Get in on PTOY while cap is low ($20m), good idea coin listed on bittrex that easily could reach $200m+...

Get in on PTOY while cap is low ($20m), good idea coin listed on bittrex that easily could reach $200m+, get in while its low

Enjoy the moon and feel free to throw me some PTOY for the tip when rich @ 0xb60c11791c2ed4d5c7d4fcfdddf9677d94b5b955

>Get in on PTOY

But it will never actually get picked up by the medical industry

>niggercoin irl
no thanks

Says who?

Not an argument

cryptos are a meme

Anyone with a brain

Basic logic.

>Yeah lets tie your medical records to an encrypted system that can only be accessed by a passcode that only the patient has, and if they are ever found unconscious and a family member or friend doesn't have the code you're fucked

medical industry are cunts when it comes to changing filling systems. they are assholes.

Jeez, I wonder why an industry that deals with saving people's fucking lives sticks to the mindset of "if it's not broken don't fix it".

WE

this is a teatoken tier shitcoin

If that's the case, what was the whole point then? Clearly they had some idea that made sense. They have gotten some positive exposure.

This coin is trash

>Clearly they had some idea that made sen

They don't. When the lady running this whole thing was asked about what happens in the unconscious patient scenario she said that just in case someone close to you should have the code too

Fucking this. I'm studying medicine, and we had a lecture once from a guy that was trying to create a specialized database to easily store medical records, so doctors and researchers could easily access anonymised patient data. The system was perfect, but most doctors absolutely refused to use it because they're stubborn as hell. Plus he had to deal with all the privacy law bullshit. This coin has literally zero chance of ever becoming anything.

>Plus he had to deal with all the privacy law bullshit

There's nothing wrong with HIPAA

Current medical record systems are implementing technology that allows them to transfer data across platforms. Epic, Allscripts, NextGen, etc. They will also be interfacing with Da Vita and other various health care systems/services.

Also, a black girl runs this company.

And it's because they're dealing with people's lives. No one wants to risk a patient's life (or get sued) by trying something new.

Change is slow because they want to ensure something works before they try it.

Black - Check
Woman - Check

I'm out.

PTUY is a solution in search of a problem. Plus it was created by a woman who is also a nigger LOL. Plus its symbol sounds like spitting.