Guys I'm scared

Guys I'm scared.

It's gonna be ok bby this shit is going to keep growing. Just have patience.

Motherfucker you some sort of pansy ass skirt-wearing sissy bitch? This coin has broken new ATHs consistently for days. It will be 10 dollars by the end of the month. 15 upper estimate. If you want to feel true fear go all in on signatum.

business as usual. $10 by sunday.

why?

Because of all the convincing shills :(

been watching the chart for the past 3 days, whales are accumulating insane amounts of this shit, I'm talking 1000+ btc of it, there's a good reason why

this shit is going to be the second NEO but with an actual use in the real world

this is one coin I have no problem putting all my BTC in desu everything about it is legit

Dude, the website for plasma.io isn't even up yet. This is at the very least a two-week hold, if not a LTH

the shilling has been light and at times actually reasonable compared to dgb and rdd and other memecoins from earlier in the year

it's called consolidation. OMG has two modes right now: 1) fueling on the launch pad and 2) moon.

I hodl a little SIGT for the feels

Somebody is building up a large short position on Bitfinex. The entire funding book has been wiped out.

This person is going to make or lose a *lot* of money pretty soon. This is neither bullish or bearish, but expect some volatility (but what's new? that's OMG)

>tfw got off at the top
Might just hop on again in a bit

OMG is ANS all over again. Whales accumulated for 2 months before it switched to NEO, and the whole time I watched Veeky Forumsbros slowly drop out because they were scared.

Iron Hands will be rewarded with 5x Gains.

Well, I dumped 10 NEO and bought in. Godsave me

Should I just dump everything I have into it? I don't have much.

Or should I diversify with Civic?

if it drops to .17 seems like a good idea to buy more.

correction .0017***

lol hope they get rekt then come here and start posting pinkies

Sold 10OMG to buy into SAFEX. With Bitfinex shutting down I wonder if there might be a rise in the price of decentralized exchange tokens

>Somebody is building up a large short position on Bitfinex.

I've been watching that site. They always put the new top coins through a stress test to see if they can pump and dump it.

This morning the spread between bitfinex and bittrex was a full dollar, going in opposite directions. Smart money would be ripping these shorts off arbitraging the difference between exchanges (I can't because illegal in my state).

Watching them turn price around was like, "wait, everyone follows my price... right??"

This is the final accumulation dip. Hold on to your seats

And by shutting down, I mean disallowing US customers on their site

Did you even read the announcement?

Spoof ur IP, tunnel through a VPN and TOR browser

or so I've heard

Not on bitfinex, only bittrex. What happened over in bitfinex land?

What are some /realistic/ price predictions for this? Shilling was high but I havent seen much on actual projections

short term 10. 14-16 eoy maybe

Shutup. Short term 15. Eoy 50-100$

>realistic

>backed by real company with large customer base
>75 employees
>using Plasma
>McDonalds to use technology in future which will spur more customers if successful
This is literally the only coin that has actual potential and a business plan. This is a great long term hodl

Should I put the rest into OMG or leave a little in CVC?

I'm all in on OMG
How fucked am i?

What price did you buy at?

Buy in back now

buy in now, while its low.

All the Thai sandwich coins wallets are locked on bitter. Even real coins like eth and snt are wallet locked. When wallets are locked and shit is mooning and crashing weird something's fishy at neotrex

yeah what's the deal with them getting locked? 15 min eta my ass

everything is gonna be alright

Isn't that risky as fuck, just because of how long transfers between wallets take? Even just 5 minutes is enough to change prices massively.
But then I guess, at worst, you wouldn't be losing much, if anything at all.

free fall
r
e
e

f
a
l
l

It's already back up to $7.2

tfw I could have been on ground floor but thought OMG is a stupid ticker.

>Old fags will remember when Veeky Forums shilled this coin

Never agian. Let OMG be a lesson to all of you. Don't take advice from this board

kek me too

btw we moonin soon

>old fags
>launched a little over a month ago

lol wat. Everyone was waiting for it to pump and then dump. Some tards here actually held onto them when they should have let it go way earlier.

I'm more so scared that the whales know of this coin now than I was two weeks ago when I bought it. Once I started seeing threads on Veeky Forums I now feels as if the coin can go from either $15 to $1. I hope it's up of course, but now I'm worried

Don't be scared, here is what we know so far.

>Rothschilds bow to Omisego
>In contact with Vitalik
>Possess Real-time settlement-like abilities
>Control Crypto with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient Ethereum blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Moon (Omiseland will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Moon Rocket research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Omisego babies
>Dev team said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>The Omisego devs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
>They learned fluent blockchain in under a week

>everyone replying to this low effort FUDding shitpost.

this is what consolidation looks like. at worse the bags bleed out slowly.

if you look at the 10 top cryptos by market cap there are like 5 or 6 that don't belong in there and guessing the next top 10 cryptos is the game right now.

Nope, $15-20 by end of August.