> read about this new thing called bitcoin
> oh shit this is cool
> I've got $100 spare bucks I could use to buy some and see what happens
> but I'd rather buy call of duty Modern Warfare 2
> also get taco bell
> have $25 left.
> buy wife some flowers cause she is having a rough day and doesn't feel good
> get a box of donuts as well
> play modern warfare 2 while wife and I eat donuts and taco bell while we talk about what we will do after I graduate
> 12 donuts and taco bell now turned into literal shit and shit out years ago
> MW2 sells for $4.99 used (or $4.49 if you are a super duper gamestop fucker)
> MFW I spent $4.2 million dollars worth of fucking taco bell and modern warfare 2.

Can still remember the exact moment I sat in that class and read about bitcoin's introduction and said fuck it i'm gonna play video games instead.

As if you wouldn't have sold when your investment would have doubled, faggot.

Also;
>24 yrs old
>baby on the way

Degenerate trash.

I’m in the same boat except I spent all of my btc on the dark net.

At least you learned the most important lesson of all OP:
Video games are a waste of time and money and nothing worthwhile comes from playing them. It's faux progress in a faux world which amounts to nothing in the real world.
For your comfort, I had nearly nearly 100 btc on a computer once upon a time from mining. Back when you could mine with an intel atom. I wiped the drive and forgot about it, thinking "bitcoin is dumb" etc.
We're still early enough yaknow. We're all gonna make it

>degenerate
depends
If you start working at 16, no debt, savings, guaranted income

you can be a good dad at 24, in fact, the younger, the better

having fun with your kids matters more, age doesn't teach proper parenting anyway

Yeah we all did that you idiot. You are not a special snowflake

>guaranted income
Attorney now, wife is stay at home mom to 4 kids. Making 75k a year in a small town so good money. Kids never go hungry. Not on food stamps/welfare/WIC.
fell for the meme that you should be a virgin and die alone. What the fuck good is all the money you save on not having a family if you never have a family.
$ is nice but love is better. I get greeted by 4 kids and a loving wife every day when I get home. Fuck anyone who this that doesn't have value.

I was 17 when i read up on bitcoin and wanted to buy it back in 11'.

Turns out it was much easier to convince parents to buy me shit on steam than use their CC to buy bitcoin.

December holiday break during my junior year in high school going into senior year. i remember it being 3 bucks or something. All i wanted was $100 worth.

sure i wasn't going to be a millionaire but i would have been able to pay through college with that money at the very least (we are a poor family).

now i'm stuck working barely affording living expenses. I still dream of going to college before 25 and graduating before 30

>Looks at purchase history on abm before it shuts down
>13.8 BTC spent
JUST end me

this is the first bitcoin purchase i ever made actually.

i spent it on a Veeky Forums pass. I suppose i deserve to be poor lmao.

I have met a girl i want to marry. Im 22, shes 19, weve talked about this and its a done deal if i propose. We both want a lot og kids and i can see her being the best mom ever. Thing is were of different culture, religion, race(im european, shes arab) and we dont share the same mother tongue.

We love eachother to death and our families like each other, but im still unsure. Im afraid this culture/religion thing might cause us to panic and ruin things for us someday. What do you guys think?

I managed to accrue almost .5 btc just from clicking on faucets for a month back in 2012. Then the hdd on that comp got fried and the private key to my wallet with it. Rip in peace

haha, upvoting this comment

be prepared for an alloha snackbar at the wedding, user.

I hope you both die before you rats breed.

stop posting here /pol/ fag

So you mean you spent $100?

mined bitcoin with some friends back in 2009 because the whole premise was interesting.

Bought bitcoin again in 2011 because some asian kid telling me that i'll be the new currency in 50 years so i might as well get now.

sold all my bitcoins at 3700 USD a piece and today paid tax on 30% of half of what I made.

This morning i ordered a tesla model X, and i'm shopping for a modern home with a large garage and plenty of windows near the lake.

Good larp.

24 is too late to start having white babies

Need to start at 19 and keep having them every year until your 40 even if its with multiple women

My wife was 20 when she had our first.