What did the left mean by this?

What did the left mean by this?

/pol/ does the same thing. both need to fuck off

But at least /pol/ brings funny memes.

They meant to not recycle the same meme for the same thread six months straight.

Stop trying to act like you're not a leftypol shill

>funny memes
U mean inside jokes

>anyone who doesn't like /paul/ is shill

>i only come to Veeky Forums to fling shit against ideological opponents

As if lefty poll has money to pay for shilling, lmao

Leftists literally want Veeky Forums to be their safespace like reddit

> funny memes
Name one.

redditor genocide when? It's been 5 years since they've taken over our boards they can't get away with this

The one that made your party spend 2 billion dollars just to lose against a reality TV host

> redditor genocide when
Can you imagine killing current po/pol/ation?

>responds with mantra that doesn't respond in any way to the post he's replying to
/pol/ shill detected

>anyone who isn't a sjw redditors like me is from /pol/
This is wjat leftypol subhumans actually believe

Original /pol/ will always be 4chancore, but they also suffer of reddit influx and in a bad way. If it weren't so topical, it would be neo/b/

yeah dude, i can't take what you're saying seriously because I get the feeling there's about a 100% chance you don't actually care to make useful, thoughtful, substantiated and interesting threads on your own and instead spend most of your time on this board combating posters who think differently than you.

Daww, the leftypol cuck is triggered because he got exposed. :(

>>>/leftypol/

>can't win an argument
H, ha t-triggered?

i mean, case in point.
if all you do on Veeky Forums is make posts like that then you're certainly not making it any better.

> false flagging to share your Reddit screenshots
>>>r/t_d

I love the invective
>''don't lurk agitate''
from the liberals whose sole purpose is to stop people from being too powerful to the point of becoming a nuisance to these liberals

This. Foreigners get out.