Blockfolio thread. Post em and rate.

How rich will I be next month?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do me like one of those coins girls ..

>no ANT
Lol you will be crying next month

Dump that SIGT, idk what Rain is but I'm very jealous of the 1k OMG. That shit's gonna buy you so many bj's

Finally finished consolidating all my shitcoins and various holdings into my main crew

Just got some nice gains from MYST doing really well today

Also replaced the starter and intake hose on my car (been weeks without it) so today has been a great fucking day anons

Solid holdings.

Was thinking of dumping the SIGT for ANT actually but wouldn't be able to forgive myself if it mooned also I bought in pretty high. Also I'd dump the DNT but otherwise pretty good I see you are watching Monero and Lisk I'd stay away I just dropped my heavy Lisk bags a week ago.

why are you still in SIGT, not sure what those bottom two are

risky, take profits soon.

solid, us d0xmarines are going to make it

nice and conservative, i like it

PPT to the moon in the next few weeks

If DGB actually moons in September I'm a rich man. Over half of those bags were bought at 115 sat, with the other half between 460 and 1200.

DNT has an incredibly active and transparent dev team and has a community poll that ends in 5 hours over whether or not they should pay Bittrex's compliance fee, and it's overwhelmingly leaning towards them paying it.

Once they do, they'll be on bittrex within 2 weeks. This one's legit, it's gonna be 15 cents by the end of September easy

it keeps going for a while, STEEM, STRAT, NEM

My portfolio is the same as yours just different coins.

A couple big bags I really believe in but I have a lot of 2k or 3k scattered around.

I dont care to drop 2k on 30k coins if that coin has potential to be $1 one day. Which in this market, even shit coins have done this so I am not worried.

what are your thoughts on XVG

I just sold at a small loss after it broke resistance at 70

I always drop a minimum of 1 BTC in each coin (and whole integers above that, i.e. 2 BTC or 3 BTC) because it makes it 1000000x easier to track g/l on the exchanges (especially bittrex)

I dbl'd down...
its basically my moon mission. If governments start regulating i feel like privacy coins will only grow in value. its more of an investment into the privacy space vs the actual coin for me

Hahah and I thought my $130 profit was good...need to start buying some serious coin

So true. Making 10% on 100 is nothing but making 10% on 100k is pretty nice.

I started low like you but my portfolio is worth 75k now. Just keep investing. I suggest reading this. medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691

Where'd you get TKN?

Another week, another 7500 in.

Side note, does any BTC exchange have a better referral reward than coinbase? I'm good at evangelizing the normies

bittrex, it's just starting to moon

It is so funny to see these blockfolio threads. It's like seing kids that just learned how to photoshop or edit the HTML code in their browser.

Seriously though, gfto Veeky Forums. I am tired of nocoiners and smallcoiners trying to look cool with their self-reported numbers.

I earned $40K this week because of BQX, and so far I have $200K worth on the ethereum blockchain.

Also got 5.5k ODN from the Obsidian ICO

In the game since 07/08. Made $550.

why do you hold ripple?

I'm new to Veeky Forums and figure this is as good of a place as any to ask on how to get started on buying and getting rich like all of you. I need something to use my money on.

Will I make it Veeky Forums¿?

which color you getting?

b-but I don't want a honda

well you're headed to civicland whether you like it or not

My portfolio is pretty similar to yours. I just sold my Ripple and bought Eth when it was at the $300 mark. Within the last half hour it looks like it's booming, fingers crossed

kek

Jesus that THICC

>tfw BTC transfer is still pending after an hour

Yes, now can you help me figure out where to start.

thanks user, I actually really like your spread too. Been tempted to hop in civic and DNT but decided I was getting too stressed lately to babysit any moon missions for a month or two

just rebalanced some stuff after taking NEO profits

are these good holds or too many shitcoins?

ill post 2nd half next

more shitcoins

rate

10169%/10

Stupid question from a noob but if I have all my coins on various websites like coinbase, bittrex etc, how do I get them on blockfolio so I can have a sweet singular view of my gains?

manual input breh - easy

Rate me like one of your coin girls

Got in right around when the crash was in July, but I didn't invest more like an idiot because of all the FUD "this is the end of crypto"

Plan on holding omg and neo until I've double my initial investment (1k) and then consolidate to btc or eth. I want to invest more but I'm hitting my weekly debit limit on coinbase sadly.

it doesn't feel real.

What's your chart look like?

cray cray...

Wow. Why aren't you in NEO or OMG?

Poor slav reporting

I don't like premined shit. That said, I do have 40 NEOs but it's really hard to sell them. I only use shapeshift and coinswitch so, i don't really trade. More of a HODL kinda guy

Not him, but this looks helpful. Thanks.

What did you start at?
Did you make it with a few lucky moons?

its because its not real u larping faggot. proof or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Feels bad to be poor

Overall i bought about 17 bitcoins since late 2013 during the MTGOX crash. Thats when I learned about Bitcoin. Sometime in 2014, when I had about 4 bitcoins, I decided to throw half a bitcoin (BTC was about 600 bucks) at this thing called Ethereum. Little did I know. I still haven't touched my pre-sale wallet. I've only imported into mist once just to be sure I remembered the password correctly, and never again.

I've bought a few other alt coins here and there using about 4 BTC thats why I only have 13 now. Im a DGB bag holder lol

I have some ICN, some Lunyr, some Golem, some sia but not much. Ethere is where everything came from.

you don't have to believe me brah. I don't care.

