOMO

Their business requires people to trust them - if they have a bad reputation, who will want them to handle their ICOs?

>new bag holders
Feels good to be out

fuck i think I know which coin will moon next but I dont have any free funds lmao

I'm still down from the 1 eth I put in. Go ahead and laugh. At least I don't have much invested. The loss is pretty insignificant.

Because someone just knocked the coin down at a ridiculous price and all the people who bought it are with their bags trying to get out of it now. That's why they killed the coin.

When I say that they killed, it will take a long time for her to regain her confidence.

And I'm pretty sure it was the developers who played 25% of ICO's CFIs in exchange. No one would be so retarded to sell below the price that it was 4k and few sat.

The whale after this pump is going to knock down the CFIs you have in everyone's head along with the people who are trying to get rid of the bag.

How much are you in for? Percentage-wise?

Guess this has nothing to do with CFI
Just some guy p&d coin after coin

not much. I'm actually the same guy that posted the blockfolio screencap 3 posts up. different IDs because computer and phone.

its a matter of principal - that 1 eth I spent could have been working for me in better ways.

holy crap. I was bagholding 30k of this @ 9k sats. at least I got rid of them at 6.4k