Aragon

The volume for ANT (Aragon) has gone from 76 BTC to 506 BTC in a span of just 2 days with not that much change in price.

If that's not a huge signal to BUY then I don't know what the hell is.

Other urls found in this thread:

aragon.one/core
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catch you at $5

I'm glad at least somebody here understands.

Holding 7.5k and watched a 40btc sell wall get bought (not taken down) at once last night. I'm ready user

I missed out on Neo and OMG, but I'm ready for this.

What's so good about this coin? I see it mentioned all the time and it has a big market cap but literally seems to have nothing going for it.

Proof

Again, this is a coin with an actual product.

Go to their website and download the product and see for yourself. While you're there read the whitepaper. Also look into how district0x is using Aragon as a governance system and how they're planning to release v0.4 alpha later this month.

I'm getting sick of explaining this to morons. Go look up what makes this coin great.

Yeah but will it be OMG or NEO gainz?

What's the product?

The fuck do you mean proof? I've been watching the volume for days and noticed this. Go on Bittrex and see for yourself.

Just bought in, enjoy dip!

i saw it first hand go from 77 BTC volume to where it is now. an increase in volume like this is a very good indicator of a bull run.

For fuck's sake user
Here:
aragon.one/core

Click the button that says "download." That's the product. If you can't figure out how to use google you are fucking hopeless.

Yes.. Both of those coins are more than likely to stay stagnant and dip slightly for a while before another bull run.

No idea what this is, but I'll buy it.
Veeky Forums skills are telling me you're right.

Who the fuck let all the retarded normies in?

Out with the old coins, in with the new.
Not every alt can make it. Aragon will be a platform for decentralized organizations and will only be getting bigger soon.

who team ANT/DNT here?

No I'm talking about the assholes who are too damn stupid to perform a google search and this numbnuts:

Just bougt 300

probably just idiots who dont' know where their antshares went mistakingly buying this

Do they have a wallet?

Dont know if I should liquidate some of my god tier OMG and buy some of this. REEEEE

buying in Veeky Forums

All in sucka

Why ANT and not DNT?

both

Does diversifying really help, I thought it was a meme.

What proportions would you put in?

DNT looks like it will be more volatile and is currently dipping.

ANT has had a pretty good boost in the last 24h. Anyone know why it had a significant drop in the middle of June?

out of all the bullshit on Veeky Forums, this is actually a pretty good buy back. Good 3-7 day hold.

Nice, just bought 7400

Who the fuck sells off all at once like this? Do they hate money?

why 3-7 day? with the current total supply couldn't this easily get to >$100 in a few months?

im talking to people who are trading.

I want to see dat 100k

probably the guy who bought the 40btc-wall dumped, is from Veeky Forums and wanted to buy high and sell low

got 1k, will I make it?

I went all in on that dip almost at the exact bottom. Feels amazing right now.

Yeah, but with that much just hold long term til November when the private beta comes out.

how much you guys realistically think it's gonna be worth by jan2018?

5$ maybe

>with the current total supply couldn't this easily get to >$100 in a few months?
You off your rocker?

lol stop praying for coins to go to $100 and just take profit when you can people. only coin that's going that high is NEO, baby

>100 dollars per ANT
Listen I love this project too but..that's a 5 billion dollar market cap. We're not that good lol calm down

NEO is going back to $10 where it belongs. It isn't worth anything yet and still hasn't done anything to justify its price.

They are using "blog minute read" as a metric on their homepage. If that's not a vanity metric, I don't know what it.

Pass.

The price has gone up 40% over the last few days to near resistance and there's a bigass sell wall at 88000 sat. Might explode when the wall comes down or it could just dump completely.

Not with DNT hitting Bittrex soon and 0x launching it's ICO next week.

I missed the NEO rocket, but I'm not missing these beautiful trifectas of coins.

sources please, my friend

Is there any rumours/upcoming news for this? I bought some at 80k.

This is the best you got?
Really?

Yeah. Please read the roadmap before buying I mean come on. They have new product release at the end of August, early september.

I've been waiting months for this. Just increased my stack some more

Shill btfod

just got off the SIGT and NEO trains. fuck it, just bought $1500 worth. don't let me down Veeky Forums.

Anyone know why this coin dropped in the 2nd week onf June?

Also does anything notable actually use this?
I know its early stage but apart from DNT I haven't heard anything else that will use it.

Where should I set my buy order?

80-81k

i had a lot of trouble filling mine. people don't seem to want to sell for less than 80k atm. i plan on holding for at least a month though so i don't really care if it dips in the short term.

any guesses on what this is gonna pump to?

He doesn't know about 0x.

Shhh....

when is this shit going to moon? i got my life savings in this so im getting sweaty here boys, down -7% already

also bought a small amount of ANT expecting a moon but nope. fuck this shit coin

Relax idiots. People who bought this coin month ago at the ATH not knowing what it was are unloading bags now. We are gonna blow past this soon. You guys are too used to liqui shitcoins that move in a flash

Everyone is dumping
Sell now or be a bagholder for a very long time

what the fuck

after the nonstop shill threads these past few days this happens now? immediately after i fucking buy in??

u just got pumped and dumped

sorry kid, better luck next time

I'm ready.

guys are pussies

feels good being green in a sea of red

see u on the moon fagets

im here. im about 2/3rd DNT and 1/3rd ANT rn

ill probably put more in DNT

EHEHEHEHEHEHHE I FUCKING SOLD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UR NOT FUCKING ME THIS TIME Veeky Forums NOT THIS FUCKING TIME GET ME OUT GET ME OUT GET ME OUT

>looking at chart
>losing value
thanks Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums, as usual, buys into whatever coin has already mooned and flips out when they lose 10%
Sell now and buy the dip, retards. This is isn't a pump and dump shitcoin.

so when do we expect it to hit $5

This is why we can't have nice things. You're called dumb money.

Anyone who knows where this coin is headed is holding on.

probably in a few months but who has time for that shit when everything is mooning

buy gup my friend, easy 5x by the end of the weekend

FUCK THIS SHIT COIN

Made a solid 20% on this coin before dumping

split $1k between ANT/DNT last night at ATHs

i need validation. i need moon memes

agreed

im going in on GUP

this isn't really a pump and dump guys. If you bought somebody elses bags, it's a long term hold.

Same goes for anybody else thinking on investing on it. It will moon hard, but nothing crazy like NEO OMG, at least not now. Probably on around late sep/november.

GO UP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

fuck my asshole, i bought at 85, it better fucking moon

you guys need to chill the fuck out it barely dropped, this isn't a short-term moon you pussies

>this isn't a short-term moon you pussies

What's the point then?

Can somebody convince me of this shit? Should I sell Waves to buy this or nah?

can't give you the synopsis but it's solid tech and also if you believe in DNT well they will be building on ANT so there will be major price symbiosis. And you can see how popular DNT is. Even on ethtrader which means a lot

Nah

While this shit probably will go up, we're in an extremely aggressive bull market right now and there are coins going easily +150% left and right.

This shit is going to slowly gain maybe 15% and then peter out back down to nothing

buy gup or or monaco if you actually want to make money

think it's a good time to buy these now?

no, they just mooned...

yes

OK you shilled me OP just dumped .0538 on it.

here goes lol

Creditbit! If you missed the boom of NEO, OMG and many others. This coin is great, great DEVs andis on its way to the moon, just buy a few and enjoy a few gains people.

Its on BITTREX and is still very low in price for wat it is! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK YOU OP

I have terrible internet right now, literally can't click that link. What do they do??

>Bought at 82k yesterfay
>It's now at 74k

Reeeeeeeeee

Just a shakeout aided by the BTC rise. ANT is going to the moon whether the whales want it to or not