If you can't prove that God exist why worship him

If you can't prove that God exist why worship him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_cult_(ancient_Rome)#End_of_the_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=XvHcZciihJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hedging of bets, faith, personal revelation etc etc

if you cant prove he doesn't exist, why put others down for their faith?

It encourages some pretty stupid behavior.

so does athiesm

You can't prove ~anything~ when you automatically declare any evidence fake and/or nonexistent, any people's claims delusional and/or brainwashed, and any supporters as crazy and/or dumb thanks to internet skepticismâ„¢.

Last I checked, atheism doesn't dictate I stone children.

I think the better question is if nothing changes if you believe in him why even think about it?

>i am enlightened not by my reason, but by my faith in the one true desert god

show me where in the new testament, jesus says to stone children

>my understanding of God is the interpretation that exists

>the greatest intellectual achievement ever is the formation of an opinion, the right opinion, the negative opinion on the religious question

When with the autists grow out of their circle jerk?

*only interpretation

That's right user. Now be sure to build those 700,000 Bunkers.

I only believe in myself

That is the single most retarded image I've seen this week.

Wasn't Jesus seen by only a handful of people after his resurrection?

Supposedly. Christianity is the "How Other Religions Started's" bottom right panel, but with a few more people.

>After that he was seen by over five hundred people at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present (1 Corinthians 15:6).

if gods exist why does he allow evil?

Because this is a training program for AI's. How you deal with it is the whole point.

>personal revelation

you mean mental health issues ?

because "faith" is a horrible reason to believe/do anything and people that do stuff on faith are dangerous for our society.

>You can't prove ~anything~ when you automatically declare any evidence fake and/or nonexisten

GIve us your best evidence and I am pretty sure it is "fake and/or nonexistent"

>people's claims

are not evidence

Just admitt that you do not care about reason and logic you just want to believe but don't attack smarter people that actually care what is true.

you mean like all those people with mental health issues that told stories of the holocaust ?

>>people's claims
>are not evidence

So you agree with /pol/ that the holocaust is fake right? The only evidence that people where thrown 'alive' into ovens was "people's claims".

>dangerous for our society

And what about atheists' repeated reigns of terror over the past 220 years?

>reason and logic
>smarter people that actually care what is true

The autism is strong in this one.

There's more to the Holocaust than hearsay and feels.

You can't prove they were being killed alive rather than being disposed of. Ashes are ashes....

So the Nazis just rounded up undesirables by the hundreds, kept them in camps, just to wait for them to die of natural causes?

Nobody is talking about the holocaust stop trying to derail the conversation (like the retard that you and other religious people truly are).

We have hard evidence for the holocaust unlike for anything that supposed to have happened in the bible or other religious books.

Thank you for the demonstration how retarded you are you are doing more work ridiculing religion than I ever could.

Thank you retard.

Next time try to answer the question and not just muuuh holocaust.

k y s, f a g

>And what about atheists' repeated reigns of terror over the past 220 years?

Atheism is not an ideology and you can never kill "for atheistic reasons" because atheism doesn't tell you anything.

Nice whataboutism tho.

>The autism is strong in this one.

Ok then explain how believing something without a single piece of evidence is logical and reasonable :) I will wait for your next muuh holocaust whataboutism.

Your position seems to be very weak.

Is it any different from the American internment camps?

What evidence do you have that Julius Caesar existed? Hearsay and feels.

The same standard of proof atheists demand would require you to throw out most of human history as bs.

>like the retard that you and other religious people truly are

Oh yeah, people I don't agree with are so dumb, people I do agree with are so smart. I love intellect signaling.

>Ok then explain how believing something without a single piece of evidence is logical and reasonable

Isn't it amazing that there isn't a single piece of evidence to all the subjects I have never studied.

>Atheism is not an ideology and you can never kill "for atheistic reasons" because atheism doesn't tell you anything.

So when Dusty says 'he doesn't want to coexists with theists but exterminate them', it's what exactly? Seem to be acting like a textbook blind ideologue to me.

Faith in gods is part of faith in next life after death. It profitable for mind - spend 10 minutes in day to pray and do religious things, and then, get big profit after death, if this is true
Also world of the Earth is terrible hell, and religion practice work like psychological help.
Also community of believers can help to an another believer, but community of atheists never help to an another atheist.

