The USD finally collapsed against it's debt trading down at 16% inflation from today

The USD finally collapsed against it's debt trading down at 16% inflation from today.

Bitcoin has now dominated the global economy as the de-facto currency literally trading at 1:1 Dollar(2017) to Satoshi

300USD today will give you 8,000,000 satoshi or $8,000,000 USD(2042)

this is my fear, biz. yet I just sold that exact amount a few hours ago still holding another $280USD in crypto though.

tell me, am I insane? delusional? could this happen?

I don't want to tell my children that i once owned 0.08922335 satoshi and sold it for $309USD while we are financially struggling and wont be able to afford their college education.

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont get kids

there you go, i just solved your future financial problem

also cut the wife, u can have a gf tho, dont marry or anything, that always ends bad

make sure your country wont treat you as thought you are married if you are together for a few years

I believe we are headed to a dystopian society like the ones William Gibson promised in Neuromancer with the Sprawl or any other cyberpunk film, book or game promises.

I believe the btc will be the currency to rule corporations, the black market and the elite of the future while the rest of us (>94% of the population) beg for fiat donations living on the modern day equivalent of 10kUSD. Yet here I am selling my btc for peanuts.

what's wrong with me?

Are you a teenager or someone with little social life since puberty? 'cause that's what it sounds like.

movie?

i'm almost 25 nigga. also a bit socially retarded but i still go out once a week to the local bar and talk to people.

Still am I crazy for having a pessimistic vision of the future?

Blade Runner

>Not buying 1 or 2 bitcoins and unironically holding forever

The fucks wrong with you?

HAHHAHHAHAH THATS FUCKING PEANUTS OP SELL YOUR HOUSE BUY NEO AND THANK ME IN ONE YEAR

Bullshit. Bitcoin can't be used as a currency.

Store of value, yes. Currency, no. Ethereum will be the world currency.

:(

I'll be putting aside about 5% of my income from now on to btc will not be selling. I am convinced, friends. I just wanted to know if I was crazy for thinking this?

You might actually be more sane then the average person.

>"So you are investing in btc, thats pretty brave, isnt that risky?"

The average person is so risk averse, it really amazes me.
Take a risk,
win = profit
lose = lesson = also profit (assuming you dont make the same mistake in the future)

BTC is literally legal tender right now in Japan you fucking retard.

Dude im poor and even i own .6

Get a job nigger

I had 1.36 two months ago. i've liquidated just about all. going back in tho nigga.

I think I posted your post verbaitm several times this past week. I thought I was looking at my own post.

should I buy BTC now, or it will drop in the next days? I want to buy $1000 and hold.

Lrn2poor faggot. ur doing it wrong

Hue hue crypto milionair end of next year nigger sitting on some serious ico

Your vision isn't really that out of bounds. The Elite have been trying for centuries to attain a 2 class world: themselves and the working drones who constantly live behind the 8-ball. Even the Blockchain and crypto was made by the NSA.

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

The techno-metadeath of humanity is well underway.

cyberpunk dystopia soon anons

>The Elite have been trying for centuries to attain a 2 class world: themselves and the working drones