IOTA final countdown

2 hours, 18 mins left till it gets listed on 2 huge exchanges, who's excited?

what exchanges

my body is fucking ready m8

already a top 10 coin, probably too late for me to get in. not worth risking to become a bagholder for possible 10-20% gains

BULLSHIT iota shilling narp. Which exchanges?

which exchanges retard?

Source of that

Proof you cunt

lolno, they can't. see bittrex. do you think they will add a coin with no withdraw/transfer fees? and they can't charge they own fees, because nobody would trade it on their platform.
trading IOTA is not a good concept for (((them))).

Yeah you slimy faggot. Which exchanges. Shilling bitch-ass-cunt-mouth OP.

that's not how it work, the fees haven't got anything to do with the coin, it's just the price for using the exchange. IOTA would mean pure profit. It was on Bittrex way back but Bittrex had a huge cut in cointypes. It will be back on Bittrex in the near future.

lol dude the trading sites profit from traders buying and selling the coin, not the actual technology of the coin

Is owning 1,538,000,000
1538M enough?

Any thing over 1000 miIOTA is solid and when we make a kiosk for every supermarket you'll realise you're on your way to a million and then some

lmao you're mad

Do you think it'll ever come down? Price wise

I'm still gonna buy more

Just dumped all my litecoin and traded it for IOTA

same, all in in IOTA BABEEEEE

>>
>lmao you're mad
Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. What is it to you?

OP come out of your hole. Garbling pidgeon that you are, state yur sources

The buy volume is fucking nuts. This might even be true, we're mooning like mad right now, could be an exchange buying in before listing

Right im buying in, you cunts better be right, i already got fucked on sigt and neo this week, MOOOOON

dubs confirm we moon , good job user

What the fuck are you talking about? Neo has only been going up.

It's about damn time you fags bought iota

>2.8 billion supply
>developer has plans to increase the supply, atleast doubling it
>its already at 0.70$
>literally needs a billion dollars thrown at it to just double my money

sorry, but that run is over, the supply is too big, i'd rather buy low marketcap coins or just hold btc and eth for decent returns

keep in mind that iota needs a marketcap of 28 billion dollars, AT THE CURRENT SUPPLY, to reach 10$ a MIOTA, that would put it side by side with ETH, and it needs 140 billion dollars to reach 50$, thats more than the entire crypto market combined

im sitting this one out, congratz to the ones that got in at 0.17$ ATL, because you are the only ones that gets any decent money out of it

I don't see anything

hey, claire silver here, can confirm. pajeet and i are going to be shitting on the moon streets by hanukkah.

>market cap is a barrier
someone get this pants shitting retard some delicious crayons to nibble.

As if the marketcap won't grow with time and adoption.

DNT or IOTA, make your choice. Im currently 100% DNT but might switch 50/50. Should ofc bought in 1 week ago but fuck it. Best of luck Veeky Forumsrothers.

one word... Volkswagen

thank me later Veeky Forums

>mfw 30,136 MIOTA