Russian GOV is building its own Crypto on WAVES

coindesk.com/russias-central-depository-plans-build-cryptocurrency-wallet/

WAVES officially the next ETH

Noce, just bought 0,5k

What the actual fuck.
Won't this literally make the price of Waves be backed by a Russian exchange, the alt-coin they're making on it??!?!

exactly. People dont really see how big this actually is..

Jesus fucking Christ.
Definitely gonna be holding a fuckload of Waves from now on. ¨
And accumulate as much of whatever alt-coin that Russian exchange is making.

>the largest exchange group in Russia
Hnnrrgh..
I don't have enough capital to both invest in NEO and Waves to make it worthwhile.

Дa!

>WAVES platform

Lmao fucking WHY

This.

Fucking..why?
They couldn't hire 2 pajeets to make any fucking coin better than what's on Waves? Really niggers? I'm not buying that.

So Waves will fucking blast off any moment now ?

I'm watching the 1 minute like a hawk. The volume is pretty stagnant atm

I have no Waves atm, I should definitely get in though right ? It has to move atleast 20% with this news or not ?

Or am I dumb and this is not big news ? I dont get what's going on, it feels like it should move...

The news probably won't be big.
Will get very big when the Russian exchange has developed the coin.

news probably hasnt spread yet. Along with a rising BTC. Honestly this is a winner in my opinion with the backing of a HUGE government.

But at the same time, a 0.5 Trillion Dollar firm just announced they're partnering with Waves, which wasn't accounted for in the price of Waves just a few hours ago

but it reads like this was already common knowledge..

>Built in partnership with Waves Platform, the public blockchain project designed for the launch of distributed applications had previously said in a blog post that it had struck a deal to become the NSD's technological partner, at the time, noting that it had has already started developing a prototype.

So maybe this is simply priced in already ?

what firm is this??

Sorry, that was a little misleading:
'NSD, part of Moscow Exchange Group, was set up in the mid-1990s. The value of securities under NSD’s custody today amounts to RUB 35.5 trillion ($593 billion). '

The biggest exchange group in Russia,
not russia itself :)

Very very true. I have already bought all the Waves I could while still saving enough to buy some NEO later on.

Could be, but I'm pretty sure the masses didn't know about it, since it's the first time most people here on a Chinese image-board sees it for the first time... Despite every kind of news being posted, and waves shilled without this information

Russia's National Settlement Depository (NSD), the central depository for Moscow Exchange, the largest exchange group in Russia

This makes absolutely no sense. One of the biggest countries in the world will not create a cryptocurrency on WAVES. Please think about it for like 30 seconds and then do the judgement.

doesnt even really matter desu, it looks like a somewhat credible source so the market should react imo. I mean people bought NEO because they have "backing of the chinese government" or a "microsoft partnership" when their only affiliation with MS is using C#

I have no idea what's going on it's not like this is even breaking news I have seen people posting this like 3h ago. But wherever this is posted there are almost no replies. does waves not have a community or what is going on ?

elaborate

Aah, nah.
Just people don't wanna bump legit shit because they are not done accumulating :^)

It's not the country you dumbfuck. It's Russia's National Settlement Depository.

Man it is 0:30AM here in europe and I dont want to go to bed possibly missing this opportunity. But I also am not that big of a Waves fan and would hate to end up holding bags. Can this shit finally start moving so I can buy and go to bed... fuck

Brb gonna buy some waves

Might have been the reason it spiked to 7dollar a while ago

This isn't news btw, wavers have known about this for a long time.