>What evidence do you have that Julius Caesar existed? Hearsay and feels.

Thousands of documents.

Btw there is a difference between something completely ordinary as Caesar and claims that something exraordinary as magic witchcraft people rising from the dead people living 800 years and so on stuff that is written in the bible and supposed to be literally gods word.

Extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence.

So you went from holocaust whatboutism to caesar whataboutism nice .....

Soooo you admitt that you have 0 evidence and your believe requires blind faith thank you.

>Oh yeah, people I don't agree with are so dumb, people I do agree with are so smart. I love intellect signaling.

Yes people that believe compeltely unreasonable stuff without a single bit of evidence are by definition dumb / less intelligent.

A lot of atheists know the bible quite well to destroy cunts like you :)

Sooo still no evidence ?

Just more derailing and insults .... what I expected, please mooore.

That's false. Also here's the difference. No one claims Caesar
>is God
>is the son of God
>performed miracles
>came back to life

From which canon book of atheism does Dusty derive this?

You know nearly every classical history text recorded miracles and shit?

no only mythology

so admitt that you have 0 evidence good

So 1 million people witnessing and live tv footage of a miracle is "no evidence". There is tons of evidence for god once you stop auto-rejecting stuff for being religious.

>is God
why can't he be god?
>performed miracles
why couldn't he perform miracles?
>came back to life
why couldn't he come back to life?

>From which canon book of atheism does Dusty derive this?

The spoken hive mind of atheism. Most atheists repeat the same set of phrases ad nauseum.

>So 1 million people witnessing and live tv footage of a miracle is "no evidence". There is tons of evidence for god once you stop auto-rejecting stuff for being religious.

Okay then link your concrete evidence I am waiting....

>spoon feed me

Do your own research.

>completely ordinary as Caesar
>ordinary

We wuz all kangz and sheeit

You completely missed the point of my post. Congratulations. It isn't that Jesus can't be God, etc. It's that hearsay is not a sufficient enough reason to believe it.

>the hive mind of atheism
So nothing, then?

>Claims he has evidence doesn't show the evidence.

Okay I think we have had enough of your pathetic bullshit.

Bye enjoy your convenient invisible friend.

completely ordinary human being smart but not a wizard and not rising from the dead

you are really desperate at this point right ?

Why bother. No matter what I link to, you're going to call it a hoax because you can call ANYTHING a hoax and rationalize ANYTHING away.

Let me reverse the question, what would it take to convince you that god is real that you wouldn't immediately try to explain away as something else. Even if God took you up into heaven and showed himself to you, you probably would convince yourself later that you had a schizophrenic break.

You can only convince someone who is open minded that they are wrong. A skeptical person will always find some excuse to call it not good enough.

>completely ordinary human being

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_cult_(ancient_Rome)#End_of_the_Republic
>But the first Roman to become a god, as part of aiming at monarchy, was Julius Caesar.
>Caesar had personal ties to the gods, both by descent and by office. He was descended from Aeneas and his mother Venus; more doubtfully, from Ancus Marcius and the kings of Rome, and so from Mars.

Except this comic is flipped, there is huge evidence against Sky Jew, and not much for.

*tib *tib* Look mom! I'm a cuck! *inserts banana*

>No matter what I link to, you're going to call it a hoax because you can call ANYTHING a hoax and rationalize ANYTHING away.

Nice worldview.

I am right I know it let me make up stuff without providing evidence when asked while I claim I have evidence.

Nice circular argument what a naive infantile worldview ignorance is bliss enjoy it you deserve the mental prison you built yourself.

>there is huge evidence against Sky Jew

Call him a bunch of funny names isn't "huge evidence" of anything other than your butthurt from being dragged to church as a kid.

>naive infantile worldview ignorance
>mental prison

Take your autism meds

>Nice worldview.
youtube.com/watch?v=XvHcZciihJw

This is correct.

Show me one shred of evidence that isn't belief based.

All evidence is belief based. You can't totally prove anything outside of mathematics.

>source of everything aside from Crucifixion: the Bible
Ah yes

>evidence
You can't prove anything. Evidence is merely a concept, it doesn't exist in the real life.

Fuck off fedora/mudslim

kys

whow that is the evidence for god I was looking for my whole life

thank you

funny how you are now posting completely unrelated stuff

CHRIST is LORD, give yourself to Him (G-O-D) and He WILL give you eternal life in paradise. Only a FOOL would choose HELL which is what awaits YOU,

YOU,

If you reject the WORD, and REJECT HIS LOVE. !

JESUS is LORD
JESUS is LOVE
JESUS is WORD

The actual Christian explanation is that he's an egotistical maniac who demands to be worshiped. He could easily have created humans to automatically worship him or otherwise force us to, but it's just not the same. We must have freewill and choose to worship him in order to fulfill his worship boner. So if we use our freewill to worship him, we're good. If we don't use our freewill to worship him then we have to suffer for eternity after death.

This is the "loving" God people won't shut up about. And the Muslim one that rewards people with sex slaves for murdering non-Muslims is a split off of this.

Edgy trumptard. hurr durr

Depens the religión, a christians should be left alone since they hardly do something wrong most of the times
But A Wahhabis should be killed in all instances

But Wahhabis are objectively right.

>prove God exists
>still don't worship him

>Paul

the bible is also the only source of the crucifixion, there is not a single primary source from Jesus life

Josephus made a list of over 100 people who had recently claimed to be the messiah, and Jesus wasn't on it.

Atheism doesn't a text book

Not in my country boy, the only right they have is being ate by pigs after we impale them

I don't understand, you're talking nonsense. They are going to behead you and breed your women. Because One and Only God wishes so. You will understand when you'll get a bit older, I'm afraid.

If you're actually bored enough to embark on a personal crusade to disprove religion you should get some better tactics. When you act like a condescending prick people will ignore your points regardless of how valid they are.

Do you even know where you are?

>Everyone else is a cunt so I have to be one even if it ruins my arguments

There was no argument to begin with.

I've seen him

Well, if you want to believe in a old man living in the sky, it's up to you.

>Atheism is now leftist thing.

Mostly psychological reasons
People like having a big other in their lives, it's comforting, like the safety of a big, strong man like your father which brings order to the world
Universal ideas are really just hot gas with no real form, but people like to pretend they're real and physical. This is evident in the ideas of responsibility of relations, fate, ethics, human rights, universal creators, etc.
New Athiests like Dawkins and Neil Degrass Tyson really like the idea of a "computer government" based only around logic, but these governments of logic, in their eyes, legitimise the ideas of human rights and such into a physical number in an equation
Ironically, the rhetoric of the logically sound concept of a logic as a constant progressor of civilization becomes a meaningless point of reference which constantly moves, like N. Korean Juche or American liberty.
Asimov showed this limitation with his character Cutie, a robot worker on a small solor station in space, in his book "I, Robot" in which Cutie comes to the logical conclusion that the two human workers at the station are lying to him about his creation from a factory on Earth and how the books in the library were just created to trick the humans by a being known as the Master.
As well, the story of Christ is one of God becoming physical; the idea into flesh. The concepts of sin were legitimized by Jesus being free from them; Christ as a constant.
However, Christ is killed (or delegitamized) by faithless men. And, through his death, Christ delegitamized the idea of sin by freeing man from it.
This synthesis of the concept into the physical into the nothing is beautiful to me. I think that philosophers like Hegel, Marx, Nietzsche, and Stirner could only come from a Christian culture, as Eurocentric as it may be.
And that's why Christian Communists are more despooked than Liberal Athiests t b h

Medical miracles. There are thousands of them.

nobody answered why god created evil and why did he create satan and hell

>created evil

It's like asking why god created negative numbers.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to scream loud enough)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

For disobeying parents
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For witches and wizards
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

trips of truth my dude

Because some dick jews (who stole the concept of dualism from the persians) couldn't figure out why there would be evil in the world if God made everything.

>LMAO an angel rebelled and became ebil

Your point?

>Any person who blasphemeth the name of STALIN, they shall surely be put to death, and all the collective shall certainly shoot him

Because God is the evilest being of them all.
This is a real red pill.

> Billions of gods are proven to exist in history
> Still worship only one because of muh autism

Demiurge is female.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
John 8:7