Nice portfolio. DNT, OMG and NEO

Still feels numb. I'm up like a mill over the past week.

charts or it didn't happen

Please help me i dont know what im doing i just got lucky with NEO

New investor here, already made some decent gains but looking to add another $1000 to my pretty narrow portfolio

what do you guys think? half in bitcoin and maybe some neo? I've read some bad things about neo and the team behind it, so im hesitant to go into it

Whooooo boy, that drop from nearly $500k to $200k would have had me sick.

You've got a nice spread, you'll do well user.

Do I hold? I'm in the 0x ico on Tuesday but my coinbase limit is maxed out and I don't know how to get more eth by Tuesday to buy the ico.

I would have been sick too if it was real to me. I literally turned 300 bucks into 300K. So, i kept telling myself, "bro.. you only had 23K only a few months ago. relax. it will come back up. It's just downward pressure from all these shitty ICOs."

I was laughing about it with my co-worker/boss.

Thats the only guy i actually got into crypto and he turned 4k to over 100. He was balls deep in Antshares. He kept telling me to buy and I kept ignoring him. Now he has over 100k. FUuuuuu but i do think ANT is going to crash soon. my 2c.

remember to turn your altcoins into btc or you will not make it

What do you mean by that?

Just bought 100k dgb... am I fucked?

I'm pretty siked. I've had close to 200K before but only when ETH was at 400. Base is a bit wider now with room to grow

how long did it take you to turn 300 into 300k? Did you keep putting in more money along the way or just worked it all the way up?
I'm a poorfag and not sure how much I will have to constantly put into this or if I can just put it a lump sum and that'll slowly build itself.

Not premined. There is no mining. A dividend is paid out to the coin holder in NeoGas.

50M coins were locked up in a contract by the NEO people that unlocks soon that is to be used for development of NEO, marketing, business, legal fees, exchange negotiations amongst many other things.

Definitely jump in. It's still relatively early.

BTC/ETH are a good core to have.

you like to play a game called 'just the tip'

my game is 'balls deep' and its working with NEO.

Ditch 4 out of 5 of your shit coins and consolidate into 2 or 3.

I'm looking to get into the business of coins
how would I go about starting, what lessons are there for a very poor newfag?

literally have a headroom of like 20-100 btc to play with and you're not investing to any alt coins or ico.

why!

very conservative, but right now its working...i lost 2 btc today, but still gained money.

I just sold my fun bags for a small profit after hodling them since they were added to bittrex and i bought for 1k sats. Thank fuck thats over.
So now i have .03 btc sitting on bittrex and im not sure where to place it for some short term gains.
Any ideas lads?

i need the next NEO if im gonna do that

Will I be in civicland in 2 years?

>ppt

Smart man

Your only hope is that Bitcoin moons to 100k a piece and you might be able to buy a slightly used 2014 Civic because the rest of that shit is going to 0.

Started with about $76 in BTC in late June but only started trading a week and a half ago
Probably gonna get more BTC when it dips

topkek

>Buys 50% shitcoins

Sad OP. Sad.

how do I learn to day trade?

Every coin was a shitcoin at some point.

Passed 1 bitcoin yesterday, now its shrinking. I brought earlier and created my blockfolio yesterday. Wish i had more ants :( my goal is 3 bitcoin value by the end of the year. Reccomended purchase?

I don't day trade, i just follow the shills on Veeky Forums and see which coins are shilled hard and are somewhat safe investments.
Most of the profit i've made so far is because i was lucky enough to buy some ANS/NEO when it was around $7

2 bitcoin. Then convert your other currency to bitcoin.

almighty, wise longcoin holder here. Rate my good gainz. (Don't look at my poor little sia coinz)

Nope. Some currencies actually have meaningful, useful differences and functionality that could make them succeed- ETH, XMR etc. OP has a load of permashit.

Does one buy straight in Bitfolio or in an exchange and use the app to keep track of it obtusely?

So we all have Siacoin but its trash?
Is there something im missing?

Personally I'd keep your top three the same except for selling a little NEO and put the rest of your coins into 0x.

Is it just me or is Blockfolio mostly incapable of keeping precise measure of profit/loss down to the cent? For example, if I bought FCT with ETH, it doesn't seem to be able to reconcile the Fiat movement between those transactions. Also, do you guys adjust your buy/sell/transfer prices with fees?

I just sold my GAS to buy 1 ETH, I can buy another .5 ETH on coinbase, and I'm selling my MBRS for more ETH. I'm not going to sell NEO right now, because it's dipping and I think that'd be a bad move. So I'll be buying into 0x with about 1.5-2ETH. You think that's enough? I believe in the protocol and will actually be attempting development with it.

Nice man, I'm one of those had hundreds of BTC back in 2011 but sold it after the Mt Gox hack sob stories. Wish I stayed in it like you and could not care about 250k dips!

You're probably right about not wanting to sell the dip, just out of OMG, DNT and NEO, NEO is my least favorite right now so if I would want to put more into 0x, that's where I'd take from.

Well no, I don't think that's enough but you said you can't get more money in before the ICO, right?

Right, I'm really struggling to figure out how I can get more ETH in my wallet by the sale. I'm frustrated. Fucking coinbase limits and washington making it hard to buy from other places. I can sell a little of my NEO if it goes back up, I bought it at $7, but... fuck. How much do you think is "enough" ETH?

Actually, what about bitcoin ATMs? Can you BUY bitcoins from them? Because if so there's one near my house I could use theoretically.