Why do poets/artists tend to be effeminate in history...

Why do poets/artists tend to be effeminate in history? To the point of statesmen/philosophers getting butthurt over their persistent 'muh feelings', melancholia or something like that. Even when they're bearded old men. It's different in philosophy, where Descartes, Plato, etc. were pretty much masculine, dominating manly men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poetry's for fags

"What you say about me"

>posts a gay

kek

So their can't be masculine gays?

I should really throw out the couple books of his that I own.

bloody degenerate.

>Chosing which authors you read based on their personal sexual preferences or beliefs that had little to do with their works
Pleb.
Next you will say you agree people should be fired from their jobs for having certain opinions or practices that have nothing to do with their work.

Nope but that doesn't stop them from grotesquely attempting to imitate masculinity.

But user homosexuals make their sexual practice the defining aspect of their identity, haven't you ever heard of GAY PRIDE? How could it not impact their work?

Well, if someone has questionable moral fiber, then that could be something that does render illegitimate their employment in certain posts, it's largely situational, we would not hire a thief to work as a guard at bank for instance.

That is just ad hominem. I can name a few gay people whose gayness didn't impact their works.

>you will never be this beautiful

I'm talking about non criminal practices and beliefs obviously.
Not true, obviously, because Oscar didn't. There are still some who don't give a shit and the ones that otherwise wouldn't either have been brainwashed by the media to think they need to just like youth have been brainwashed to think safe spaces have any place in Universities or that if you disagree with a certain aspects t of liberal ideology you are suddenly an type of "ist"

Wilde was a 6'4 amateur boxer.

There can be, don't mind him. I have seen them. you'll be more likely to find then p at the gym though.

Besides, why does it even matter how traditionally masculine some writers are to others? What a stupid question OP asks. Why do all me have to conform to one idea? Geez and women are supposedly the "conformist" gender.

How is it an ad hominem when it's the GAY COMMUNITY itself that has promoted the idea of GAY PRIDE? In college you can take classes on QUEER THEORY to learn about the GAY LIFESTYLE which is clearly its own special unique completely different thing which is why cishet scum need to take classes on it to educate themselves. How could an author of QUEER LIT not allow his GAY PERSPECTIVE to influence his work?

There are probably thousands of gay dudes big enough to hit so hard in one punch that three of their friends will have had a go by the time you wake up.

Not that user but:
Well it's a good thing my point still stands and Oscar was not one of those gay pride personalities. So any decision to discard any of his works just because of his personal preferences is pretty pleb.

but buggery surely was a crime, and a social ill

worse than that he seemingly had predatory tendencies towards students in his charge

a filthy man

Them*
Men*

>punching someone and raping their unconscious body is what masculinity is

This is precisely the type of grotesque imitation I was referring to. You might as well throw in leather chaps, studded jewelry and a Harley-Davidson while you're at it...

My criticism is directed at contemporary authors obviously because there was no LGBTBBQXYZ community regulating GAY CULTURE back then.

I want proof of this predation or you accusation has as much truth to it as a girl with borderline personality disorder who claims to have been raped by her boyfriend they day after he broke up with her and refused to answer her calls.
Besides every thing else you said is bullshit. There is no reason you should hesitate to hire a skilled gay accountant the same or or even a tiny bit as much as you would an accountant with a history of embezzlement charges.buggery is not a crime legally. Perhaps it is seen as bad religiously but it's not like this is a theocracy right?

Pff fair enough. You're still a pleb with shit tier taste if you would drop Oscar's work because of his personal preferences like that user.

I actually enjoy Oscar Wilde and my ire is directed at more contemporary GAY™ authors.

look up his trial

all comes to light in testimony

furthermore it is only in our contemporary age that it is no longer a crime; during his time, and well into my own century it was

Poetry is the truest expression of masculinity

Just read Plato, he was the only true philosopher, maybe Aristotle as well if your not a brainlet.

Everyone else is a hack and ripoff (Jung maybe weren't)

Well I'm talking about now. It isn't a crime since it is not hurting the person as long as they consent. And this is not a theocracy. If you claim it promotes hedonism then alcohol and all type of premarital sex should also be a prime.
He was allegedly a predator. Innocent until proven guilty. Unless you say he was proven guilty.

>But user homosexuals make their sexual practice the defining aspect of their identity
And that's because of shit like people being fired, and in the past lynched, exiled, or executed, for being homosexual or otherwise being accused or associated with homosexuality.

The ancient Greeks and Romans didn't feel the need to make their fetish the core of their identity so your argument is is invalid. The whole idea of "homosexuality" is a modern invention.

>Why do poets/artists tend to be effeminate in history? To the point of statesmen/philosophers getting butthurt over their persistent 'muh feelings', melancholia or something like that.

Probably because spiritually inclined people are emotional - whereas materialistically inclined people are interested only in the material realm and not matters of the soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE