Redpill me on crypto

Bitcoin is the only one going anywhere. Buy some now and you won't regret it long term. Never buy altcoins.

Is eth an alt coin

invented by a slavic demon

lol enjoy your no gainz while I 10x every day

Correct but also wrong. You should totally buy altcoins to increase your bitcoin supply. I x4 my bitcoin holdings from buying neo

This.

Bitcoins are for long term hold (think of it as your safe). Use a smaller percentage of your investments to generate lots of quick income in altcoins.

I made $8k yesterday in NEO alone and will be shifting probably $4K into bitcoin and maybe $2K into other alts. This leaves me with +$2K in NEO still.

You got lucky or you have skill. Why are you recommending to strangers to take such risks?

So, again, stick with Bitcoin.

You are a retard. The long tail altcoins are where the real returns are.

However much you think bitcoin will increase in value, there's an altcoin that will go up 100 times more than that.

It's all about long tail. According to Zipf's law, the majority of the crypto market cap will be made up of altcoins. Just like how most countries in the world are not China, but China is the country with the most people in it. Most people in the world do not live in China. China is bitcoin, and there is a whole diverse world of crypto that, when put together, will be used more than bitcoin.

Don't buy the BTC moon.

this is a sound strategy if you have a good job and can just buy bitcoins every month. if you're a poorfag, you gotta bet on some altcoins bro

if youre a fucking pussy just stick to regular stocks
if youre man enough to invest in crypto in general, put the majority in bitcoin and fuck around with 33% in altcoins to get more bitcoin.

Everything except BTC is a joke but you can trade them to get more BTC.

Probably a bit of both. I did seek out NEO/AMS early and saw real potential I base my buys on low market cap, growing volume, and low coin count, NEO met all of those. Put $1K in at just over $1. That was a huge buy for me so a lot of risk but I saw some damn good potential and it worked out. Doesn't every time, but when it does, it can 10x your portfolio quick. Something about looking at blockfolio being at $4K one day and almost $20K a few weeks later is worth the risk.

On top of that, I never invested more than I could lose, this was basically extra money laying around. Worth it for potential gains.

btc just went through a fork because btc is becoming more centralized by the allmighty evil thymoss bcc is our savior and the flippioning is apon on be warned newfag

>10x
>every day
This board must be all billionaires by now.

Pure, absolute gambling. The exception is when a coin has support from "traditional" corporate fuckheads like what happened with the Ethereum Alliance months ago. When that happens, buy. I already had some ETH that I'd bought for $8 years go, but I bought more at $35-$45. Made out like a bandit.

Aside from that, there's no skill to this. There's only luck, confirmation bias, and false hope. No predicting it.

There is no skill in crypto. Only luck. If you make insane gains, you'll say it's skill. The coin had all the "signs", right? But if you crash and burn, it's bad luck.

>Aside from that, there's no skill to this. There's only luck, confirmation bias, and false hope. No predicting it.

i asked for redpill not blackpill

also this was supposed to be a one post by this id but you baited me into my own bait thread wtf

I made 40 grand by browsing biz and doing nothing. No active trading or anything. You just have to hitch your wagon to the right train.